🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where do you draw the line?

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
It has become a fad thing, i.e. DRAG BRUNCHES where drag queens strut their stuff to entertain diners, often when young children are present. And it isn't always just guys dancing in dresses and having harmless fun but lifting their skirts to flaunt underwear, rubbing their crotches to draw attention there, have a grand old time, but sometimes quite vulgar and inappropriate for kids.

So then the PROUD BOYS armed to the teeth--something I would NEVER condone or approve of--show up to picket a Roanoke restaurant featuring a 'drag brunch' that might or might not have included the more vulgar behavior, and ANTIFA who IMO has never been on the right side of any issue or conducted themselves appropriately show up as an 'anti-fascist' protests against the Proud Boys. Apparently it was mostly disruptive behavior but could easily have turned deadly.

YouTube seems to have the more objectionable stuff blocked, but Twitter people post many phone videos at drag shows showing the inappropriate behavior including one drag queen who encouraged a young girl to run her hand down the front of his silky skin tight pants.

I had to wonder. What parent thinks this is okay? What are they thinking?

I don't know if those who don't have Twitter accounts can view this but. . .

Plano TX

Chattanooga TN

Should cities be able to pass ordinances against this sort of thing or do you think it's okay for kids? Groups like Proud Boys and ANTIFA are obviously not going to handle it in any kind of helpful manner, but how should it be handled?

Last edited:
Drag queens come anywhere close to our children it'll end bad for them
No kids were present but I have seen a couple of drag queen shows that were just fun. Not vulgar or suggestive, but just fun. But that isn't the case in those videos. To me, when kids are present, that crosses a line that should NEVER be acceptable in our society. But apparently the kids in those videos were there when their parents were present. I just can't imagine. . .

We now know the LGBQWERTY degenerates were lying when they said that they just wanted to be left alone, and weren't interested i children.
Some who are gay or bi really are wonderful people who would never do or say anything inappropriate around kids or anybody else or otherwise go against the values/mores of their immediate society.

But the people in those videos do not qualify as honorable or in any way appropriate. And in my opinion, any parent or other adult who would subject young children to that should be cited for child abuse.

A buddy of mine owns a pub here and every Monday night he has what's known as "Dirty Bingo".

He hires some guy who dresses, acts, walks, and talks like a woman (albeit one with a husky voice) and the place is packed every time. The host(ess?) is absolutely vulgar, but is also fucking hysterical.

It's a bar, so no kids are ever present...

No kids were present but I have seen a couple of drag queen shows that were just fun. Not vulgar or suggestive, but just fun. But that isn't the case in those videos. To me, when kids are present, that crosses a line that should NEVER be acceptable in our society. But apparently the kids in those videos were there when their parents were present. I just can't imagine. . .
I remember when society in the US had a conscience. I was turned away from a theater in 1963 that was playing the Paul Newman movie, Hud, because the ticket seller thought it was inappropriate for a twelve year old. Now parents are taking their kids to drag/sex shows. SMFH.

A buddy of mine owns a pub here and every Monday night he has what's known as "Dirty Bingo".

He hires some guy who dresses, acts, walks, and talks like a woman (albeit one with a husky voice) and the place is packed every time. The host(ess?) is absolutely vulgar, but is also fucking hysterical.

It's a bar, so no kids are ever present...
Not my cup of tea, but I also can see how that could be actual entertainment and fun. But as you say, planned for adults who expect and enjoy it. Not for kids.

I remember when society in the US had a conscience. I was turned away from a theater in 1963 that was playing the Paul Newman movie, Hud, because the ticket seller thought it was inappropriate for a twelve year old. Now parents are taking their kids to drag/sex shows. SMFH.
Hud would almost be G rated these days. But yes, back in those days, what was appropriate for children had a very high threshold and was strictly enforced.

The more the values and mores of a society are broken down and are replaced with promiscuity, vulgar, violent, profane entertainment and a godless mentality, the weaker we become as a people, more susceptible to being turned against each other, divided, conquered and ruled by people who do not care about us or have any of our best interests at heart.

OK....So where are they helping to clean up this sewer of degeneracy?
I think they do their part by setting an excellent example and showing others how decent people think and behave. Lecturing, condemning, accusing, insulting has rarely changed the opinion or behavior of anybody. The vulgar, profane, dishonest, immoral don't care what you or I think but will continue to behave as they do until they no longer can find a market for what they're selling.

The best answer IMO is for honorable people to not provide the market and for the community to put strong laws/ordinances in place to make it unwelcome and unprofitable. It would be wrong to pass laws forbidding them to be who and what they are. But IMO it is okay to insist that they publicly demonstrate who and what they are where it would be appropriate and not where it is inappropriate. It should be appropriate ONLY in adult only venues away from other society.

Last edited:
Back in the mid-80's, I had a co-worker and friend who did drag and I went along a few times to help with costume changes, and it really wasn't bad. All adults and very little really suggestive stuff. Just a lot of costumed lip-syncing.

Back in the mid-80's, I had a co-worker and friend who did drag and I went along a few times to help with costume changes, and it really wasn't bad. All adults and very little really suggestive stuff. Just a lot of costumed lip-syncing.
They really can be fun and some of those guys are really good. I don't have a problem with most good clean fun even if it is drag queens. I appreciate talent wherever it is found.

But there is a line between mostly good clean fun and that which is inappropriate and even harmful however subtly it erodes our values, mores, principles, sense of right and wrong. And IMO those people in those videos in the OP, both the performers and parents who would subject their kids to that, are way WAY over that line.

And I'm wondering. So far everybody is focused on the inappropriate 'entertainment' for kids. But can we condone armed protesters showing up to protest it? Or notoriously violent and destructive ANTIFA members showing up to protest the protesters? What kind of example does THAT provide for kids?

Forum List

Back