Where is the thread?

Is it any wonder why you have no woman? You have a dog, oh I forget, you ate the dog.

why so personal, and without manners? are you a savage?

:lol:

Lucy is an HEROINE OF THE TEUTONIC KIND-------a true
BRUNHILDE
Why are you bringing drug use into this conversation?
The drug is Heroin
the female saviour of girly boys in distress is a Heroine
moonglow will be totally surprised by this sudden influx of information.

why so personal, and without manners? are you a savage?

:lol:

BRUNHILDE
The drug is Heroin
only reason I know it is because I work with Heroin addictions.
I have been taking young addicts off the street and bringing them back to the house to come off the drugs and begin their recovery. I can only help so many at a time though because I end up paying for their medical needs to get them back on track.
Its interesting though, at least twice a week I end up in parts of town that normal god fearing people would not step foot in.

BRUNHILDE
The drug is Heroin
I have been taking young addicts off the street and bringing them back to the house to come off the drugs and begin their recovery. I can only help so many at a time though because I end up paying for their medical needs to get them back on track.
Its interesting though, at least twice a week I end up in parts of town that normal god fearing people would not step foot in.
that is very commendable. now i feel almost a little bad for being such a sarcastic prick.

BRUNHILDE
The drug is Heroin
that is very commendable. now i feel almost a little bad for being such a sarcastic prick.
dont. Im a selfish asshole.
I dont want to pay more tax to supplement your preferred program because it takes money away that I could spend on my preferred program.. even if mine is not really a program.

Forum List

Back