When you've just had enough and need a break thread.

39777e467d33119d52764eae28f064e7.jpg

Weekends suck for days off. Everyone else is off too! I always enjoyed being at work Sat and Sun...usually had the place to myself or visiting with tourists. During the week when everyone else is at work...ROCKS!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Weekends suck for days off. Everyone else is off too! I always enjoyed being at work Sat and Sun...usually had the place to myself or visiting with tourists. During the week when everyone else is at work...ROCKS!

If I had small children I would hate this shift. I love having days off during the week so I can get stuff done. Not only that, but my job is very laid back on the weekends, so it's pretty stress free until Monday. :p

Yeah, but you don't have small children..just a shitload of pugs, lol. And yeah...can't do banking on weekends, see the docs or a dentist, etc etc on weekends. I hated those days off...so...I always made sure my shift included weekends. :)

Yeah, but you don't have small children..just a shitload of pugs, lol. And yeah...can't do banking on weekends, see the docs or a dentist, etc etc on weekends. I hated those days off...so...I always made sure my shift included weekends. :)

My pugs are right by my feet while I work. And they are quiet until 10pm, then they all start snoring. lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back