🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

"...against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

The trick, of course, is not to go overboard with that, either, but, when The Enemy manifests itself so clearly, and identification is so easy, the duty to counter is also readily apparent.

Yes, domestic. Did you read the 2009 Homeland Security Report?

The Biggest Threat to America is the GOP's Domestic Right Wing Extremists

You're the biggest threat to America. You're gonna get your asses kicked in a few months.

That's what you clowns said about Obama - TWICE.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants.

America's also a nation of LAWS.

America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?
Compassion goes out the window when the huddled masses carry shit like drug-resistant TB.

Even Jesus knew to keep the lepers out of the towns.

Is suicide from allowing all the shit in the world into America, Christian?

Christian is not worrying about it. That's up to God remember. What you do unto the least of them.

don't you know ? They cut this out of the rightwing bibles
Matt 25-40
'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

Because every knows jesus was about keeping brown kids out of America

Is suicide from allowing all the shit in the world into America, Christian?

Christian is not worrying about it. That's up to God remember. What you do unto the least of them.

don't you know ? They cut this out of the rightwing bibles
Matt 25-40
'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

Because every knows jesus was about keeping brown kids out of America

Sick racist trash.

Then you cannot truly call yourself a christian. If it doesn't benefit you then deny it. That is so 180 degrees from a christian belief than anything there is.

Has anyone noticed the number of replies by the right , that when a thread threatens THEIR IDEA of their religion how awfully upset and mean they become.
I don't think it's so much that as not being willing to see it used by those who ordinarily despite and denigrate it, hypocritically trying (and failing) to use it against them, in a lame-ass effort to sucker the American People into taking-in more Illegal Aliens...

Yes, domestic. Did you read the 2009 Homeland Security Report?

The Biggest Threat to America is the GOP's Domestic Right Wing Extremists

You're the biggest threat to America. You're gonna get your asses kicked in a few months.

That's what you clowns said about Obama - TWICE.
Yeah, but consider...

The second time around (2012), there were very few Orgasmic ObamaBots in evidence, unlike 2008, when you could walk across the Hudson on them and never get your feet wet...

And, of course, it didn't help that the Pubs were so goddamned un-imaginative and template-driven and failed to serve-up a candidate who actually inspired trust and who evinced a sense of leadership ability...

So, folks voted for the devil they knew, rather than Mister Forty-Seven Percent, and the rest of Mittens' peers...

I think he's right though... I think you're gonna get your asses kicked in the November 2014 mid-terms, and again in the general election in November 2016.

Enjoy what little ascendancy that remains to you, while you can, because all indications point to the LibProg gravy train about to de-rail...

We'll know soon enough, whether it actually unfolds that way or not...

As things stand now, my money is on LibProgs getting another 'shellacking' in 2014, and, quite probably, in 2016...

:evil:
Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

You know, Spanish speaking people from Central America are highly likely to be devout Catholics and the children coming across the border have most likely been baptised.

No problem.

I didn't call myself a Christian in the first place.

Problem solved.

Next slide, please.

Then you cannot truly call yourself a christian. If it doesn't benefit you then deny it. That is so 180 degrees from a christian belief than anything there is.

Has anyone noticed the number of replies by the right , that when a thread threatens THEIR IDEA of their religion how awfully upset and mean they become.
I don't think it's so much that as not being willing to see it used by those who ordinarily despite and denigrate it, hypocritically trying (and failing) to use it against them, in a lame-ass effort to sucker the American People into taking-in more Illegal Aliens...

See you cannot even see the transparency of your statements and your vile bigotry.
:eusa_whistle:

Well us Native American Indians see it differently than the invaders of whiteness..
Maybe you should have won, then...

...Because every knows jesus was about keeping brown kids out of America
Good. Because that's not what anti-Illegal advocates do. They merely oppose the presence of those who snuck-in or remained here illegally. Render unto Caesar, and all that...

Last edited:
I'm defending strangers in need at the gates, children no less. What you are defending is the indefensible, and the Un-American.

Who is responsible for those children being at our gates?
I don't give a damn, and nether does Jesus according to the book. He did not ask why they were naked, he command that you clothe them.

Yes, we can feed them clothe them give them some medicine. then take them back to their country. Their country also has a responsibility for them and to them. Not to make it our responsibility. They need to stay home, grow up and become the men and women to fix the place they are in.

Because we live in a country with ELECTED LEADERS, those leaders have a responsibility to its citizens that elected them. but maybe your right, if we're all citizens of the world
then our government is responsible for the welfare of all the poor children of the world,
including India and Pakistan. It will probably break us , but we can raise the taxes really high on all the corporations so that we can still take care of all the poor US born poor inner city kids and send them to college.
And if the Corporations try to raise their prices to the consumers, or fire employees, or move their business we can just impose government controls on them so they cant do any of that.

What it comes down to is Americans have made enough money and weve had it good for to long. We didnt make that business and its really time to share with the rest of the world. We dont need houses with front and back yards, matter of fact property rights are
just a notion from th epast in todays world. especially when there are hungry kids anywhere in the world. We should sell all we have and give it to the poor.
As long as the politicians have a home in Argentina and France, we will be able to deal with any situation here. there will be no more America, but then again... What difference does it make?

Your statement a few post back...."Ummmmm... that you, an unbeliever, are cynically attempting (and failing) to use the religious precepts inherent within Christianity, to coerce Americans into taking-in more Illegal Aliens, in pursuit of your agenda?"
Liar and a denier. How convenient of you to be talking out both sides of your mouth.

And that the vast majority of American Christians - practical Christians, rather than Walking Doormats - are wise to you-and-yours, and not willing to let you get away with it

No problem.

I didn't call myself a Christian in the first place.

Problem solved.

Next slide, please.

You tell 'em, junior !
tongue_smile.gif

'...cannot even see the transparency...?' What a silly tag-line, but, I take your meaning.

Here's a newsflash, youngling... that post was intended to be seen as a countering bitch-slap, and, as such, is inherently transparent; known well in advance of committing it to the board.

Your judgment of its nature (bigoted, in this case) fails to take into account the bigotry of the remark which it was designed to counterpoint.

It's called 'fighting fire with fire', little one.

Don't want such phrases coming back at you?

Don't toss out phrases of exactly the same nature beforehand.

See how that works?

All better.

Now... back to the 'wear my bleeding heart on my sleeve' table with you.

See you cannot even see the transparency of your statements and your vile bigotry. :eusa_whistle:

Well us Native American Indians see it differently than the invaders of whiteness..

Last edited:
The Bible teaches to follow the laws of the land in addition to God's laws.

You don't have the right to steal from others if you are poor, that violates both sets of laws.

If you come here without permission, you are here to steal resources from Americans....which is a violation of God's laws and man's laws.

It is not the fault of American Christians that evil left-wing people have ruined countries south of the US, in fact many missionaries have gone there to help those people unlike liberal scum.

Just because your life sucks doesn't mean you can come into my house/country and steal from me.
They are not thieves, they are beggars.

Deuteronomy 15:11 - For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

I guess they cut this out too

Matthew 25:35

"For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me" :eusa_whistle:

The Bible teaches to follow the laws of the land in addition to God's laws.

You don't have the right to steal from others if you are poor, that violates both sets of laws.

If you come here without permission, you are here to steal resources from Americans....which is a violation of God's laws and man's laws.

It is not the fault of American Christians that evil left-wing people have ruined countries south of the US, in fact many missionaries have gone there to help those people unlike liberal scum.

Just because your life sucks doesn't mean you can come into my house/country and steal from me.
They are not thieves, they are beggars.

Deuteronomy 15:11 - For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

I guess they cut this out too

Matthew 25:35

"For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me" :eusa_whistle:
Perfect...

========================================

"Welcome, kid, to the United States of America...

I'll be your Immigration Detention-and-Return Officer this evening...

Here's a good, hot meal...

Here's a cold juice-box...

Here's a nice, safe, warm bed...

You're going to be here with us for a few days while we contact your country's officials about you, to arrange your return.

We're going to have a doctor or nurse take a quick look at you, to make sure you're OK...

We have some very nice books for you to read, and some very nice movies for you to watch, and some cool games for you to play, all in your own language...

Bathrooms and showers are over there.

The dining room is the other way, over there, through those doors.

You did a wrong thing, coming into our country without our permission, and we do not want you to try it again, but we are not going to put you in jail.

But you ARE going back to where you came from.

But before you go, you're going to spend a little time with us, over the next few days, until we can get you safely home again.

Meanwhile, let me know if you need anything, while you're here.

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, and some tasty ice cream for dessert in the evenings, are all paid for by us, the food is good, and there is a lot of it. Enjoy.

Let us know if we can do anything else to make your brief stay with us as comfortable and safe and enjoyable as possible, before we send you back to where you came from...

Have a wonderful day...

And thank you for choosing the United States of America, as your preferred country of choice, to try to enter illegally and unaccompanied, so somebody besides your own people have to take care of you.

We appreciate the thought.
"

========================================

Crisis of conscience solved...

Last edited:
Just wait , every 4 years they drag jesus out and wave him around at election time, it should be starting next year :uhoh3:

See you cannot even see the transparency of your statements and your vile bigotry.
:eusa_whistle:

Here I thought you liberals believed in survival of the fittest.

Natives do not have a word for wheel.

Oh never mind. You are too stupid to know what I am talking about and too gullible to understand that you are being used as pawns with this illegal action by the administration.

Maybe you can make arrangements to get your money back from your sack of shit university.

Now, keep pretending how you care about the plight of minorities, while people like at me disrespectfully laugh at you and all of your bullshit along with every other bleeding heart pussy who feigns outrage over things they do nothing about.

Forum List

Back