Where is the outrage people?

That was directed at someone else. Not you. The guy is nothing but insults and deflection.
And whimsical musings :thup:
Kinda like gun free zones. Fairy dust and unicorns will protect you from thugs right?
Jesus will protect me from thugs!
Actually he will only do that if you prepare yourself. You are the body of the person most able to protect yourself and your family and the first one Jesus will expect to do what you can in your own self defense.
The Lord helps he who helps himself!!!!!

I am pretty sure he is an American working in Germany, and rather than a Nazi lover, is just impressed by how the modern Germans have put most of that behind them.

I don't agree with him a lot of the time, but, he is legit in that respect.

One can be legit, and still be an asshole.

; - )

Oh, was Vagisil swooning for me again?

Gee.

Yepp, I'm legit. So are you.

And we both have our assholish moments. That's allowed, too.

:thup:

Golf clap worthy! Ignore list worthy long ago.

tumblr_lrs9mtry7Z1r1thdeo1_400.gif
Me, or Stats, on ignore?

Jake Starkey claimed he put me on ignore, but, he lies.

No need to put you on ignore, you often contribute very good stuff to this forum.
Well, when you're not falling down drunk or typing with one hand while greeting your gf and stuff like that...

If only everyone had been armed. Countless lives could have been saved.
If only the original shooter didn't have a gun, countless lives could have been saved...

Why, he would of, and could have used a knife! Or came back with a gallon of gas and set the place on fire... suggest you look those 2 ways of KILLING up in a search engine!
Right. He could have. But he didn't. He used a gun. Not a pencil, or a car or flashlight or a knife. A gun. Ever so subtle a point that is. A firearm. BOOM BOOM. Bang Bang.
Another gun would have stopped him. What part of that don't you get?
I can't get past the first gun part of this equation. If the bad guy didn't have a gun too begin with....

For once in your life, you are correct. If one of those victims was armed, they could have stopped him.
True but clearly God wanted it this way right?
And that comment is the perfect excuse to add you to my ignore list. Good riddance!

Wimp. :crybaby:
That was directed at someone else. Not you. The guy is nothing but insults and deflection.

You are the tender type, now aren't you...

And whimsical musings :thup:
Kinda like gun free zones. Fairy dust and unicorns will protect you from thugs right?
Jesus will protect me from thugs!
Actually he will only do that if you prepare yourself. You are the body of the person most able to protect yourself and your family and the first one Jesus will expect to do what you can in your own self defense.
The Lord helps he who helps himself!!!!!

Ahem, "him", "him"....

If only the original shooter didn't have a gun, countless lives could have been saved...

Why, he would of, and could have used a knife! Or came back with a gallon of gas and set the place on fire... suggest you look those 2 ways of KILLING up in a search engine!
Right. He could have. But he didn't. He used a gun. Not a pencil, or a car or flashlight or a knife. A gun. Ever so subtle a point that is. A firearm. BOOM BOOM. Bang Bang.
I can't get past the first gun part of this equation. If the bad guy didn't have a gun too begin with....
Let's try another approach. Criminals don't obey the law. Therefore, criminals will always have guns. We need guns to protect ourselves from criminals. Does that make sense?

For once in your life, you are correct. If one of those victims was armed, they could have stopped him.
And that comment is the perfect excuse to add you to my ignore list. Good riddance!

Fantastic, oh tender little one! At this rate, within 2 months, you will be talking to the air...

7 shot and injured at Florida spring break house party
Or, is this just part of the rap culture, and therefore acceptable?

Not sure everyone knows yet. The story is really fresh, like 15 hours fresh.....

but if you trumpet it out there loudly enough, maybe everyone will hear...
This kind of stuff happens routinely.

BLACK LIVES MATTER, if a white man takes them.

Otherwise, they don't mean shit!

Meh.

All lives matter.

Ad-shem makes no difference in skin color. He is WAY beyond that.

The problem with your thinking is basing laws on "If the bad guy didn't...". That would be true for any crime. The bad guys are always counter to the law. So passing more that only the law abiding will obey and in the process making them weaker victims isn't the answer. You want to counter this idiot? Arm yourself and make it pretty clear he isn't going to gun down unarmed people.

Me, or Stats, on ignore?

No need to put you on ignore, you often contribute very good stuff to this forum.
Well, when you're not falling down drunk or typing with one hand while greeting your gf and stuff like that...

"Wine is a mocker of men, and beer a brawler."

I have NEVER posted drunk, since I do not drink.

Me, or Stats, on ignore?

"Wine is a mocker of men, and beer a brawler."

I have NEVER posted drunk, since I do not drink.

So, the fault lies squarely with your hot GF.

If I were you, I would go with that one.

:rofl:

Fantastic, oh tender little one! At this rate, within 2 months, you will be talking to the air...
Not true. At this rate, I'll be talking only to polite, intelligent people.

Not true. At this rate, I'll be talking only to polite, intelligent people.

Okay, now THAT is genuinely funny.

Have you read the filth you RWs spew?

Especially the, hardy har har har "christians".

:eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_angel::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_angel:

Anyway,

Its a well known fact that whites never ever ever EVER commit crimes.

Only whites should be allowed to carry guns.

Problem solved.

Do all you kkk-wannabes agree?

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back