Where do mask threads belong?

Since mask culture is one of the hottest political topics, I post them in politics. Since no lefty has any idea how masks even work, or even how many hundreds of times larger the pores of masks are compared to the virus, mask culture is obviously faith based. This means you could post mask threads in the religion section. If lefties think that masks are somehow connected to health care policies and insurance, this could be where the threads wind up. If you see mask threads that are started by me in rubber rooms, flame rooms, and heath insurance sections, be aware that they were all originally posted where the hottest political topics belong, and that they can only move for political reasons.
Actually by talking about the "pores" in masks you have proven you are the one who knows nothing about how masks work

Not really.
To allow airflow, there have to be openings, and pores are a reasonable term for them.
The fact they likely are spaces between cross hatched fibers, makes no difference.

Since mask culture is one of the hottest political topics, I post them in politics. Since no lefty has any idea how masks even work, or even how many hundreds of times larger the pores of masks are compared to the virus, mask culture is obviously faith based. This means you could post mask threads in the religion section. If lefties think that masks are somehow connected to health care policies and insurance, this could be where the threads wind up. If you see mask threads that are started by me in rubber rooms, flame rooms, and heath insurance sections, be aware that they were all originally posted where the hottest political topics belong, and that they can only move for political reasons.
Actually by talking about the "pores" in masks you have proven you are the one who knows nothing about how masks work

Not really.
To allow airflow, there have to be openings, and pores are a reasonable term for them.
The fact they likely are spaces between cross hatched fibers, makes no difference.
Sigh.

Not what I meant. I've explained how masks capture particles far smaller than the openings between the fibers a dozen times here, and I'm tired of dealing with you denier types.

Skip the mask, do the world a favor and autodarwinate for the common good.

Since you have set yourself up as an authority on face mask efficiency, you should explain to everyone why or why not they are of no help.

But, be prepared to face humiliation for either, your complete ignorance on why face masks slow the spread of disease, or your pure stupidity of being a typical RWNJ. Or both.

N-95, KN-95, Surgical-type masks, bandannas, neck gators, etc.

Funny you should notice that I am well versed in masks. I have worked with hazmat for many decades, and have taken ongoing hazmat training the whole time. I've been fit tested for respirators every couple years, and am trained to select the proper respirator cartridges and masks in accordance with OSHA. I only wear masks or cartridges that are NIOSH approved for whatever specific hazmat that I am working with. If I were caught at my place of work wearing a hokey DIY mask, it would be an OSHA violation. Always wear the proper PPE!
So, since you say face masks are of no help reducing the spread of disease, all other experts are wrong?

Somehow, you give off that typical, RWNJ grand air of self-proclaimed, inherent knowledge of all subjects. Claiming superior expertise in all fields was "born in" and is beyond question.

In other words, you're just another right-wing blowhard spewing their regular bullsh!t.

No, regular masks that everyone is wearing aren't efficient. We know you enjoy wearing your face diaper though. A true branch covidian.

Since you have set yourself up as an authority on face mask efficiency, you should explain to everyone why or why not they are of no help.

But, be prepared to face humiliation for either, your complete ignorance on why face masks slow the spread of disease, or your pure stupidity of being a typical RWNJ. Or both.

Funny you should notice that I am well versed in masks. I have worked with hazmat for many decades, and have taken ongoing hazmat training the whole time. I've been fit tested for respirators every couple years, and am trained to select the proper respirator cartridges and masks in accordance with OSHA. I only wear masks or cartridges that are NIOSH approved for whatever specific hazmat that I am working with. If I were caught at my place of work wearing a hokey DIY mask, it would be an OSHA violation. Always wear the proper PPE!
So, since you say face masks are of no help reducing the spread of disease, all other experts are wrong?

Somehow, you give off that typical, RWNJ grand air of self-proclaimed, inherent knowledge of all subjects. Claiming superior expertise in all fields was "born in" and is beyond question.

In other words, you're just another right-wing blowhard spewing their regular bullsh!t.

No, regular masks that everyone is wearing aren't efficient. We know you enjoy wearing your face diaper though. A true branch covidian.
You realize the branch davidians were conservitard heros, right?

High mask compliance and coronavirus spikes are related.

Chinacrats would not want Americans wearing mask if mask benefited Americans. It's that simple.

Chinacrats would not want Americans wearing mask if mask benefited Americans. It's that simple.

Oh, really. Do you have medical proof of that? Did you see the New Year in Wuhan? Everyone masked and not a case reported in months.

They were cultists just like lib hive mentality of mask wearing. Innocent women and children were burned to death due to the federal govt actions.

Just let these non maskers be it's useless and although a mask does not stop the virus 100% (which they think it should do) it does minimize the viral load and if you take a 3 ply cotton mask and cut a small piece of nylon and use double sided stich inside it reduces it even more. They don't bother to do any research that isn't slanted to non believer's.

Oh, really. Do you have medical proof of that? Did you see the New Year in Wuhan? Everyone masked and not a case reported in months.
The Chinacrats believe China. :abgg2q.jpg:

Mask help you get sick. Nobody is properly using mask. Do you wash your mask in a hospital grade washer?

Just let these non maskers be it's useless and although a mask does not stop the virus 100% (which they think it should do) it does minimize the viral load and if you take a 3 ply cotton mask and cut a small piece of nylon and use double sided stich inside it reduces it even more. They don't bother to do any research that isn't slanted to non believer's.
Until you touch it with your hands that touched a surface that has virus on it.

They were cultists just like lib hive mentality of mask wearing. Innocent women and children were burned to death due to the federal govt actions.
Just wanted to make sure you knew how stupid you sounded, but if you're OK with it then who am I to judge.

tumblr_lr1zg47PWS1qie3i0540.gif

The mask threads go around your ears ? Silly question

Until you touch it with your hands that touched a surface that has virus on it.

Have proof?

Just wanted to make sure you knew how stupid you sounded, but if you're OK with it then who am I to judge.

View attachment 435891

No, these mask wearers are the new branch covidians. The regular masks everyone is wearing aren't efficient. It's laughable actually. I dont wear one in public.

Not really.
Sigh.

Not what I meant. I've explained how masks capture particles far smaller than the openings between the fibers a dozen times here, and I'm tired of dealing with you denier types.

Skip the mask, do the world a favor and autodarwinate for the common good.

Yes we all know about how the water droplets in our breath are much larger than the virus spores they contain.
But we also know that water evaporates, causing those spores to be blown away when we exhale, after the they have dried out.
The ONLY advantage of a mask is to shorten the range of a cough or sneeze, which people can and should be covering when needed only.

But that is not the real people with "flattening the curve".
The real problem is that herd immunity saves lives by local burn out of hosts, so if we had LET the virus spike back in March, it likely would have burned out in March and have been done with, greatly reducing the death total, which would likely have gone on forever, due to our meddling.

China used FAST quarantine methods like contact tracing, and did not really rely on masks at all.
The fact they wore masks is incidental.

Amazingly enough if masks were so important you would think the government would have set a minimum standard for them but they haven't so that means is is all about showing your obedience to the government

Ask Dr. Fauci

China used FAST quarantine methods like contact tracing, and did not really rely on masks at all.
The fact they wore masks is incidental.
You mean like welding their doors shut for weeks?

View attachment 435891

No, these mask wearers are the new branch covidians. The regular masks everyone is wearing aren't efficient. It's laughable actually. I dont wear one in public.
Dude, there's being ok with it, and then there's broadcasting it for all to see. You are currently engaged in the latter.

Just so ya know.

Forum List

Back