Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

I was just thinking that maybe Christians were more Christian and compassionate in the old days - until I remembered that they murdered in the name of their God.

I've said the "Christians" here are ignoring the teachings of Jesus. That should be enough for you.

There is an army of Christians who want to help.
The administration is not letting them help.
'Army of Christians' Ready to Help Migrant Children - US - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

At the annual meeting of the Hispanic Baptist Convention of Texas this month, leaders from 1,100 congregations expressed concern for the safety and salvation of these children, as well as frustration over their lack of access.

Although Baptist leaders have worked with the Obama administration for weeks, they've not received any clear guidance as to what role churches will be able to play in ministering to the unaccompanied children
Those are something like actual Christians, not those here.

You have no idea how many Christians here helped with donations to the red cross or like here in my neck of the woods Tucson who donated money and clothing to these people.
They received diapers, formulas, clothes, food, water and tickets to where they needed to go.

Scores of undocumented migrants dropped off in Arizona
Most of the volunteers were Churches but you won't hear a word about it. Just the word volunteers in the news.
In response, volunteers in Phoenix and Tucson have been going to the bus stations to help the migrants make arrangements to buy bus tickets to travel to relatives in other cities. They also have been providing food, water and other necessities.

And they go and work with them hands-on.

Something that progressives would never dream of doing...except in the capacity that paintyourwagon suggested....driving vans to the centers and inviting the girls to hop in. Which is undoubtedly his version of hands on.

Last edited:
I am not a Christian, but I have lost just about any compassion for " illegal immigrants" because they are abusing it. I have know Immigrants from other countries that have to pay thousands in legal fees and have to wait years before they are accepted by the INS. Is it compassionate to these people that immigrate legally to ignore scofflaws and scoundrels and the immense number of Hispanics that ignore immigration law and treat this issue like a entitlement? Is that FAIR even? I have no more compassion for these creeps.

Last edited:
I have compassion for them. Which is why I find it nauseating that the current regime is exploiting them, and engaging in practices which bring them to harm.

Where is the Chrtistian compassion for immigrant children?

In my empty wallet!

hidden-costs.jpg

Is the surge of illegal child immigrants a national security threat? - CBS News

Last edited:
The right loves to spout their deep Christian beliefs. But when it comes to proving it they are in the wind. Hypocrites, every single one of them.

$634a2abf1ef3272763f47428db45b1ad.jpg

I am not a Christian, but I have lost just about any compassion for " illegal immigrants" because they are abusing it. I have know Immigrants from other countries that have to pay thousands in legal fees and have to wait years before they are accepted by the INS. Is it compassionate to these people that immigrate legally to ignore scofflaws and scoundrels and the immense number of Hispanics that ignore immigration law and treat this issue like a entitlement? Is that FAIR even? I have no more compassion for these creeps.
I'm sure are not alone. So be it.

Last edited:
I was just thinking that maybe Christians were more Christian and compassionate in the old days - until I remembered that they murdered in the name of their God.

What you *remember* is that murderers murder and then pretend they are supported by God. Sort of like you lunatic progressives are currently pretending that Christ is a liberal. You think that will give you a pass for the human trafficking and child murder and exploitation you currently engage in.

We need to take care of these children, feed them, get rid of the lice and other ailments and then fly them home so they can be reunited with their parents that love them.

Then you are no longer a Christian, you are a CINO, Christian in name only.
Given that you are not part of the Christian community, you do not get to make this call...

She said she was not a Christian. So she isn't a "CINO".

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

The liberal compassion for them would have been to abort the little bastards as they are clearly of no use to their parents or their country.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

The liberal compassion for them would have been to abort the little bastards as they are clearly of no use to their parents or their country.
Yeah... this way, there's no pit of infant skeletons, after they abandon them on a hillside... out of sight... out of mind... this way, it won't won't trouble their dainty, hypocritical consciences... I mean, they're just blobs of tissue, right?

She said she was not a Christian. So she isn't a "CINO".
I misread it on my phone. My bad.

I agree, you could say the deaths in most, if not all of the wars are in the name of God.

Forum List

Back