Where are the lib hypocrites who criticized Mitch's "make him a one term President?"

That's right, I called you hypocrites.

Just over two weeks into the Trump presidency, Maxine Waters said this " Well, I hope he’s not there for four years. I hope that this man and who he is, what he’s done and the way he’s defined himself and the way he’s acting, I am hoping that we’re able to reveal all of this and my greatest desire is to lead him right into impeachment.”

And from the left.......crickets......nothing.......no outrage. Yet When McConnell made his statement in 2010, we had to hear of the comment for the following six years of Obama's presidency.

Maxine Waters Says Her Greatest Desire Is To Lead Trump 'Right Into Impeachment'

Waters.......a House rep........versus McConnell. the minority leader of the Senate.

Let's see who, of these 2, has more clout to impact on how future dealings with the executive branch would go.........

Just over two weeks into the Trump presidency, Maxine Waters said this " Well, I hope he’s not there for four years. I hope that this man and who he is, what he’s done and the way he’s defined himself and the way he’s acting, I am hoping that we’re able to reveal all of this and my greatest desire is to lead him right into impeachment.”

And from the left.......crickets......nothing.......no outrage. Yet When McConnell made his statement in 2010, we had to hear of the comment for the following six years of Obama's presidency.

Maxine Waters Says Her Greatest Desire Is To Lead Trump 'Right Into Impeachment'

Yep, and after 8 years, the precedent is set. You thought it would be a good idea, so now see how you like it from the other side. Quit whining. This is all on you.
Yup, and now we will see (and have seen) the democrats obstructing just like the republicans did.

Still trying to see why this is not blatant hypocrisy though - it was the worst thing ever according to the dems last cycle.

After obstructing everything for 8 years, and then whining because the left won't just cave on the stupidest crap any president ever tried to pull, You are the hypocrite.
I am the hypocrite because....

What have I supported then that I do not support now?
You supported blocking everything Obama did even if it hurt the country. and now you whine because the left doesn't bow down and worship that orange fool.

Its okay if you are a liberal, totally different set of rules.

Nope. same rules different turn at bat.

Oh, so now it's not a major offense. It's okay when one of yours not only says the same thing, but worse.

At least Mitch gave DumBama two years before he made that statement. Trump barely knows his way around the White House yet.
The day Obama was inaugurated, the right had a meeting to lay out their "opposition in all things" strategy

Waters.......a House rep........versus McConnell. the minority leader of the Senate.

Let's see who, of these 2, has more clout to impact on how future dealings with the executive branch would go.........

Not the point. It's either acceptable or it isn't. It can't be both.

Oh, so now it's not a major offense. It's okay when one of yours not only says the same thing, but worse.

At least Mitch gave DumBama two years before he made that statement. Trump barely knows his way around the White House yet.
The day Obama was inaugurated, the right had a meeting to lay out their "opposition in all things" strategy

:link::link::link:

Yep, and after 8 years, the precedent is set. You thought it would be a good idea, so now see how you like it from the other side. Quit whining. This is all on you.
Yup, and now we will see (and have seen) the democrats obstructing just like the republicans did.

Still trying to see why this is not blatant hypocrisy though - it was the worst thing ever according to the dems last cycle.

After obstructing everything for 8 years, and then whining because the left won't just cave on the stupidest crap any president ever tried to pull, You are the hypocrite.

You supported blocking everything Obama did even if it hurt the country. and now you whine because the left doesn't bow down and worship that orange fool.
I do no such thing.

LMAO that's well-known Capitol lore. Fuck you for even asking for a link to that shit.

The Party of No: New Details on the GOP Plot to Obstruct Obama | TIME.com

NATIONAL JOURNAL: What’s the job?

MCCONNELL: The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

Mitch McConnell: I Want To Be Senate Majority Leader In Order To Make Obama A One-Term President

LMAO that's well-known Capitol lore. Fuck you for even asking for a link to that shit.

The Party of No: New Details on the GOP Plot to Obstruct Obama | TIME.com

Well known Capital lore? Don't you mean Urban Legend?

A Secret meeting? Well if it was so secrete, how did anybody know about it? And of course, the claims are made by a guy that was trying to sell his book. Gee, what are the odds?

Oh! But the Republicans vowed to work against Obama, like that's something Democrats never do. Well let's see how the Democrats vote once bills start going through the Congress and Senate.

More importantly, let's see how long it takes before Democrats make a serious attempt to impeach Trump; something that never happened in DumBama's two terms.

I for one love the division and mess. Its entertainment. It won't cease now and millions of Americans love how goofed up everything is. American politics is an abject circus and a joke and I find it hilarious. I hope things get more messed up. I can sit back and laugh.

The same liberals are hiding behind the same race card.

I do no such thing.
Your party leaders did.

I do no such thing.
Your party leaders did.

More declarations of what I am.

You seem to have no idea. Try again.

I do no such thing.
Your party leaders did.

I get it. You're another republican who is ashamed to admit it. I don't blame you. I would be embarrassed too. Doesn't matter what you call yourself. You vote republican-------you're a republican.

I do no such thing.
Your party leaders did.

I get it. You're another republican who is ashamed to admit it. I don't blame you. I would be embarrassed too. Doesn't matter what you call yourself. You vote republican-------you're a republican.
You still are dead set on making assertions that you have no idea about. Another direct lie - I vote republican. I have to wonder what you base that asinine assertion on.

Forum List

Back