Where have All the Biden Morons Gone?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Where have all the Biden morons gone? Here are a few of them:
Biden beat the orange douchebag so badly that loser is still whining about it 4 years later. No wonder you idiots are fantasizing about some other person to lead the Dems. Thoughts & prayers. :itsok:

Joe Biden. And he will beat Donald Trump. I would start to deal with it. :)

Don the Nodfather Snoreleone can't stay awake during his trial, muchless run a country. It is trump who is unfit for office.

There are two conventions this summer. 2 nomination speeches will be made. One by Captain Queeg and one by President Joe Biden. After listening to the speeches, all sane Americans wil understand who is our best choice. It will not be Captain Queeg.

Lets face it, everyone knows you suck at predictions.

Biden will be the nominee and, for better or worse for the Democrats and the nation...he will be on the ballot in November.

I think he’s done a good job as President and the nation would be smart to reward him and itself with four more years. Compared to the alternative...it should be a shoo-in.

“Don’t compare me to the Almighty, compare me to the alternative” is one way I’ve heard it put.

I'm looking forward to 4 more years of Joseph Biden (God's choice). And we know that Republicans don't really care about age since they re-elected 90 year old Charles Grassley in Iowa, and he is the chair of a few important Senate Committees.

I have been away and just checked the forum and the first thing I read is some idiotic and juvenile thread entitled "Who will be the 2024 Democratic Nominee?" If the OP does not know the answer to that question, then he should be on some kiddie forum arguing politics with six year olds because that is the level of debate the OP is capable of. Of course, this is with all apologies to the six-year-olds I compare the OP with.

Where have all the Biden morons gone? Here are a few of them:

They've been reprogrammed into Harris morons.

1724430603834.png

Biden isn't running. Move on.

Biden did a great job. Got us out of Trump's mess. Republicans are such liars about everything. One pointed out a fact that more people died in 2021 than 2020, so Biden must have mishandled Covid or was worse than Trump. When the fact is most of those deaths were unvaccinated REPUBLICANS.

Trying to blame Biden for what Republicans did is a bedrock of the Republican party.

Biden got us out of Afghanistan, wasn't good enough for them. Lowered drug prices, they're not impressed. Infrastructure spending we had to spend, blame him for the debt. Blame Biden for stimulus but forget Trump wanted to put his name on the first checks he sent out.

Conservatives back then called FDR a traitor to his class.

Biden did a great job. Got us out of Trump's mess. Republicans are such liars about everything. One pointed out a fact that more people died in 2021 than 2020, so Biden must have mishandled Covid or was worse than Trump. When the fact is most of those deaths were unvaccinated REPUBLICANS.

Trying to blame Biden for what Republicans did is a bedrock of the Republican party.

Biden got us out of Afghanistan, wasn't good enough for them. Lowered drug prices, they're not impressed. Infrastructure spending we had to spend, blame him for the debt. Blame Biden for stimulus but forget Trump wanted to put his name on the first checks he sent out.

Conservatives back then called FDR a traitor to his class.

Not quoting anyone. That's common courtesy you dime store hack.
That would be a reply to the OP. I mean, if you don’t know how a message board works how exactly are you supposed to decipher complex issues to vote on? Never mind, I forgot you guys just vote for whoever yells insults at marginalized communities. Carry on.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
That would be a reply to the OP. I mean, if you don’t know how a message board works how exactly are you supposed to decipher complex issues to vote on? Never mind, I forgot you guys just vote for whoever yells insults at marginalized communities. Carry on.

With multiple responses in between.

It's lazy, but what we expect from leftists.

Forum List

Back