Where is an example of Trump's negotiation skills

Trump opposed the Iran deal because it helps our enemies, then pays for room service for Kim Jong Un & coddles Putin. HYPOCRITE!

So he has negotiated nothing.

Tearing down is easy.

Umm, did he get back the hostages, yes or no?

Did he get back the person(s) from Venezuela. yes or no?

Did he get us a tax cut, yes or no?

Did he negotiate with blue collar workers, blacks, and some Democrats to get elected President, yes or no?

Seems to be doing fine negotiating so far to me-)
How many did Obama get back?

We are talking things like trade deals.

He got us a tax cut solely because the Republicans control Congress & they love to go into debt to give rich people money.

He lied & used Russian help to dupe ingorant fucks like you to vote for him.

So far, you have admitted he gets things he wants by lying.
/----/ OK since you Libtards like to split hairs, how exactly did Russia dupe me to vote for Trump? I want to see evidence that I was going to vote for Hillary until Russia duped me.

Read your own posts. They prove what a dupe you are.

What's up with these troll threads?

You are not doing anything except people trolling you back.

Try to keep up.

Trump keeps telling us that he is the best deal maker of modern history.

All the trade agreements made by the US in the pasty 40 years were done by idiots who got duped.

Every negotiator from the 6 countries that negotiated the Iran deal, did the worst deal in history.

The Trumpettes cheer this line of happy horse shit.

We know that several of his business deals Trump has made, were reneged by Trump.

We know Trump U was a fraud.

We know he constantly lies.

Trump pulled out of the TPP, China tyook our place &those country made am agreement. Trump negotiated the US being on the outside instead of being a leader in that agreement.

So, where is an example of an agreement he has negotiated on the level of these trade deals?

Look at NK. Trump thinks this is something new. They are working the exact same scam that they did with Clinton, Bush & Obama. Give me money or I will make a nuclear weapon / delivery system. Clinton did it. NK eventually reneged & Bush played hasrd ball, NK got its nuke, then Bush did it, NK reneged under Obama & Obama did it.
Now NK is doing it to Trump. Trump is giving NK its place on the world stage. In the end, NK will promise, Trump will give. In 6 years, prepare for a repeat. Trump will think he won.

So, examples please.

Has Trump negotiated any trade deals? Agreements with other countries? Any agreements that Trump did not personally gain?

First he has to demonstrate our willingness to slap tariffs on countries that use slave labor and those that put tariffs on us. Then we’ll be in a position of strength to negotiate deals.
Bull crap. Canada uses slave labor? Mexico? EU?

So far all Trump has demonstrated is how uninformed the fat ass really is.
/——/ El Chapo used slave labor in his poppy fields.

All the trade agreements made by the US in the pasty 40 years were done by idiots who got duped.

Every negotiator from the 6 countries that negotiated the Iran deal, did the worst deal in history.

We know that several of his business deals Trump has made, were reneged by Trump.

Trump pulled out of the TPP, China tyook our place &those country made am agreement. Trump negotiated the US being on the outside instead of being a leader in that agreement.

So, where is an example of an agreement he has negotiated on the level of these trade deals?

Look at NK. Trump thinks this is something new. They are working the exact same scam that they did with Clinton, Bush & Obama. Give me money or I will make a nuclear weapon / delivery system. Clinton did it. NK eventually reneged & Bush played hasrd ball, NK got its nuke, then Bush did it, NK reneged under Obama & Obama did it.
Now NK is doing it to Trump. Trump is giving NK its place on the world stage. In the end, NK will promise, Trump will give. In 6 years, prepare for a repeat. Trump will think he won.

So, examples please.

Has Trump negotiated any trade deals? Agreements with other countries? Any agreements that Trump did not personally gain?

First he has to demonstrate our willingness to slap tariffs on countries that use slave labor and those that put tariffs on us. Then we’ll be in a position of strength to negotiate deals.

I also said those that use tariffs.

So far all you’ve done is demonstrate how uninformed you really are.

So, examples please.

/——/ How Obama handeled dictators with a firm hand and tough negotiations
FAE5EF7B-27FF-4531-8904-9E9AC3799B3F.jpeg

diplomacy is like insurance, you don't like how much it costs, but you need it in order to save yourself from disaster

Only Trump could think putting our flag on equal footing with that of a murderous dictatorship is less disrespectful than kneeling to exercise the freedoms that flag represents.

that's right, i'm going with that angle!

getting Kim Jong Un to make peace is like getting Jack Kevorkian to teach a class in the Heimlich Manuever!

Tearing down is easy.[/QUOTE]
In addition. Mr Trump is putting America first which is un-negotiable

-Geaux[/QUOTE]

No Thrump isn’t putting America First. He’s putting Russia First. Gotta get Russia back in the G8. And China - gotta save those ZTE jobs.

Now it’s tge G6. Russia isn’t being invited back in. Trump handed Syria over to Putin. He’s also driving the EU into Putin’s waiting arms.

China is now the world trade leader and has taken over the trading deals The US is tossing away. China is making deals with Mexico and courting Canada.

You have to laugh at the Trupmpettes who refuse to believe the Russian interference in favor of Trump. It proves just how fucking stupid they are....and that turns out to be really fucking stupid.
/----/ I have to laugh at the Libtards who expect us to accept their wishful thinking and baseless charges with ZERO proof.
Why don't you quit being such an asshole & look it up &see how many agencies have said it.

You have to laugh at the Trupmpettes who refuse to believe the Russian interference in favor of Trump. It proves just how fucking stupid they are....and that turns out to be really fucking stupid.
/----/ I have to laugh at the Libtards who expect us to accept their wishful thinking and baseless charges with ZERO proof.
Why don't you quit being such an asshole & look it up &see how many agencies have said it.
/----/ Well then it's my bad for believing Obama.
Obama on Election Can't Be Hacked - YouTube
upload_2018-6-13_11-2-56.jpeg▶ 1:36
16, 2016 - Uploaded by solarflere
Obama talks about why the election can not be hacked.

So, examples please.

I also said those that use tariffs.

So far all you’ve done is demonstrate how uninformed you really are.
Nos you are such an idiot you think the US does not have tariffs on certain imports.

/----/ Well then it's my bad for believing Obama.
Obama on Election Can't Be Hacked - YouTube
View attachment 198240▶ 1:36
16, 2016 - Uploaded by solarflere
Obama talks about why the election can not be hacked.

It was INFLUENCED yu stupid fucking shit. Not the same as hacking into the election process itself.

Tearing down is easy.
In addition. Mr Trump is putting America first which is un-negotiable

-Geaux[/QUOTE]

No Thrump isn’t putting America First. He’s putting Russia First. Gotta get Russia back in the G8. And China - gotta save those ZTE jobs.

Now it’s tge G6. Russia isn’t being invited back in. Trump handed Syria over to Putin. He’s also driving the EU into Putin’s waiting arms.

China is now the world trade leader and has taken over the trading deals The US is tossing away. China is making deals with Mexico and courting Canada.[/QUOTE]
Liberal talking points. Almost verbatim what my brother said yesterday.

-Geaux

Do you have any idea how much IP China has stolen from us? Look its not rocket science, other countries rip us off left and right and have for decades. President Trump promised to put a stop to this and bring our jobs back to the U.S.A. that's why America elected him president.

China did not steal it. It was given to them.

Holy shit you are dumb as a post. :cuckoo:
Have you dealt with any company in China?

I have. I sold them proprietary goods that they would by only if they got the engineering specs, gauges, etc.

The manufacturer agreed. It was not forced. We had a choice.

Maybe you should STFU & spend some time getting informed.

Do you have any idea how much IP China has stolen from us? Look its not rocket science, other countries rip us off left and right and have for decades. President Trump promised to put a stop to this and bring our jobs back to the U.S.A. that's why America elected him president.

China did not steal it. It was given to them.

Holy shit you are dumb as a post. :cuckoo:
Have you dealt with any company in China?

I have. I sold them proprietary goods that they would by only if they got the engineering specs, gauges, etc.

The manufacturer agreed. It was not forced. We had a choice.

Maybe you should STFU & spend some time getting informed.

China are thieves, just ask Mitutoyo a manufacture of very high quality measuring tools in Japan, they spend a lot of money trying to combat crap quality counterfeits China is making and labeling Mitutoyo.

So, examples please.

All billionaires are great negotiators / deal makers.
“Any agreements that Trump did not personally gain?”
All good people “personally gain” from good deal making at the top.

So, examples please.

He's been very busy undoing all of Obama's ill advised EO's and dismantling the disaster called Obamacare

-Geaux

Successfully negotiated with Stormy Daniels.

Under Trump administration US companies are leaving US at higher phase compared to Obama.

Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than before – Quartz

The Companies Offshoring Jobs at a Record Pace Under Trump

Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than before – Quartz

Forum List

Back