Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

The Good Samaritan, another type of Jew (essentially) and the dreaded enemy of those Jews Jesus was speaking to at the time, whom he said was more worthy than those around him since their kind refused to help since he as unclean. The Samaritan didn't require a government agency, he did as God commanded instead. Now, what does God command you do for those in need, bitch about your taxes and the government, or do as the Samaritan did?

Do as the Samaritan did. What about you?
I'm not a believer, but I have no problems when my taxes support the needy or I do it directly. Decent people are like that...

And I have no problem with how I do things. Do your thing and let others do theirs. Save your coercive guilt trip for the naive college kids.

Do as the Samaritan did. What about you?
I'm not a believer, but I have no problems when my taxes support the needy or I do it directly. Decent people are like that...

And I have no problem with how I do things. Do your thing and let others do theirs. Save your coercive guilt trip for the naive college kids.
If you feel guilt, maybe that is because you are rejecting the teachings of your Holy Book? It does not say Do Your Own Thing, far from it...

These liberal shitbags wouldn't help illegals caught in their own backyard, they would call the police on them.

amazing this loser troll is back spamming us with is BS

BS? Please explain what I've said that is untrue? Are you a Christian? If so, why do you despise immigrant children?

They are just a bunch of fucking hypocrites. If something happened in the U.K. and the white middle-class Catholics and Protestants there suddenly found themselves violently oppressed by the huge Muslim population that has become north London, these assholes would welcome them at the docks and airports with open arms and no documents required.

The fleeing whities would be just as illegal as the kids from Central America but these phonies here would rationalize and say we are saving them from Islamist Jihad.

Forget that these kids coming up by the thousands are fleeing the same kind of fate by local civll wars, gangs and drug cartels. They are just the wrong color, they don't speak the language and they don't know who William, Kate and Harry are.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

There is none, they only use God as a metaphor and a way to cover up their hate..

Jesus never told Christians to use govt taxes to feed and care for the poor. Just another leftist con man, and not a very good one.

So-called Christians seem to use Jesus very SELECTIVELY. Interesting...

you start a thread using Christianity as your strong point, then when proven wrong. You try to turn it around.
Hell, that was his intention before he even created the damned thread...

If you feel guilt, maybe that is because you are rejecting the teachings of your Holy Book? It does not say Do Your Own Thing, far from it...

You're not as slick as you think you are. You're failing spectacularly. Keep going.

You're not as slick as you think you are. You're failing spectacularly. Keep going.
Failing at making you feel guilty? That's not what I'm after, although you should feel guilty. No, showing how the so-called Christians aren't actually Christians is what I'm up to and that you do for me.

Failing at making you feel guilty? That's not what I'm after, although you should feel guilty. No, showing how the so-called Christians aren't actually Christians is what I'm up to and that you do for me.

LOL. Oh my. Is this a popular game with your kids? Is this how you control them......"Jesus is watching......do what is right.....blah, blah."

Poor baby. You need a new game.

LOL. Oh my. Is this a popular game with your kids? Is this how you control them......"Jesus is watching......do what is right.....blah, blah."

Control? No, although religion can be terrific at that. And Jesus is watching according to the faithful here. What do you think his opinion would be, of those without compassion for these children? I could stand up to him all day long on many things but I wouldn't approach him with that attitude for fear he'd knock me right on my ass, and be correct in doing so...

Last edited:
Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants.

America's also a nation of LAWS.

America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?
Compassion goes out the window when the huddled masses carry shit like drug-resistant TB.

Well, wrong again with your analysis but that is par for the board from the right wing fanatics.
It's simply showing the lying phony hypocritical views and situational beliefs of phonies like you.
All you do is take and interpret the bible and it's teachings to fit into your little small-minded world.
Enough said.

Liberals use situational ethics.

They spew the Bible tells you to obey the laws of the land, but then turnaround and ignore that when they want to ignore the laws of the land.

The illegals violating our border are violating our laws, nevermind Mexico's laws but Mexico is working to funnel the dumb, sick and poor to the US from all of Latin America probably to help their fellow dictators.

The leaders of Latin America have figured out if they dump their problems on the US, that will leave them with better countries.

Once again you do show you have no knowledge or idea of the teaching of Jesus.
None what so ever.
:cuckoo:

Why does a shitbag like you going to hell worry about Christians and what Jesus said.... :eusa_whistle:

Jesus never told Christians to use govt taxes to feed and care for the poor. Just another leftist con man, and not a very good one.

So-called Christians seem to use Jesus very SELECTIVELY. Interesting...

Charity and compassion do not exists in your mind or world. You try to convey the idea to others that it does, but far from the truth.

Does your bogus liberal bible tell you to steal from others?

Does it tell you to violate the laws of another country if you feel like it?

What about doing things that "just make you feel good?"

Jesus was talking about personal interaction, not national invasions and catering those millions of invaders.

Ahhhh, the Russians invaded Ukraine....so your bogus bible tells them to open their hearts and give the Russians what they want.

Dumbfuck bitch.

I gather Matthew isn't persuasive either:

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you? And the King wil answer them, "Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me."

Chapter 25.

Where is the federal government that should be guarding our borders?

I don't know, but what about those compassionate Christians? Where are they?

us compassionate Christians, want those kids sent back to their country of origin to be reunited with their families and loved ones, why do you disagree with that ?

you liberfucks are supposed to be so compassionate and loving of your fellow human, is it possible you could take in a few until their loving family can be located, surely you can find a little good ness in your heart to house, feed and make sure their health needs are taken care of..., couldn't you do that ?

Like everything else that the "progressives" do....they have twisted the word liberal into something it is not. And turned it into a fraking religion, for the sake of their political hero.

They don't care any more for those children than they care for you or I

I don't know, but what about those compassionate Christians? Where are they?

us compassionate Christians, want those kids sent back to their country of origin to be reunited with their families and loved ones, why do you disagree with that ?

you liberfucks are supposed to be so compassionate and loving of your fellow human, is it possible you could take in a few until their loving family can be located, surely you can find a little good ness in your heart to house, feed and make sure their health needs are taken care of..., couldn't you do that ?

Immigrant mothers fled hunger, poverty, and violence to protect their children. You NaziCons are sooo against abortion, but yet you have a problem helping children after they're born. I really don't comprehend such logic.

You Libtoons are more concerned about these illegal border-jumpers then you are about our Veterans, who are dying while the VA cooks the books.

Control? No, although religion can be terrific at that. And Jesus is watching according to the faithful here. What do you think his opinion would be, of those without compassion for these children? I could stand up to him all day long on many things but I wouldn't approach him with that attitude for fear he'd knock me right on my ass, and be correct in doing so...

Well, I completely agree with you there. Jesus should knock you right on your ass.

Forum List

Back