Where Is The “Climate Emergency”?

There are areas of the Sahara that are currently "greening up" because of increased rainfall. Exactly how is that a bad thing?
It wouldn't be. As you will know the area used to be very green and it has been affected by climate changes many times. It may again turn into a liveable area where those whose land is turning to desert can move but we do not know yet. One of the things to remember when thinking of climate change is that we have been able to live during this time because of our environment and included in that is particular temperatures we can live under. Go above that and we just can't live so the reality that there have been major climate changes before when we did not exist does not change the reality that we only existed because the climate was right for us and although we have wasted the opportunity we had to avoid damage, if we have decided for any reason just to let this world and humanity die, then that shows that far from being wise we were very very stupid.

Right in front of you except for Big Oil Fox GOP propaganda

The Climate in the entire state of Washington is the same as it was in 1964 when moved into it.

Weather every year is variable within bounds but climate remains the same.

After 39 pages still ZERO posts addressing the CONTENT of post one.

Warmist/alarmists apparently can't counter it which means there is INDEED no climate emergency.

:muahaha:

The Climate in the entire state of Washington is the same as it was in 1964 when moved into it.

So 120 degrees is normal? LOL. The temperatures have gone up and the droughts have gotten worse. And you will never hear it on the big oil propaganda machine... fox and your conspiracy theorists. You are the only people on the planet who deny global warming... poor America. And you people are afraid of Google and knowledge...

So 120 degrees is normal? LOL. The temperatures have gone up and the droughts have gotten worse. And you will never hear it on the big oil propaganda machine... fox and your conspiracy theorists. You are the only people on the planet who deny global warming... poor America. And you people are afraid of Google and knowledge...

It was 118 in 1961 a state record for 60 years, but the climate is still exactly the same for the state since then.

120 F is weather that was caused by THREE weather flows that met in the region I posted about this several times last year that makes clear it is a very rare set up to cause that awesome heat wave I was right in some of the hottest part of it.

The droughts haven't gotten any worse either the worst years was in the mid 1970's I know since I lived in the state since 1964 saw that Snoqualmie Reservoir was EMPTY in 1976 with just a small stream flowing through the middle of it I saw that in person.

Your lies are now flowing since I never deny the warming trend since the late 1600's since the mid 1800's since the late 1970's.

Big oil canard is stupid since they haven't been around much for years now and I never saw a penny of it.

Don't watch Fox news.

You talk and behave like a warmist/alarmist GOOK.

Ask the people trying to get asylum in the US lol...hurricanes drought and gangs taking over. Thanks GOP war on drugs! And volcanoes arghh...

It was 118 in 1961 a state record for 60 years, but the climate is still exactly the same for the state since then.

The droughts haven't gotten any worse either the worst years was in the mid 1970's I know since I lived in the state since 1964 saw that Snoqualmie Reservoir was EMPTY in 1976 with just a small stream flowing through the middle of it I saw that in person.

Your lies are now flowing since I never deny the warming trend since the late 1600's since the mid 1800's since the late 1970's.

Big oil canard is stupid since they haven't been around much for years now and I never saw a penny of it.

Don't watch Fox news.

only people in the world....and the internet is worse than Fox omg...

Ask the people trying to get asylum in the US lol...hurricanes drought and gangs taking over. Thanks GOP war on drugs! And volcanoes arghh...

There are ZERO hurricane landfall along the Oregon and Washington coast.

The rest is your babbling indicating mental distress....

120 F is weather that was caused by THREE weather flows that met in the region I posted about this several times last year that makes clear it is a very rare set up to cause that awesome heat wave I was right in some of the hottest part of it.

Don't watch Fox news.

Big Oil and Big Money run your party duh...Great liars though...

There are ZERO hurricane landfall along the Oregon and Washington coast.

The rest is your babbling indicating mental distress....
The people at the border trying to get asylum are from Central America for crying out loud. Obviously.

Big Oil and Big Money run your party duh...Great liars though...

Still no counterpoint.

You go on and on with the bullshit and for your information I am a Free-Thinking Independent who left the Democrat party in 1992.

Did you find that clinic yet?

As usual a warmist/alarmist offers zero counterpoints just drooling bullshit.

Why don't you go visit a mental health clinic?
Any argument at all? Just stupid talking points and insults, brainwashed functional moron? The drought is on the other side of the mountains...

Go away and take your crap with you as it is polluting the Where is the Climate Emergency? topic.
  1. Climate change - Washington State Department of Ecology

Climate change. Washington faces serious impacts to its snowpack, infrastructure, and water supplies as the climate changes and temperatures climb. Protecting our state's fish, farms, and communities from the impacts of climate change is a priority for Ecology. To take meaningful steps toward addressing climate change, states, cities, counties, and private businesses and …

Go away and take your crap with you as it is polluting the Where is the Climate Emergency? topic.
Google Washington state global warming. already there are changes in Washington and they expect it to be one of the worst five states for effects. of course as usual you have absolutely no clue, just a brainwashed functional moron -misinformed and uninformed...

Any argument at all? Just stupid talking points and insults, brainwashed functional moron? The drought is on the other side of the mountains...

Still no answer to Post one article because you rather spew out lies and Bullshit.

Droughts are normally periodic and in decline worldwide overall.

Nature

Global integrated drought monitoring and prediction system

1650391329918.png

Palmer Drought Index to 2019:

1650391365478.png

The West had far worse droughts before 1500 than today:

1650391412820.png

You are woefully ignorant stuck on the stupid fallacies and a hater of science data.

Last edited:
  1. Climate change - Washington State Department of Ecology

Climate change. Washington faces serious impacts to its snowpack, infrastructure, and water supplies as the climate changes and temperatures climb. Protecting our state's fish, farms, and communities from the impacts of climate change is a priority for Ecology. To take meaningful steps toward addressing climate change, states,cities, counties, and private businesses and …
I have seen all that shit the snowpack is above average this winter and temperature average is still within the oscillating trends of the last 150 years.

That is weather variability with ZERO change in climate as it is still the same as it was in 1964, still rains like hell in Forks, hot and dry all over Eastern Washington in the summer and winter still the same as well with the usual variable snowfall and cold temperatures it is still a steppe desert just as it is still a rainforest in part of Western Washington, yup climate is still the same.

You clearly don't understand the difference between Weather and Climate.

Google Washington state global warming. already there are changes in Washington and they expect it to be one of the worst five states for effects. of course as usual you have absolutely no clue, just a brainwashed functional moron -misinformed and uninformed...

Very small temperature change doesn't change the climate.

Weather trends oscillate around 20-30 trend going up and down with a slight increase over all since the 1850's.

The climate now is still the same as it was in the 1850's. Still the same when I moved to Eastern Washington in 1964 as it is today.

Your ignorance is breathtaking and stupid.

Last edited:
10 months later still no evidence of Climate Emergency developing, and the Post One article remains unchallenged.

:muahaha:

Forum List

Back