Where are the lib hypocrites who criticized Mitch's "make him a one term President?"

That's right, I called you hypocrites.

Just over two weeks into the Trump presidency, Maxine Waters said this " Well, I hope he’s not there for four years. I hope that this man and who he is, what he’s done and the way he’s defined himself and the way he’s acting, I am hoping that we’re able to reveal all of this and my greatest desire is to lead him right into impeachment.”

And from the left.......crickets......nothing.......no outrage. Yet When McConnell made his statement in 2010, we had to hear of the comment for the following six years of Obama's presidency.

Maxine Waters Says Her Greatest Desire Is To Lead Trump 'Right Into Impeachment'

If you're going to accuse them of being hypocrites, please show me where she vowed to make him a one term president. Far as I can see, she is hoping he won't be...and that is it. I see the right overreaching in an attempt to create a false equivalency.

Let me refresh your memory:

McConnel: “When I first came into office, the head of the Senate Republicans said, ‘my number one priority is making sure president Obama’s a one-term president.’ Now, after the election, either he will have succeeded in that goal or he will have failed at that goal.”

What's going on here, am I dealing with a bunch of illeterates or something? One more time:

I am hoping that we’re able to reveal all of this and my greatest desire is to lead him right into impeachment.”

Just over two weeks into the Trump presidency, Maxine Waters said this " Well, I hope he’s not there for four years. I hope that this man and who he is, what he’s done and the way he’s defined himself and the way he’s acting, I am hoping that we’re able to reveal all of this and my greatest desire is to lead him right into impeachment.”

And from the left.......crickets......nothing.......no outrage. Yet When McConnell made his statement in 2010, we had to hear of the comment for the following six years of Obama's presidency.

Maxine Waters Says Her Greatest Desire Is To Lead Trump 'Right Into Impeachment'

If you're going to accuse them of being hypocrites, please show me where she vowed to make him a one term president. Far as I can see, she is hoping he won't be...and that is it. I see the right overreaching in an attempt to create a false equivalency.

McConnel: “When I first came into office, the head of the Senate Republicans said, ‘my number one priority is making sure president Obama’s a one-term president.’ Now, after the election, either he will have succeeded in that goal or he will have failed at that goal.”

What's going on here, am I dealing with a bunch of illeterates or something? One more time:

I am hoping that we’re able to reveal all of this and my greatest desire is to lead him right into impeachment.”

That's nothing like McConnell said. That's what she desires not what she sets out to do: everything possible to make him a one term president. You guys are stretching.

your orange sociopath didn't win 52% of the vote now, did he?

and the rightwingnuts don't represent the majority of the country, do they?

and i still didn't hear anyone SAY they'd make the orange sociopath a one-term president. they're just hoping he does something....anything that's sane.

quiet, toon
?

Her greatest desire is to impeach him. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

That's nothing like McConnell said. That's what she desires not what she sets out to do: everything possible to make him a one term president. You guys are stretching.
Not really. Wanting to impeach him is actually far worse than wanting him to be a one term president.

If Maxine Waters expressed that she emphasized Trump's departure above all else than we'd be talking apples-to-apples. Mitch placed his foot-in-his-mouth when considering the business the country faced and especially with our soldiers over seas in harm way, he stated:

Last edited:

Come on, she's a loose cannon, not the leader of Senate GOP. Blocking strange appointees for a couple days is NOT blocking EVERYTHING for 7 1/2 years. And Dems will go along with infrastructure spending and other good ideas, and will do tit for tat compromising. NOT "the no compromise, un-American TP GOP" -TIME.

Well, the argument is "but THEY did it FIRST".

Which is true, of course, but it would be nice to see someone rise above the shit for a change.

Our "leaders" behave like children when challenged.

Their objection was that McConnell was going to do everything in his power to try and make DumBama a failure, and that was just pure un-American. Give him a chance they told us.

Afterwards, they brought up Mitch's statement when DumBama failed at multiple things. They used his comment to prove that Republicans were the obstructors.
So you weren't? Lets look at some graphs.
BZHrDPnCIAA53B-.png

filibuster_nominees.png

These are significant differences for Obama to previous presidents. That is not obstructing? Is it your contention that Obama nominated bad enough people to warrant a tenfold increase in filibustering? So no, it wasn't Mcconnell's statements that made him being called an obstructionist it was him and his fellow Republicans actually obstructing up to and including a spot on the supreme court that did it. So forgive me when I find it laughable to call the left hypocrites.

Look at the lunatic 9th court for that answer

Well, the argument is "but THEY did it FIRST".

Which is true, of course, but it would be nice to see someone rise above the shit for a change.

Our "leaders" behave like children when challenged.

Their objection was that McConnell was going to do everything in his power to try and make DumBama a failure, and that was just pure un-American. Give him a chance they told us.

Afterwards, they brought up Mitch's statement when DumBama failed at multiple things. They used his comment to prove that Republicans were the obstructors.
So you weren't? Lets look at some graphs.
BZHrDPnCIAA53B-.png

filibuster_nominees.png

These are significant differences for Obama to previous presidents. That is not obstructing? Is it your contention that Obama nominated bad enough people to warrant a tenfold increase in filibustering? So no, it wasn't Mcconnell's statements that made him being called an obstructionist it was him and his fellow Republicans actually obstructing up to and including a spot on the supreme court that did it. So forgive me when I find it laughable to call the left hypocrites.

Look at the lunatic 9th court for that answer

Having a moratorium on 7 countries is STUPID. Obama already DID that and fixed the vetting process. I'll go with the 9th.

Its okay if you are a liberal, totally different set of rules.
I totally agree with you.

When you are a Democratic President, you don't get to nominate a Supreme Court Justice in at least your last year of office.

When you are Republican Secretary of State, you never have to turn over your emails.

When you read a letter in the Senate, you are told to sit down and shut up even though you have Senators like GOP Ted Cruz calling the Senate Majority Leader a liar on the floor.

Rules just don't apply to Republicans. Trump is under criminal investigation but so what? He's a Republican.
NY AG: Trump can't dissolve foundation during investigation

When you are a Democratic President, you don't get to nominate a Supreme Court Justice in at least your last year of office.

When you are Republican Secretary of State, you never have to turn over your emails.

When you read a letter in the Senate, you are told to sit down and shut up even though you have Senators like GOP Ted Cruz calling the Senate Majority Leader a liar on the floor.

Rules just don't apply to Republicans. Trump is under criminal investigation but so what? He's a Republican.

Oh yea, a charitable foundation that might have accidentally benefited Trump's campaign is the same as accepting money from various actors here and abroad while you had political power to do favors. BTW, are those Clinton's still giving speeches anymore for ridiculous amounts of money? That seemed to dry up, didn't it. I wonder why? I mean........ if their 20 minute speeches were worth hundreds of thousands of dollars just a few years ago, why are they not worth it now????

Come on, she's a loose cannon, not the leader of Senate GOP. Blocking strange appointees for a couple days is NOT blocking EVERYTHING for 7 1/2 years. And Dems will go along with infrastructure spending and other good ideas, and will do tit for tat compromising. NOT "the no compromise, un-American TP GOP" -TIME.

Don't you just hate those no compromise people when they have power?

Now isn't that typical? What Mitch said was repulsive but what Water's said is okay by liberal standards.

If a president is impeached in his first term, he has not completed his first and only term. The old hag Maxine Waters wants to impeach President Trump as soon as possible.

Less than one full term is less than one term.

McConnell was far more gracious than old hag Maxine Waters.

Oh yea, a charitable foundation that might have accidentally benefited Trump's campaign is the same as accepting money from various actors here and abroad while you had political power to do favors. BTW, are those Clinton's still giving speeches anymore for ridiculous amounts of money? That seemed to dry up, didn't it. I wonder why? I mean........ if their 20 minute speeches were worth hundreds of thousands of dollars just a few years ago, why are they not worth it now????
It's OK to give speeches for as much money as you can. It's called "capitalism" sweetie. When you walk away, you have the money, but you don't owe anyone anything.

But about Trump's foundation? What the fuck are you talking about. There is no ACCIDENT there. It was unlicensed, uncertified, it had never been audited. He used the money collected from unsuspecting dupes and paid off lawsuits, bribes and bought stuff for his family. They even admitted to wrong doing.

Where the fuck is the "accident"?

It's OK to give speeches for as much money as you can. It's called "capitalism" sweetie. When you walk away, you have the money, but you don't owe anyone anything.

But about Trump's foundation? What the fuck are you talking about. There is no ACCIDENT there. It was unlicensed, uncertified, it had never been audited. He used the money collected from unsuspecting dupes and paid off lawsuits, bribes and bought stuff for his family. They even admitted to wrong doing.

Oh, you know so much, so why is there still an investigation?

No, has-beens like Bill Clinton making that kind of money is not capitalism, it's bribery.

Nothing illegal, conspiracy nj...all investigated, NADA.

Not if there's no quid pro quo duh. And it's a great charity. zzzzzzzzzzz

Oh, you know so much, so why is there still an investigation?

No, has-beens like Bill Clinton making that kind of money is not capitalism, it's bribery.
Investigation link?

Wow, what a revelation you've uncovered congrats!!! Yes, the Dems that complained about Mitch and are now doing the same thing to Trump are hypocrites. ALSO, the Reps who fell in line with Mitch and are now bitching about the Dems are hypocrites. Wingnut partisans are predictable and hypocritical and they come on both sides. Glad we got that figured out

Don't you just hate those no compromise people when they have power?

He tried to compromise a million times duh.

Forum List

Back