Where is the outrage people?

If only everyone had been armed. Countless lives could have been saved.

Or countless members of the THUGERY could have been eliminated!

"THUGERY"

Just like "surgery".

:rofl:

Soon the muslim's will be coming for you little Jew Nazi subversive
7 shot and injured at Florida spring break house party
Or, is this just part of the rap culture, and therefore acceptable?

Not sure everyone knows yet. The story is really fresh, like 15 hours fresh.....

but if you trumpet it out there loudly enough, maybe everyone will hear...

Why is a German Nazi lover so interested in what happens to America?
I am pretty sure he is an American working in Germany, and rather than a Nazi lover, is just impressed by how the modern Germans have put most of that behind them.

I don't agree with him a lot of the time, but, he is legit in that respect.

One can be legit, and still be an asshole.

; - )

I'd like to hear it from the Jakeass's mouth.... just to be sure!

For once in your life, you are correct. If one of those victims was armed, they could have stopped him.
True but clearly God wanted it this way right?
And that comment is the perfect excuse to add you to my ignore list. Good riddance!

Wimp. :crybaby:
That was directed at someone else. Not you. The guy is nothing but insults and deflection.

Or countless members of the THUGERY could have been eliminated!

"THUGERY"

Just like "surgery".

:rofl:

Soon the muslim's will be coming for you little Jew Nazi subversive
7 shot and injured at Florida spring break house party
Or, is this just part of the rap culture, and therefore acceptable?

Not sure everyone knows yet. The story is really fresh, like 15 hours fresh.....

but if you trumpet it out there loudly enough, maybe everyone will hear...

Why is a German Nazi lover so interested in what happens to America?
I am pretty sure he is an American working in Germany, and rather than a Nazi lover, is just impressed by how the modern Germans have put most of that behind them.

I don't agree with him a lot of the time, but, he is legit in that respect.

; - )

I'd like to hear it from the Jakeass's mouth.... just to be sure!

No need for him to reveal personal information on himself.

I won't reveal any more than I did.

For once in your life, you are correct. If one of those victims was armed, they could have stopped him.
And that comment is the perfect excuse to add you to my ignore list. Good riddance!

That was directed at someone else. Not you. The guy is nothing but insults and deflection.
And whimsical musings :thup:

Kinda like gun free zones. Fairy dust and unicorns will protect you from thugs right?

Kinda like gun free zones. Fairy dust and unicorns will protect you from thugs right?
Jesus will protect me from thugs!

If only the original shooter didn't have a gun, countless lives could have been saved...

Why, he would of, and could have used a knife! Or came back with a gallon of gas and set the place on fire... suggest you look those 2 ways of KILLING up in a search engine!
Right. He could have. But he didn't. He used a gun. Not a pencil, or a car or flashlight or a knife. A gun. Ever so subtle a point that is. A firearm. BOOM BOOM. Bang Bang.

Just remember. When your life is in danger, and seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Actually, I find Old School amusing.
You have to a tough skin to participate on boards like USMB.
Like I said, Old School is amusing and there are many, many posters who are crude and rude that make Old School look like the softy that crazy guy really he is.

If only the original shooter didn't have a gun, countless lives could have been saved...

Why, he would of, and could have used a knife! Or came back with a gallon of gas and set the place on fire... suggest you look those 2 ways of KILLING up in a search engine!
Right. He could have. But he didn't. He used a gun. Not a pencil, or a car or flashlight or a knife. A gun. Ever so subtle a point that is. A firearm. BOOM BOOM. Bang Bang.
Another gun would have stopped him. What part of that don't you get?

Just remember. When your life is in danger, and seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
Or, hours, where I live.

I called the Sheriff once, he advised I get an assault rifle.

I already had three.

Like I said, Old School is amusing and there are many, many posters who are crude and rude that make Old School look like the softy that crazy guy really he is.
That may be true, but I don't suffer fools gladly.

Used by a THUG, guns don't kill, THUGS kill....you can watch that gun for hours, and it will do NOTHING!

Golf clap worthy! Ignore list worthy long ago.

tumblr_lrs9mtry7Z1r1thdeo1_400.gif

Jesus will protect me from thugs!
Actually he will only do that if you prepare yourself. You are the body of the person most able to protect yourself and your family and the first one Jesus will expect to do what you can in your own self defense.

That may be true, but I don't suffer fools gladly.
And yet you're okay with yourself. Curious... :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back