Where Is The Condemnation of Terrorism from The Right Over the Charlottesville Massacre?

People that represent the KKK? I have NEVER EVER seen one, it's gotta to be pretty small potatoes. 1% I have never seen white racists like the weirdos liberal make it sound. I have seen the opposite, Blacks slaughtering each other and get ignored. Then blame bad cops and/or racism to take away the focus. That's going to fix everything.

I find it interesting that the left jumps down people's throats about lumping all Muslims with terrorists, and rightly so. However, they are quick to lump all Republicans as KKK or white supremacists.
If you point that out, then you are "diverting" from the issue.

It is because they are dishonest.

Count on the resident USMB Right Wing Nut Jobs to give the driver the 'Dylan Roof' treatment. They will say the driver was a lone wolf, a disturbed person with limited emotional and psychiatric troubles and should not be associated with their cause and values.
Isn't that the treatment the left gave the Orlando nightclub terrorists and the San Bernardino terrorists?
When did you hear anyone on any side of the issue say that someone who murders in cold blood like in Orlando or San Bernadino,should be pitied and celebrated?

First I saw of this, I guess the media is a little slow, on purpose but they have their agenda.

Feds announce both an FBI and US Attorney investigation

What does that have to do with Trump and his coming out against the day's event? Are they going to investigate Trump on his comment? Are they going to investigate why the media misrepresented what Trump said? :dunno:

The feds condemned the hate and violence of the alt right. They didn't blame both sides like Trump.

First I saw of this, I guess the media is a little slow, on purpose but they have their agenda.

What does that have to do with Trump and his coming out against the day's event? Are they going to investigate Trump on his comment? Are they going to investigate why the media misrepresented what Trump said? :dunno:

The feds condemned the hate and violence of the alt right. They didn't blame both sides like Trump.

Alt Right is Trump's base, and Bannon, his advisor, is alt-right as well.

Count on the resident USMB Right Wing Nut Jobs to give the driver the 'Dylan Roof' treatment. They will say the driver was a lone wolf, a disturbed person with limited emotional and psychiatric troubles and should not be associated with their cause and values.
Isn't that the treatment the left gave the Orlando nightclub terrorists and the San Bernardino terrorists?
When did you hear anyone on any side of the issue say that someone who murders in cold blood like in Orlando or San Bernadino,should be pitied and celebrated?
They made all kinds of excuses for both of them. They tried to blame the incidents on guns rather than on Muslims, for one thing, and the claimed that both had mental issues. They claimed the buy in Orlando was a latent homosexual.

When both sides are violent, both sides should be condemned.

Or, you think the whiteys were fighting each other in the vids? :lol:

Who are the "feds," if not Trump? The fact is the BLM protestors started the violence.

I frankly don't buy your claim that you didn't do it. Virtually every snowflake in this forum was attacking Trump for getting an endorsement from the KKK. Guilt by association is your favorite tactic, after accusing your critics of racism, that is.

How about guilt by putting them on the white house staff? Making them chief policy people.

I frankly don't buy your claim that you didn't do it. Virtually every snowflake in this forum was attacking Trump for getting an endorsement from the KKK. Guilt by association is your favorite tactic, after accusing your critics of racism, that is.

How about guilt by putting them on the white house staff? Making them chief policy people.
Who is "them?"

I blame whoever started the violence. It takes two to create a fight. I'll wait for the facts to come out then make a judgement call. Until then it is pretty stupid to blame just one side and not the other.

I hope so. If i never see another democrat elected President of the United States, i'll be a very, very happy man.
One party states have such a history of a solid staying power.

Your avatar is retarded.

When both sides are violent, both sides should be condemned.

Or, you think the whiteys were fighting each other in the vids? :lol:

That would be a logical conclusion. However you are talking to the emotional left and they don't think logically.

Would there had been any problems if the group marched and the protesters never showed up?

Who are the "feds," if not Trump? The fact is the BLM protestors started the violence.

Trump tweeted transgenders out of the military. The sec of def says Trump wasn't speaking for the DOJ.

The FBI, DOJ, US attorney speak independently of Trump, because Trump would never attack his alt-right base, but they took an oath, so they will if Trump won't/.

I never see Jewish or Christian suicide bombers, I am sure it's happened, but Islam seems to have made it a tactic of a desperate religion. I am an agnostic. I could care less. Back in 98' these Muslims tried to recruit me,I saw Islam as the problem THEN. Islam is evil incarnate, I gave them the benefit of the doubt years ago, fool me once, shame on me.

I hope so. If i never see another democrat elected President of the United States, i'll be a very, very happy man.
One party states have such a history of a solid staying power.

Your avatar is retarded.

Avatars don't have an intelligence quotient.

China has been going pretty strong for some 60 years. the USA is infact a single party state.

The Reps and Dems are just two different sides of the same coin. Trump is an outsider to both of these establishment parties.

Avatars don't have an intelligence quotient.

China has been going pretty strong for some 60 years. the USA is infact a single party state.

The Reps and Dems are just two different sides of the same coin. Trump is an outsider to both of these establishment parties.
OK. YOU are retarded.

Better?

Forum List

Back