Where do mask threads belong?

Since mask culture is one of the hottest political topics, I post them in politics. Since no lefty has any idea how masks even work, or even how many hundreds of times larger the pores of masks are compared to the virus, mask culture is obviously faith based. This means you could post mask threads in the religion section. If lefties think that masks are somehow connected to health care policies and insurance, this could be where the threads wind up. If you see mask threads that are started by me in rubber rooms, flame rooms, and heath insurance sections, be aware that they were all originally posted where the hottest political topics belong, and that they can only move for political reasons.
Since you have set yourself up as an authority on face mask efficiency, you should explain to everyone why or why not they are of no help.

But, be prepared to face humiliation for either, your complete ignorance on why face masks slow the spread of disease, or your pure stupidity of being a typical RWNJ. Or both.

N-95, KN-95, Surgical-type masks, bandannas, neck gators, etc.

Funny you should notice that I am well versed in masks. I have worked with hazmat for many decades, and have taken ongoing hazmat training the whole time. I've been fit tested for respirators every couple years, and am trained to select the proper respirator cartridges and masks in accordance with OSHA. I only wear masks or cartridges that are NIOSH approved for whatever specific hazmat that I am working with. If I were caught at my place of work wearing a hokey DIY mask, it would be an OSHA violation. Always wear the proper PPE!
So, since you say face masks are of no help reducing the spread of disease, all other experts are wrong?

Somehow, you give off that typical, RWNJ grand air of self-proclaimed, inherent knowledge of all subjects. Claiming superior expertise in all fields was "born in" and is beyond question.

In other words, you're just another right-wing blowhard spewing their regular bullsh!t.

No, regular masks that everyone is wearing aren't efficient. We know you enjoy wearing your face diaper though. A true branch covidian.
You realize the branch davidians were conservitard heros, right?

Just let these non maskers be it's useless and although a mask does not stop the virus 100% (which they think it should do) it does minimize the viral load and if you take a 3 ply cotton mask and cut a small piece of nylon and use double sided stich inside it reduces it even more. They don't bother to do any research that isn't slanted to non believer's.

If anyone bothers to do any research at all, they find that herd immunity is the only thing that ever stops any epidemics once established. And before that, it is quarantine techniques that work.
Masks have never has any sort of historical success, and instead have only prolonged epidemics by preventing herd immunity burn out or local hosts.

Since mask culture is one of the hottest political topics, I post them in politics. Since no lefty has any idea how masks even work, or even how many hundreds of times larger the pores of masks are compared to the virus, mask culture is obviously faith based. This means you could post mask threads in the religion section. If lefties think that masks are somehow connected to health care policies and insurance, this could be where the threads wind up. If you see mask threads that are started by me in rubber rooms, flame rooms, and heath insurance sections, be aware that they were all originally posted where the hottest political topics belong, and that they can only move for political reasons.
Since you have set yourself up as an authority on face mask efficiency, you should explain to everyone why or why not they are of no help.

But, be prepared to face humiliation for either, your complete ignorance on why face masks slow the spread of disease, or your pure stupidity of being a typical RWNJ. Or both.

Funny you should notice that I am well versed in masks. I have worked with hazmat for many decades, and have taken ongoing hazmat training the whole time. I've been fit tested for respirators every couple years, and am trained to select the proper respirator cartridges and masks in accordance with OSHA. I only wear masks or cartridges that are NIOSH approved for whatever specific hazmat that I am working with. If I were caught at my place of work wearing a hokey DIY mask, it would be an OSHA violation. Always wear the proper PPE!
So, since you say face masks are of no help reducing the spread of disease, all other experts are wrong?

Somehow, you give off that typical, RWNJ grand air of self-proclaimed, inherent knowledge of all subjects. Claiming superior expertise in all fields was "born in" and is beyond question.

In other words, you're just another right-wing blowhard spewing their regular bullsh!t.

There actually are no experts who claim masks do any good at all normally. They only thing they can help with is reducing distance when one sneezes or coughs.
Are you related to Eleanor? Do you know Father Mackenzie?

No, regular masks that everyone is wearing aren't efficient. We know you enjoy wearing your face diaper though. A true branch covidian.

They were cultists just like lib hive mentality of mask wearing. Innocent women and children were burned to death due to the federal govt actions.
Just wanted to make sure you knew how stupid you sounded, but if you're OK with it then who am I to judge.

View attachment 435891

No, these mask wearers are the new branch covidians. The regular masks everyone is wearing aren't efficient. It's laughable actually. I dont wear one in public.
Dude, there's being ok with it, and then there's broadcasting it for all to see. You are currently engaged in the latter.

Just so ya know.

We know. You don't like your ignorance being pointed out. Don't worry though. You're not alone. Many regurgitate the propaganda from mainstream news.

High mask compliance and coronavirus spikes are related.

Chinacrats would not want Americans wearing mask if mask benefited Americans. It's that simple.

Oh, really. Do you have medical proof of that? Did you see the New Year in Wuhan? Everyone masked and not a case reported in months.

China used FAST quarantine methods like contact tracing, and did not really rely on masks at all.
The fact they wore masks is incidental.
You mean like welding their doors shut for weeks?

I would assume China did forced quarantine, yes.
The government probably provided food so that infected and vulnerable were not on the same food lines like in the US.
For example, when homeless tested positive in the US, they government did not do a thing to help them.

Actually by talking about the "pores" in masks you have proven you are the one who knows nothing about how masks work

Not really.
To allow airflow, there have to be openings, and pores are a reasonable term for them.
The fact they likely are spaces between cross hatched fibers, makes no difference.
Sigh.

Not what I meant. I've explained how masks capture particles far smaller than the openings between the fibers a dozen times here, and I'm tired of dealing with you denier types.

Skip the mask, do the world a favor and autodarwinate for the common good.

Yes we all know about how the water droplets in our breath are much larger than the virus spores they contain.
But we also know that water evaporates, causing those spores to be blown away when we exhale, after the they have dried out.
The ONLY advantage of a mask is to shorten the range of a cough or sneeze, which people can and should be covering when needed only.

But that is not the real people with "flattening the curve".
The real problem is that herd immunity saves lives by local burn out of hosts, so if we had LET the virus spike back in March, it likely would have burned out in March and have been done with, greatly reducing the death total, which would likely have gone on forever, due to our meddling.
Wow, I hadn't realized you were an anti science nut.

Letting the virus peak deliberately at any time would and still might overwhelm our healthcare infrastructure.

Do you understand what that means?

There actually are no experts who claim masks do any good at all normally. They only thing they can help with is reducing distance when one sneezes or coughs.

{...

Ah, look at all the lonely people
Eleanor Rigby
Picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been
Lives in a dream
Waits at the window
Wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door
Who is it for?
All the lonely people
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people
Where do they all belong?
Father McKenzie
Writing the words of a sermon that no one will hear
No one comes near
Look at him working
Darning his socks in the night when there's nobody there
What does he care?
All the lonely people
All the lonely people
Eleanor Rigby
Died in the church and was buried along with her name
Nobody came
Father McKenzie
Wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave
No one was saved
All the lonely people (ah, look at all the lonely people)
...}

They were cultists just like lib hive mentality of mask wearing. Innocent women and children were burned to death due to the federal govt actions.
Just wanted to make sure you knew how stupid you sounded, but if you're OK with it then who am I to judge.

View attachment 435891

No, these mask wearers are the new branch covidians. The regular masks everyone is wearing aren't efficient. It's laughable actually. I dont wear one in public.
Dude, there's being ok with it, and then there's broadcasting it for all to see. You are currently engaged in the latter.

Just so ya know.

We know. You don't like your ignorance being pointed out. Don't worry though. You're not alone. Many regurgitate the propaganda from mainstream news.
Non sequitur?

You've lost track of the conversation, haven't you.

Lol

Chinacrats would not want Americans wearing mask if mask benefited Americans. It's that simple.

Oh, really. Do you have medical proof of that? Did you see the New Year in Wuhan? Everyone masked and not a case reported in months.

China used FAST quarantine methods like contact tracing, and did not really rely on masks at all.

The government probably provided food so that infected and vulnerable were not on the same food lines like in the US.
For example, when homeless tested positive in the US, they government did not do a thing to help them.
I would assume they threw a lot in their one million person Concentration Camp. Always room for more. Just like leaving the travel lines intentionally flow from China. Infect everybody with biological warfare.

Such nice people.

{...

Eleanor Rigby
Picks up the rice in the church where a wedding has been
Lives in a dream
Waits at the window
Wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door
Who is it for?
All the lonely people
All the lonely people
Father McKenzie
Writing the words of a sermon that no one will hear
No one comes near
Look at him working
Darning his socks in the night when there's nobody there
What does he care?
All the lonely people
All the lonely people
Eleanor Rigby
Died in the church and was buried along with her name
Nobody came
Father McKenzie
Wiping the dirt from his hands as he walks from the grave
No one was saved
...}
Gotta put that to music
The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby (From "Yellow Submarine") - YouTube

Actually by talking about the "pores" in masks you have proven you are the one who knows nothing about how masks work

Not really.
To allow airflow, there have to be openings, and pores are a reasonable term for them.
The fact they likely are spaces between cross hatched fibers, makes no difference.
Sigh.

Not what I meant. I've explained how masks capture particles far smaller than the openings between the fibers a dozen times here, and I'm tired of dealing with you denier types.

Yes we all know about how the water droplets in our breath are much larger than the virus spores they contain.
But we also know that water evaporates, causing those spores to be blown away when we exhale, after the they have dried out.
The ONLY advantage of a mask is to shorten the range of a cough or sneeze, which people can and should be covering when needed only.

The real problem is that herd immunity saves lives by local burn out of hosts, so if we had LET the virus spike back in March, it likely would have burned out in March and have been done with, greatly reducing the death total, which would likely have gone on forever, due to our meddling.

Letting the virus peak deliberately at any time would and still might overwhelm our healthcare infrastructure.

Wrong.
Anyone who has used any science to study any epidemics at all knows that ONLY herd immunity ends or has ended any epidemic. Vaccines not only rely on herd immunity, but take too long.

There is NO use of the health care infrastructure at all if healthy young people use variolation to speed up the herd immunity, local host burn out, of the spike.
The difference in age factor changes the mortality rate by as much as 630%.

COVID-CFR-by-age-710x550.png

Do YOU understand that by reducing the initial spike by less than half, we have increased the duration and death total by a factor of 10 or more?

View attachment 435891

Just so ya know.

Non sequitur?

You've lost track of the conversation, haven't you.

Lol

^^^Pats on the head^^^

I would assume they threw a lot in their one million person Concentration Camp. Always room for more. Just like leaving the travel lines intentionally flow from China. Infect everybody with biological warfare.

Such nice people.

Wrong.
The concentration camps are the last place they would have allowed to become infected, because then the work force there would be sick for a week and not be able to work.

China is not who was responsible for keeping the transportation lines open, but the tens of thousands of US citizens who demanded to be allowed to leave and return to the US.

Not really.
Sigh.

Wrong.
Anyone who has used any science to study any epidemics at all knows that ONLY herd immunity ends or has ended any epidemic. Vaccines not only rely on herd immunity, but take too long.

There is NO use of the health care infrastructure at all if healthy young people use variolation to speed up the herd immunity, local host burn out, of the spike.

Do YOU understand that by reducing the initial spike by less than half, we have increased the duration and death total by a factor of 10 or more?
40% of all deaths were in nursing homes in about 4 states. What does that say?

If your health is not the greatest, worry.

You retards have made masks political.

In the meantime, America has one of the highest death rates from COVID on earth.

Because MAGA.

View attachment 435723

I imagine those statistics are about as distorted as the market. The people who run this country simply cannot be trusted. They're likely the least trusted in terms of honesty in the world. They manipulate crisis for political and monetary power routinely. They purposefully distort everything they get their hands on. And corporate media comes behind them running interference, distorting the truth. There's simply no denying that. And Fauci has been on the government dole for over 50 years. He's the modern equivalent of Michael Chertoff from way back during the last power grab after 9/11. He's one of themme.

Last edited:

Such nice people.

Wrong.
The concentration camps are the last place they would have allowed to become infected, because then the work force there would be sick for a week and not be able to work.

China is not who was responsible for keeping the transportation lines open, but the tens of thousands of US citizens who demanded to be allowed to leave and return to the US.
Damned them people for wanting to come home. Damned them all. Europe was full of unrestricted Chinese going everywhere.

If you don't think this was a deliberate attack to weaken the world, you are sadly sadly mistaken.

Not really.
Sigh.

Wrong.

Spewing crazy conspiracy theories is getting people killed.

Stop.

Not really.
Sigh.

Wrong.

Spewing crazy conspiracy theories is getting people killed.

Stop.
The ONLY conspiracy is among the mask cult

View attachment 435891

Just so ya know.

You're are so completely clueless I don't even know how to respond to that.

Damn-youre-stupid.jpg

Not really.
Sigh.

Wrong.

40% of all deaths were in nursing homes in about 4 states. What does that say?

If your health is not the greatest, worry.
It says "tRump and his loyal conspiracy theorists want to let the nation's elderly die so they can go out to dinner".

Forum List

Back