Where Is The “Climate Emergency”?

I posted a map of the entire world which showed you change. You have to know what a map is, first, though.
Dude, I get it, you can’t show a geographical location. The globe is your answer

Too bad you guys can't operate search engines lol

Too bad you can't articulate your way out of a bag.

In my STATE the Climate is the same as it was in the 1930's.

In my region the Climate is still the same since 1964 when I arrived there it is hot and dry in summer and cool and cloudy with very little snow.

Last edited:

Some warming or cooling isn't a valid measure of climate change it is the actual climate of the region or larger that must change enough to go from a Hot to warm or from warm to cool or from cool to cold summers.

This is what Climate Change looks like, The Sahara Desert from Desert (Hot and dry) climate for many thousands of years to a savannah climate (Warm and moist) for a few thousand years.

Sahara Desert Was Once Lush and Populated

That is what Climate Change looks like.

look at the links lol. I guess arctic, greenland and antarctica are the worst. Droughts around the world Cal, Spain Greece etc etc, world temps highest ever duh...Polar bears have no sea ice,,,SEA ice.

Droughts have always been around, but it is in decline in recent time as I have posted on it several times.

Polar Bears are doing better BECAUSE of less sea ice in the spring summer ice cover isn't very important to the Polar Bears as their favorite prey normally move away by then.

You have based this finding on exactly ONE event in the earth's long history.

You have grossly over-extrapolated.
You mean that the climate of the planet is an icehouse planet?

Tell me what other event in earth's history affects our present climate more than bipolar glaciation?

I have heard it loads of times from the history to people whose job it is to know such things, I haven't read it in any book, just noticed it being talked about. War is recognised as one of the consequences we can expect from climate change. That makes absolute sense. There are people in Africa who are having to move from where they live as it is too hot to grow things. Probably most of the central Americans you have trying to get into the US are moving because of climate change. I think it is in Indonesia that already people are having to leave their homes because of rising waters. Look at your own summers. Worse fires all the time. Look at Europe's summers. Each year the temperature is warmer and last year we had fires and floods to beat all. This world has to get off fossil fuels like now or in 8 years with 3 degrees warming we are going to be chasing something we cannot get back and I gave a link to that.

There is no support for any of the claims coming from the climate alarmists. Not one bit.

They also claim prostitution will increase, the snow will stop. That snow will increase. That polar bears will die. That polar bears will increase.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

They take both sides of every issue so that they can claim to never be wrong.

Thinking people figured that scam out long ago.

look at the links lol. I guess arctic, greenland and antarctica are the worst. Droughts around the world Cal, Spain Greece etc etc, world temps highest ever duh...Polar bears have no sea ice,,,SEA ice.
what's changed in those regions? please, post the explanation. I still see snow and no one surfing behind boats in the arctic, not even in the summer time. Perhaps you don't even know what climate actually is. ahhhh, That's it. So you have no game in here now.

Too bad you can't articulate your way out of a bag.

In my STATE the Climate is the same as it was in the 1930's.

In my region the Climate is still the same since 1964 when I arrived there it is hot and dry in summer and cool and cloudy with very little snow.
We're still seeing arctic weather in Chicago. I need them to explain how it is the Arctic climate changed yet it still sends it's polar vortex into my backyard?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back