Where is the thread?

Lucy is an HEROINE OF THE TEUTONIC KIND-------a true
BRUNHILDE
Why are you bringing drug use into this conversation?

More importantly WTF does that other comment have to do with Super Tuesday and the results?

this one?
"is it any wonder why you have no woman? You have a dog, oh I forget, you ate the dog."

It's my thread though, I reserve right to make comments in thread of mine.

Some people though want EVERY thread it seems to be about You Know What....they need to get another hobby, perhaps a more mentally healthy one.
Like Tiddly Winks?

BRUNHILDE

More importantly WTF does that other comment have to do with Super Tuesday and the results?

this one?
"is it any wonder why you have no woman? You have a dog, oh I forget, you ate the dog."

Some people though want EVERY thread it seems to be about You Know What....they need to get another hobby, perhaps a more mentally healthy one.

reserve away, you entitled bint. it is not your thread, and it was a dumb one (again!) at that.

BRUNHILDE

this one?

reserve away, you entitled bint. it is not your thread, and it was a dumb one (again!) at that.
I'll have you know the proper term is moistened bint...

BRUNHILDE

this one?

Here's yet ANOTHER thread that you and Co. are ignoring, very strange how you all cherry-pick and always seem to start your garbage with me....

Jewish Necon Pundits Scared of Trump

this one?

Here's yet ANOTHER thread that you and Co. are ignoring, very strange how you all cherry-pick and always seem to start your garbage with me....

why don't you go and find the super tuesday thread already viable on this board, you deranged drama-queen.

this one?

why don't you go and find the super tuesday thread already viable on this board, you deranged drama-queen.

LOL I knew you wouldn't like me pointing out your cherry-picking. At least you know I know....

Well the OP of this thread I'm about to give you is a liar. But if you look to the other members comments you can find the truth.
Early Exit Polls Trending Toward......RUBIO!

Last guy who called me a liar would have turned 33 today.
didnt.gif
Quiet faggot.

this one?

No the proper term for him and Co. is Bullshit Artists....are you joining them?

this one?

LOL I knew you wouldn't like me pointing out your cherry-picking. At least you know I know....
a william joyce thread (long time no see). awesome. this does not help you. at. all.

a william joyce thread (long time no see). awesome. this does not help you. at. all.

It shows bullshit artists like you don't go after anti-Jewish threads and repeatedly refer to those posters as Nazi's in EVERY thread.

Your flaws are showing, maybe time to re-introduce your other sock puppet huh? I forgot though is it one or two sock puppets you now have?

this one?

I am more of a horse shiter...

this one?

Fascinating.

Fascinating.
indubitably

this one?

And yes they are pathetic and are now officially boring. They are mixture of paranoid weirdos with a few who display some obvious psychological problems.

But all are now:

Broken_Record_Logo.png

It shows bullshit artists like you don't go after anti-Jewish threads and repeatedly refer to those posters as Nazi's in EVERY thread.

Your flaws are showing, maybe time to re-introduce your other sock puppet huh? I forgot though is it one or two sock puppets you now have?
this board is full of scumbags, but you are a special kind of trash that needs to be taken out. yoar welcome.

this board is full of scumbags, but you are a special kind of trash that needs to be taken out. yoar welcome.

Really, not that I give a shit. To show this, I now ignore you....so of course your cue for your sock puppet and/or sock puppets, but it's okay, we already know one of them.

Really, not that I give a shit. To show this, I now ignore you....so of course your cue for your sock puppet and/or sock puppets, but it's okay, we already know one of them.
if you were really interested in the super tuesday results, you would have found the relevant thread or info by now. even the brain-damaged canadian drug addict has found it. you can continue to prance on in this thread, however. it is entertaining for now.

holy fuck, how needy. the incoming results will be readily available. find them yourself.

Is it any wonder why you have no woman? You have a dog, oh I forget, you ate the dog.

why so personal, and without manners? are you a savage?

:lol:

BRUNHILDE
The drug is Heroin
the female saviour of girly boys in distress is a Heroine

Forum List

Back