Where Is The Condemnation of Terrorism from The Right Over the Charlottesville Massacre?

Avatars don't have an intelligence quotient.

China has been going pretty strong for some 60 years. the USA is infact a single party state.

The Reps and Dems are just two different sides of the same coin. Trump is an outsider to both of these establishment parties.
OK. YOU are retarded.

Better?

Yeah, i feel better already. Now that you've called me retarded, i know it must be true!

Yeah, i feel better already. Now that you've called me retarded, i know it must be true!
So, why associate yourself with a murderer? Proud of it? Or just retarded?

Maybe you have a reason other than being a retard. :dunno:

White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right?

What gives?

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting.

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead over these far rightwing extremist terrorists.

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism?

That riot seems suspicious. David Duke is an intelligent man. But I was wondering why he had brought Pres. Trump into the scene as if Pres. Trump was with them at one time. If Pres. Trump was with him at one time, he could of had pulled the President aside, and talk to him about his comment. But instead he publicize it as if he has wanted to let the world to know it. But any way, Pres. Trump had blamed it on both groups of protesters. But it sound like David Duke was trying to make Pres. Trump into a white supremacist. KKK do not divulge any silent members.

KKK Just Announced It's Funding THIS Presidential Candidate - 'Friends With The Klan'

Stephenson had bitten her many times in his attack. The attending doctor described her condition as having a significant bite on her breast.[9] He later testified that the bite wounds Stephenson inflicted on her were a lead contributor to her death because they resulted in a staph infection that eventually reached her lungs and that she could have been saved if she had been given medical attention sooner. D. C. Stephenson - Wikipedia

Mark of the beast...

Chomping-Teeth-Animation.gif

Remember Circuit City? I remember some hirsute bearded man, he was a salesman for Circuit City, he snuggled up to me telling me; he was a member of the Taliban and he told me how he killed people. This was just months before 9/11, it rang bells big time, so who was I speak to?

So, why associate yourself with a murderer? Proud of it? Or just retarded?

Maybe you have a reason other than being a retard. :dunno:

I just hate liberals, so some guy takes a bunch of our enemies and kills them. sounds good to me.

I feel about as bad about that as i do about the bomb Trump dropped on ISIS a while back.

I just hate liberals, so some guy takes a bunch of our enemies and kills them. sounds good to me.

I feel about as bad about that as i do about the bomb Trump dropped on ISIS a while back.
You're a disgusting retard. Thanks for clarifying. :thup:

White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol. Misleading the audience and probably yourself too. Much and probably most of the violence came from the left, and remember, the left came to disrupt the white nationalists practicing their 1st amendment rights, which the left is doing every day.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right? You got us a good one. Every one of us assume drive our vehicles into leftists. Thanks for showing everyone the way.

What gives? Nothing anymore, you got us. We're all KKK, and we support a US traitor bent over for Putin.

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response. Technically, and you know this cuz you're so smart, anytime someone destroys, intimidates or hurts someone in protest it's the definition of terrorism. I'm sure Trump hasn't used the term terrorism as a official response, as the left meets the definition all the time. But you're right, he didn't call it terrorism cuz the culprit is white privileged.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets. You mind offering a link or two to said violence? Everyone knows about the vehicle incident. Sounds like they were on the offensive to those who protested the protest.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting. I know, we lied about BLM violence, and all the other violent acts not committed by leftists. I could use those links mentioned above though. I can't imagine one act or one day of violence surpasses all the leftists violence that never occurred, since I don't know, 6-7 years?

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism? This supposed to be a challenge? I "thought you were smart", but I take it all back, some things go without saying, and you're too fucking stupid to recognize it. That and you're a liar, a hypocrite, ignorant as fuck. No dumb fuck, we actually like it when "conservatives" act like leftists, drive people over, stuff like that.

It's scary, having a member of the Taliban try to recruit you, after the fact, it's terrifying. I hate Islam, if that asshole even knew. Even before 9/11, they lost me.

You're a disgusting retard. Thanks for clarifying. :thup:

You keep making references to my intelligence, but i find your hypothesis that my IQ is below 70 to be questionable at best. I do question the level of your intelligence, however, because you lack the ability to think critically and quickly resort to ad hominem to dismiss my opinions without making any effort whatsoever to criticize the actual opinion.

Disgusting is a subjective adjective.

Why is it OK to celebrate the death of ISIS but not of the liberals? are they not similar in ideology?

are Trump, George W. Bush or Obama murderers? Obama himself ordered the bombing of libya, Bush ordered the invasion of Iraq.... Bush alone is responsible for hundreds of thousands if not over a million deaths by some estimates. Yet, i can praise them all day.

But praising this guy who single-handedly is helping to fight a group of people more dangerous to our country than ISIS, is bad?

Perhaps one should look in the proverbial mirror before casting judgment upon a individuals you do not know.

Because it was a PEACEFUL march until the crazy PSYCHO Antifa showed up! Remember even the liberal ACLU fought for the rights of the white groups to march!

Compare that to over 200 people killed in the past week by MUSLIM terrorists!! There is NO comparison! The Muslim threat is an Elephant while the white supremacist threat is a mouse if not an ant!! See yourself below the list of Islamic terror attacks the past week!

Jihad Report
Jul 29, 2017 -
Aug 04, 2017

Attacks 43
Killed 226
Injured 236
Suicide Blasts 14
Countries 16

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

Because it was a PEACEFUL march until the crazy PSYCHO Antifa showed up! Remember even the liberal ACLU fought for the rights of the white groups to march!

Compare that to over 200 people killed in the past week by MUSLIM terrorists!! There is NO comparison! The Muslim threat is an Elephant while the white supremacist threat is a mouse if not an ant!! See yourself below the list of Islamic terror attacks the past week!

Jihad Report
Jul 29, 2017 -
Aug 04, 2017

Attacks 43
Killed 226
Injured 236
Suicide Blasts 14
Countries 16

Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth
Here’s why the U.S. needs to focus on right-wing, not Islamist, extremism

Islamic terrorists killed a few more people, but right wing terrorists lead in number of attacks.

... now that the media has made such a big deal out of it.

It would have been the right play before, but now it would just make him look weak to his supporters.

Even if he wants to, he can't. His adversarial relationship with the media now prohibits it, and it does make him look bad, to be honest. They know this, and that's why they keep repeating it over and over, pretty much begging him to do it, because they know he'll do the opposite of what they want.

They are now taking advantage of Trump's apparent disdain toward them to force mistakes out of him. It's his fault though. Unforced error.

We have Muslims up in here that tried to recruit us into terrorism, It's a scary thing. They crash planes or trucks into us. They want to be accepted as normal. Really? We can't get the Christian ten commandments but THEY want sharia law? Funny about that .Liberals are conflicted, they need help.

Forum List

Back