Where is Biden's Press Conference?

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
So, like many of you on this forum, I am a political junkie. I don't even care the party or leaning, I just like to listen to all politicians and leaders, pundits and folks speak and opine on the national state of things.

So. . . The other day, some of you probably all caught Trump's sit down with Fox News. It went pretty well I'd say, as long as you didn't have a terminal case of TDS.
(book marked to the start)

EXCLUSIVE full interview with Former President Donald Trump! | Will Cain Show​

640,226 views Streamed live on Jun 3, 2024

There were, of course, a few major fibs, and outlandish exaggerations. The most notable of course, was that he never said, "lock her up." :rolleyes:

Hell, I caught that upon watching, and Jon Stewart made that the focus of his whole shtick.

Jon Stewart Tackles The Trump Conviction Fallout & Puts The Media on Trial | The Daily Show​

Jun 3, 2024

. . . but? At least Trump did sit down with the press, and looked competent and in control.

I don't think he probably came off as nearly as intelligent, competent and in control as RFKjr.'s most recent presser. . .

JUST IN: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Holds Press Briefing In Austin, Texas​

66,697 views May 30, 2024

Also excellent. He seemed, IMO, to address issues of far greater import, (monetary, debt, and currency issues,) and have a greater grasp of what is going that will matter for the nation. . but I am a bit biased on what I research and care about.

But?

The important point here, for the nation, in my opinion, where is the long form interview of Biden answering questions from the press and/or public on the fly?

:dunno:

Can anyone find a recent one for me? Just one, from this year?

:lol:

So, like many of you on this forum, I am a political junkie. I don't even care the party or leaning, I just like to listen to all politicians and leaders, pundits and folks speak and opine on the national state of things.

So. . . The other day, some of you probably all caught Trump's sit down with Fox News. It went pretty well I'd say, as long as you didn't have a terminal case of TDS.

There were, of course, a few major fibs, and outlandish exaggerations. The most notable of course, was that he never said, "lock her up." :rolleyes:

Hell, I caught that upon watching, and Jon Stewart made that the focus of his whole shtick.

Jon Stewart Tackles The Trump Conviction Fallout & Puts The Media on Trial | The Daily Show​

Jun 3, 2024

. . . but? At least Trump did sit down with the press, and looked competent and in control.

I don't think he probably came off as nearly as intelligent, competent and in control as RFKjr.'s most recent presser. . .

Also excellent. He seemed, IMO, to address issues of far greater import, (monetary, debt, and currency issues,) and have a greater grasp of what is going that will matter for the nation. . but I am a bit biased on what I research and care about.

But?

The important point here, for the nation, in my opinion, where is the long form interview of Biden answering questions from the press and/or public on the fly?

What's the matter? Biden residing rent-free in your brain isn't enough? Guess, BDS does strike hard. Thoughts & prayers.

Jun 3, 2024

But?

There's an app for that!

Screenshot_20240604-215540~2.png

What's the matter? Biden residing rent-free in your brain isn't enough? Guess, BDS does strike hard. Thoughts & prayers.
Is a personal derogatory attack the best you can muster?

I spent most of this day reading a thirty page thread about the libertarian presidential candidate.

It was refreshing actually. Most of the participants didn't have the same political points of view, but they didn't do this type of shit.

. .. . . FOR THIRTY DAMN PAGES.

It reminded me of what USMB used to be.

Usually when I log in, I just go to the FZ these days for laughs. You folks have nothing left now but fallacies. You really do bore the hell out of everyone at this point.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oooooooooooo! Trump sat with some Fox News fluffers! What a brave stand! :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, that's when he claimed he never said "Lock her up" about Hillary.

Trump knows he can spew ANY BULLSHIT at will with his cock gobblers.

Did you see those worshippers actually GIGGLING over Trump? Giggling!

Real professionals at the Faux News network, kid. Real professionals.

Let's see Trump stand before the entire Washington press corps and take questions. Then I'll be impressed at his "control" as he totally loses it.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oooooooooooo! Trump sat with some Fox News fluffers! What a brave stand! :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, that's when he claimed he never said "Lock her up" about Hillary.

Trump knows he can spew ANY BULLSHIT at will with his cock gobblers.

Did you see those worshippers actually GIGGLING over Trump? Giggling!

Real professionals at the Faux News network, kid. Real professionals.

Let's see Trump stand before the entire Washington press corps and take questions. Then I'll be impressed at his "control" as he totally loses it.
That's fine.

Link me to Biden sitting down with CNN or MSNBC flufflers, doing the same sort of thing in the past few months.

The nearest thing I have found is this, it was three months ago. They both talk more about the other guy, than the nation's problems and what they are going to do. :rolleyes:

President Joe Biden Addresses Concerns Over His Age and Shares His 2024 Agenda​

1,674,989 views Feb 27, 2024

President Joe Biden on the Taylor Swift Conspiracy Theories and Dark Brandon Meme (Extended)​

1,073,421 views Feb 27, 2024

. . . this smacks more of propaganda, as much as, or more than what Trump or RFKjr. did, so IMO? You should just shut yoar trap. Ya got no room to talk.

Unless you want to address the question of the thread; Where is Biden's presser?

Jun 3, 2024

But?

It’ll be whenever he thinks it’s appropriate, not when some rando has the feelz that he wants to hear the president right now.

The "leader of the free world"...

That was my favorite part of the John Stewart commentary on the when the asked him about the Trump verdict. . . just how bat shit nuts he is now. .. . . He is not fit. . . and even the left knows this. At least the sane ones do. :lol:

1717581399859.png

It’ll be whenever he thinks it’s appropriate, not when some rando has the feelz that he wants to hear the president right now.
So six months out, and one of the three major candidates still hasn't done a sit down. . . when do you suppose huh?

Too busy to tell the public what he plans to do?

Interesting.

:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back