Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

They are not thieves, they are beggars.

Deuteronomy 15:11 - For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

I guess they cut this out too

Matthew 25:35

"For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me" :eusa_whistle:
Perfect...

========================================

"Welcome, kid, to the United States of America...

I'll be your Immigration Detention-and-Return Officer this evening...

Here's a good, hot meal...

Here's a cold juice-box...

Here's a nice, safe, warm bed...

You're going to be here with us for a few days while we contact your country's officials about you, to arrange your return.

We're going to have a doctor or nurse take a quick look at you, to make sure you're OK...

We have some very nice books for you to read, and some very nice movies for you to watch, and some cool games for you to play, all in your own language...

Bathrooms and showers are over there.

The dining room is the other way, over there, through those doors.

You did a wrong thing, coming into our country without our permission, and we do not want you to try it again, but we are not going to put you in jail.

But you ARE going back to where you came from.

But before you go, you're going to spend a little time with us, over the next few days, until we can get you safely home again.

Meanwhile, let me know if you need anything, while you're here.

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, and some tasty ice cream for dessert in the evenings, are all paid for by us, the food is good, and there is a lot of it. Enjoy.

Let us know if we can do anything else to make your brief stay with us as comfortable and safe and enjoyable as possible, before we send you back to where you came from...

Have a wonderful day...

And thank you for choosing the United States of America, as your preferred country of choice, to try to enter illegally and unaccompanied, so somebody besides your own people have to take care of you.

We appreciate the thought.
"

Crisis of conscience solved...

Notice how the asshole never tells us how many people he personally feeds or clothes?

I asked this of other lying piece of shit hypocritical liberals who pretend to care about the down trodden (remember they are the same ones that wish saddam was still in power) what they do for the poor.

They do not so shit. Nothing. Nada. They cheer for the government to do the feeding and clothing, and they credit it to themselves.

Now, does a cocksucking faggot lying hypocritical piece shit guno want me to list the things Christians do around the world for the poor?

No, the fucking lying piece of shit is nothing but an asshole, so I put the cocksucker on ignore.

I suggest you do the same. He has absolutely nothing original to say at all. He just parrots things from MSNBC, MOVEON and whatever commie shit rag he reads.

Last edited:
Come on OP, you wanted some Christian compassion, here ya go:

Unsecured Border: Catholic Charities Helps Weary Border Crossers in South Texas

Introductory Comment: On several occasions this blog has criticized the Catholic Church's position on immigration, especially its position on illegal immigration. But last week I was proud as a Catholic to see the effort that Catholic Charities has mobilized to meet the basic human needs — for food, clothing, shelter, and compassion — of Central Americans released by the Border Patrol in the Rio Grande Valley.

Looking weary and worn, a group of four women and six children walked slowly into the parish hall of Sacred Heart Church in McAllen, Texas, last week. They looked up in surprise to see that they were being welcomed with applause by the dozens of volunteers mobilized by Catholic Charities to help them transition from detention to the long bus rides they will soon take, traveling to relatives across the United States.

"We're basically providing a place for the immigrants who are coming through to catch a breath, to take a rest, to receive a meal, and take some supplies as they continue their journey," said Brenda Nettles Riojas, who was working at the shelter. In her regular job, she is editor of The Valley Catholic, the newspaper of the Diocese of Brownsville.

Unsecured Border: Catholic Charities Helps Weary Border Crossers in South Texas | Oye Times

Just wait , every 4 years they drag jesus out and wave him around at election time, it should be starting next year :uhoh3:

You're the only ones around here talking about Jesus. Perhaps you need to talk some kind of head doctor or something, unless this is your campaign strategy. I don't think it's gonna work.

Last edited:
Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

They're behaving exactly as we all expect them to behave.

They've got their hands out for government assistance. As long as they get theirs, they don't give a large mouse's behind about little brown children.

Post a story about sex traffickers and drug violence though and they'll be right out in front, blaming the victims.

SSDD from the christians.

Many Christian, unfortunately, will bow their heads in prayer tomorrow morning for the poor and the weak and the destitute and then during the week stand in front of buses full of scared children and damn them to hell.

I just do not know what drives many of my brothers and sisters.

"For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me" :eusa_whistle:
Perfect...

You're going to be here with us for a few days while we contact your country's officials about you, to arrange your return.

We're going to have a doctor or nurse take a quick look at you, to make sure you're OK...

We have some very nice books for you to read, and some very nice movies for you to watch, and some cool games for you to play, all in your own language...

You did a wrong thing, coming into our country without our permission, and we do not want you to try it again, but we are not going to put you in jail.

But before you go, you're going to spend a little time with us, over the next few days, until we can get you safely home again.

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, and some tasty ice cream for dessert in the evenings, are all paid for by us, the food is good, and there is a lot of it. Enjoy.

Let us know if we can do anything else to make your brief stay with us as comfortable and safe and enjoyable as possible, before we send you back to where you came from...

Have a wonderful day...

And thank you for choosing the United States of America, as your preferred country of choice, to try to enter illegally and unaccompanied, so somebody besides your own people have to take care of you.

"

Notice how the asshole never tells us how many people he personally feeds or clothes?

I asked this of other lying piece of shit hypocritical liberals who pretend to care about the down trodden (remember they are the same ones that wish saddam was still in power) what they do for the poor.

They do not so shit. Nothing. Nada. They cheer for the government to do the feeding and clothing, and they credit it to themselves.

Now, does a cocksucking faggot lying hypocritical piece shit guno want me to list the things Christians do around the world for the poor?

No, the fucking lying piece of shit is nothing but an asshole, so I put the cocksucker on ignore.

I suggest you do the same. He has absolutely nothing original to say at all. He just parrots things from MSNBC, MOVEON and whatever commie shit rag he reads.

That's very christian of you

Come on OP, you wanted some Christian compassion, here ya go:

Unsecured Border: Catholic Charities Helps Weary Border Crossers in South Texas

Introductory Comment: On several occasions this blog has criticized the Catholic Church's position on immigration, especially its position on illegal immigration. But last week I was proud as a Catholic to see the effort that Catholic Charities has mobilized to meet the basic human needs — for food, clothing, shelter, and compassion — of Central Americans released by the Border Patrol in the Rio Grande Valley.

Looking weary and worn, a group of four women and six children walked slowly into the parish hall of Sacred Heart Church in McAllen, Texas, last week. They looked up in surprise to see that they were being welcomed with applause by the dozens of volunteers mobilized by Catholic Charities to help them transition from detention to the long bus rides they will soon take, traveling to relatives across the United States.

"We're basically providing a place for the immigrants who are coming through to catch a breath, to take a rest, to receive a meal, and take some supplies as they continue their journey," said Brenda Nettles Riojas, who was working at the shelter. In her regular job, she is editor of The Valley Catholic, the newspaper of the Diocese of Brownsville.

Unsecured Border: Catholic Charities Helps Weary Border Crossers in South Texas | Oye Times

Yeah, and they're the only papes, only christians in the whole country, right?

Look at the wealth of most religions. They can't spare a bit for some little kids?

If you defend catholics, you defend the indefensible. There is nothing lower on this plane than the catholic church.

They are not thieves, they are beggars.

Deuteronomy 15:11 - For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

Perfect...

Have a wonderful day...

"

Not for those with conscience, nor those with compassion. I do believe I posted from the Book of Matthew, and it was more than the line posted here, I'll add more:

"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked." Psalm 82:3-4

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

They're behaving exactly as we all expect them to behave.

They've got their hands out for government assistance. As long as they get theirs, they don't give a large mouse's behind about little brown children.

Post a story about sex traffickers and drug violence though and they'll be right out in front, blaming the victims.

SSDD from the christians.

Poor wittle guy. Don't cry. It's gonna be okay.

Many Christian, unfortunately, will bow their heads in prayer tomorrow morning for the poor and the weak and the destitute and then during the week stand in front of buses full of scared children and damn them to hell.

They're bloody sick-and-tired of being taken advantage of, and object to cynical, unbeliever appeals to their religiousity, to try to squeeze even more out of them?

Just a guess.

Perfect...

Have a wonderful day...

"

That's very christian of you

Actually, I think that's exactly what that is.

That's what christians really are.

And then they will race out and gorge themselves at the nearest all you can shovel in buffet

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants.

America's also a nation of LAWS.

America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?
Compassion goes out the window when the huddled masses carry shit like drug-resistant TB.

Even Jesus knew to keep the lepers out of the towns.

No, he didn't. He went to them , and healed them.

Perfect...

Have a wonderful day...

"

Not for those with conscience, nor those with compassion. I do believe I posted from the Book of Matthew, and it was more than the line posted here, I'll add more:

"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked." Psalm 82:3-4

Matthew 27:5....Judas threw down the money and went and hanged himself.

Luke 10:37....Go and do likewise.

Not for those with conscience, nor those with compassion...
Lovely sentiments, right up to the point where you try to cram 50,000 of them down everyone's throats.

Ain't gonna happen.

You're entitled to think what you like of those who say 'No'.

Won't affect the outcome, though.

Hell, even Fearless Leader is getting off his dead ass, to send 'em packing, sooner rather than later.

First thing he's shown signs of doing right in quite some time.

Some of them come here and preeeeech, all holier than thou, lots of name calling and mumbo jumbo and bible thumping but then, next thread down, there they are - screeching the nastiest stuff I've ever read anywhere.

"Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Rescue the weak and needy; deliver them from the hand of the wicked." Psalm 82:3-4 .

Matthew 27:5....Judas threw down the money and went and hanged himself.

Luke 10:37....Go and do likewise.[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

Some of them come here and preeeeech, all holier than thou, lots of name calling and mumbo jumbo and bible thumping but then, next thread down, there they are - screeching the nastiest stuff I've ever read anywhere.
True, in some cases.

Doesn't really come close to matching most of what comes out of the mouths of many LibProgs, though...

Forum List

Back