Where Is The “Climate Emergency”?

Sometimes the rate of ONE thing is HIGHER than the rate of another.

Wow. This honestly seems like pretty elementary stuff. Not sure why it is confusing to you.

You are proving to everyone that you have no science skills please keep it up.

God you are stupid as shit since most islands in the oceans have them and yet Sea level rise isn't covering them over which is the point you miss over and over and there are other Islands made by volcanoes that are also keeping pace with sea level rise.

Sea level rise isn't covering them over

:muahaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are proving to everyone that you have no science skills please keep it up.

God you are stupid as shit since most islands in the oceans have them and yet Sea level rise isn't covering them over which is the point you miss over and over and there are other Islands made by volcanoes that are also keeping pace with sea level rise.

:muahaha:

SOUNDS LIKE THE CORAL BEING WASHED UP ON THE ISLANDS IS HAPPENING FASTER THAN SEA LEVEL RISE.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard it loads of times from the history to people whose job it is to know such things, I haven't read it in any book, just noticed it being talked about. War is recognised as one of the consequences we can expect from climate change. That makes absolute sense. There are people in Africa who are having to move from where they live as it is too hot to grow things. Probably most of the central Americans you have trying to get into the US are moving because of climate change. I think it is in Indonesia that already people are having to leave their homes because of rising waters. Look at your own summers. Worse fires all the time. Look at Europe's summers. Each year the temperature is warmer and last year we had fires and floods to beat all. This world has to get off fossil fuels like now or in 8 years with 3 degrees warming we are going to be chasing something we cannot get back and I gave a link to that.
There are areas of the Sahara that are currently "greening up" because of increased rainfall. Exactly how is that a bad thing?

But do you honestly think you are north of 66.6degNorth latitude???

Seriously, dude, look at a globe some time.

Seriously. You are NOWHERE NEAR THE ARCTIC.

Shaking my head.
They said arctic weather, dumbass! Learn to read!

We get arctic weather in the winter all the time and I live in the southern US. Ever hear of a polar vortex? It isn't 80 degrees and sunshine!

But do you honestly think you are north of 66.6degNorth latitude???

Seriously, dude, look at a globe some time.

Seriously. You are NOWHERE NEAR THE ARCTIC.

Shaking my head.
The globe doesn’t care about lines, otherwise weather wouldn’t cross them.

It is readily apparent I know more than you. You have proven yourself to be quite the dumbass on a variety of topics!

Of course you can't actually prove anything you said there.

How old are you anyway? I am guessing 25 tops!

Old enough to remember you and your song, Admiral! You were my hero!

Village_People_In_the_Navy_Music_Video-486798081-large.jpg

Forum List

Back