Where Is The “Climate Emergency”?

look at the links lol. I guess arctic, greenland and antarctica are the worst. Droughts around the world Cal, Spain Greece etc etc, world temps highest ever duh...Polar bears have no sea ice,,,SEA ice.
explain what changed?

when it feels like it is, sure! Explain why the polar air always comes to Chicago if the Arctic is warming?

Would you listen? Nah, you won't. You just want to stick with one-line quips. If you can't figure this out then let it be an eternal mystery to you.

Would you listen? Nah, you won't. You just want to stick with one-line quips. If you can't figure this out then let it be an eternal mystery to you.
so you can't explain it? I can, but you ignore the reason.

You mean that the climate of the planet is an icehouse planet?

Tell me what other event in earth's history affects our present climate more than bipolar glaciation?

I wish I knew why you limit your ENTIRE view of the earth's history to the Pleistocene and after.

SMH.

Nah, bro. Go around and tell people Chicago is in the Arctic. It's all good. (I wish I could see you do this. It would be so funny.)
I don't have to invest any time since most everyone here already feels that way. See evidence is much stronger than someone's pathetic prediction. The fact you have no clue why the Great Lakes receives so much polar air in winter is quite telling.

so you can't explain it? I can, but you ignore the reason.

Do you know where you live at? Can you find Chicago on a globe? Here's a picture to show you what the ARCTIC CIRCLE ENCOMPASSES.

1650289193400.jpeg

Can YOU find Chicago? Yeah....you are NOT IN THE ARCTIC.

Here's another picture. Do you know where Chicago is in relation to Canada?

1650289259754.jpeg

I don't have to invest any time since most everyone here already feels that way.

I'm from downstate Illinois. Most of us think Chicagoans are loudmouth morons, but we don't hate them so much that we actually believe "most everyone" thinks Chicago is above the Arctic Circle.

But you definitely fit the bill for how most of us feel about Chicago!

I wish I knew why you limit your ENTIRE view of the earth's history to the Pleistocene and after.

SMH.
The error is you believing the conditions which led to our present climate is a limitation rather than the basis for every climate model in existence.

You don't understand the first thing about the earth's climate and you have no business discussing earth's climate until you learn something about earth's climate.

Do you know where you live at? Can you find Chicago on a globe? Here's a picture to show you what the ARCTIC CIRCLE ENCOMPASSES.

View attachment 632369

Can YOU find Chicago? Yeah....you are NOT IN THE ARCTIC.

Here's another picture. Do you know where Chicago is in relation to Canada?

View attachment 632370
it's obvious you don't. You think we aren't in anyway connected to the Polar region. Curious, is Siberia? I truly believe that you think that weather checks with your map before changing. BTW, That's a man made map. Doesn't qualify as what weather does when and where. Or does it? Please, show me why that map's circle moves into Chicago almost every winter for months?

it's obvious you don't. You think we aren't in anyway connected to the Polar region.

Just because you get polar vortices and weather fronts from the North does NOT put you in the Arctic.

Curious, is Siberia? I truly believe that you think that weather checks with your map before changing. BTW, That's a man made map. Doesn't qualify as what weather does when and where. Or does it? Please, show me why that map's circle moves into Chicago almost every winter for months?

The Arctic Circle is defined by its LATITUDE. Did you not have a geography class in elementary school????

Do you not know this????

Wow.

Seriously. You Chicagoans....wow. Just wow.

The error is you believing the conditions which led to our present climate is a limitation rather than the basis for every climate model in existence.

You don't understand the first thing about the earth's climate and you have no business discussing earth's climate until you learn something about earth's climate.

As you wish.

The Arctic Circle is defined by its LATITUDE. Did you not have a geography class in elementary school????

Do you not know this????

Wow.

Seriously. You Chicagoans....wow. Just wow.
you think a man made map controls how the climate around the globe functions. Latitude, arctic you cannot cross this boundary, hahahahahahahhahahahaha can't make it up dude.

There is no support for any of the claims coming from the climate alarmists. Not one bit.

They also claim prostitution will increase, the snow will stop. That snow will increase. That polar bears will die. That polar bears will increase.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

They take both sides of every issue so that they can claim to never be wrong.

Thinking people figured that scam out long ago.
Without an example I cannot comment on particular things but generally it would depend on where the event was happening. One place might be advantages to a species another not. That simple. You speak of 'thinking people'. Are you aware that it is US fossil fuels billionaires who have known about the effect of their product since the 60's or 70's who have been deliberately spreading false information since I think the 70's. I am not sure if the 'cigarette people' got onto this before or after but now there are university courses on getting people to think what is the non truth. In my opinion these fossil fuel Oligarchs should be made to pay for the many urgent changes needed to make the planet as safe as possible for those who are children now.

Other things you need to be aware of is that when one species dies, it affects all others. We have already seem an enormous death of insets. Clearly people are concerned about bees. It is reckoned as the climate deterioration becomes more evident to the richer countries, who are the people who are responsible for most of it, many animals and insets will have moved from their previous homes. Human's would find it easier, well the richer ones would, to move to more liveable areas but even that would be unlikely to provide any benefit as animals and insets would take much longer to migrate and we need them to survive. It is known now that if we want to be responsible for providing a planet to our children and grandchildren we ought to all get together and work together. It would appear that what stops us is a mixture of greed and ignorance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back