🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

TU5I3KPOTEQUIPUT-cp0x60x640x420-rsz640x360-cp0x0x640x360.jpg

Sarah Palin is so outraged over the terrible conditions at a holding center in Arizona for undocumented, unaccompanied minors that she is about ready to renounce her ties to the Republican Party.

MORE: Sarah Palin Speaks Out For Undocumented Immigrant Kids in Stunning Facebook Rant

Wow, Republicans have even outraged Christian Tea Party darling Sarah Palin - who may even "renounce her ties to the Republican Party." Wow.

...Sarah Palin is so outraged over the terrible conditions at a holding center in Arizona for undocumented, unaccompanied minors that she is about ready to renounce her ties to the Republican Party.

Wow, Republicans have even outraged Christian Tea Party darling Sarah Palin - who may even "renounce her ties to the Republican Party. Wow.
I seriously doubt that the Pubs will shed any crocodile tears over that...

Has anyone noticed the number of replies by the right , that when a thread threatens THEIR IDEA of their religion how awfully upset and mean they become.
I don't think it's so much that as not being willing to see it used by those who ordinarily despite and denigrate it, hypocritically trying (and failing) to use it against them, in a lame-ass effort to sucker the American People into taking-in more Illegal Aliens...

Sucker you? Tell me, what does not doing as Jesus commanded make you? You say this person matters, that he is Lord, God Himself no less, and yet when push comes to shove you ignore his teachings? What are we to make of that?

Has anyone noticed the number of replies by the right , that when a thread threatens THEIR IDEA of their religion how awfully upset and mean they become.
I don't think it's so much that as not being willing to see it used by those who ordinarily despite and denigrate it, hypocritically trying (and failing) to use it against them, in a lame-ass effort to sucker the American People into taking-in more Illegal Aliens...

Sucker you? Tell me, what does not doing as Jesus commanded make you? You say this person matters, that he is Lord, God Himself no less, and yet when push comes to shove you ignore his teachings? What are we to make of that?

You'll make a gigantic straw man and a glittering colossal false premise. That's what you always do.

You'll make a gigantic straw man and a glittering colossal false premise. That's what you always do.
A true Christian would have an answer, not a deflection.

TU5I3KPOTEQUIPUT-cp0x60x640x420-rsz640x360-cp0x0x640x360.jpg

Sarah Palin is so outraged over the terrible conditions at a holding center in Arizona for undocumented, unaccompanied minors that she is about ready to renounce her ties to the Republican Party.

MORE: Sarah Palin Speaks Out For Undocumented Immigrant Kids in Stunning Facebook Rant

Wow, Republicans have even outraged Christian Tea Party darling Sarah Palin - who may even "renounce her ties to the Republican Party." Wow.

Wow. Now you're a Sarah Palin fan. Fascinating.

Exactly! How can I ever be expected to convert from Atheism to Christianity when faced with such hateful examples of compassion and humanity?

The deflection is yours. You're defending lawlessness and corruption. Christians don't answer to you.

Last edited:

Christians don't answer to you.

Well there's certainly none to be found here so far. On the Jesus scale, Lakhota and I are looking terrific by comparison. We at least want to hear the kids out and care for them humanely in the meantime.

Exactly! How can I ever be expected to convert from Atheism to Christianity when faced with such hateful examples of compassion and humanity?

You expect to convert? Can I baptize you?

The deflection is yours. You're defending lawlessness and corruption. Christians don't answer to you.

I'm defending strangers in need at the gates, children no less. What you are defending is the indefensible, and the Un-American.

...Sucker you?...
Yes. Sucker. Don't try to pretend otherwise. You're not fooling anybody.

...Tell me, what does not doing as Jesus commanded make you?...
Dunno.

Depends on how one interprets such commands, in content and scope and circumstance, and whether one considers such commands binding or intended to apply to a particular combination thereof.

Some would say 'practical Christian' rather than 'unconditional Christian', I imagine.

In any event, it doesn't make me anything, in particular; being little more than a Christian -leaning or Christian -sympathetic agnostic (Doubting Thomas).

...You say this person matters, that he is Lord, God Himself no less, and yet when push comes to shove you ignore his teachings?...
The teachings of Jesus of Nazareth did not, in all probability, encompass an invasion of millions swarming across the borders into Judea-Galilee at the time, but this is strictly a matter for personal interpretation and conscience and logic.

...What are we to make of that?
Ummmmm... that you, an unbeliever, are cynically attempting (and failing) to use the religious precepts inherent within Christianity, to coerce Americans into taking-in more Illegal Aliens, in pursuit of your agenda?

And that the vast majority of American Christians - practical Christians, rather than Walking Doormats - are wise to you-and-yours, and not willing to let you get away with it?

Well there's certainly none to be found here so far. On the Jesus scale, Lakhota and I are looking terrific by comparison. We at least want to hear the kids out and care for them humanely in the meantime.

Nope. What you're doing is condoning lawlessness and a corrupt administration who is using children. You don't even have enough honesty to quote me fully. You're a liar.

You expect to convert? Can I baptize you?
Nothing you've said here would make you remotely worthy of doing so.

You... converting to Christianity... with that conversion dependent upon you getting the pliant submission you seek, in connection with immigration?

giphy.gif

Yer a funny guy...

Nope. What you're doing is condoning lawlessness and a corrupt administration who is using children. You don't even have enough honesty to quote me fully. You're a liar.

I don't have to quote you fully to quote you accurately, and I always quote accurately.

I don't have to quote you fully to quote you accurately, and I always quote accurately.

You're dishonest, a liar, and a coward. Who is responsible for those children being at our gates?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back