Where the fuck are they

Getting this shit?

I just got attacked by a psycho black chick who was absolutely convinced that all white people wanted her dead..... now since I know damn good and well that's not true, and that in fact, blacks attack whites more than the other way around by about 1000 to 1, I have to wonder why she would think that.

Where are all these fucking crazy violent blacks coming from?

It was tense event?
Not really, that kind of thing happens pretty regularly.
I was just wondering why she was so damn sure that all white people wanted her dead.
Hell she was trying to hit me, (I just kept slapping her arm down until she got tired) and I wasn't even mad at her; why would she think people that never try to hurt her are her enemies?

It's completely crazy.

Maybe that she consider white are the enemies.
Why?

Who told her that?
And if we were, why aren't we doing anything to them?

It's irrational.

Maybe her boyfriend like rap?

Getting this shit?

I just got attacked by a psycho black chick who was absolutely convinced that all white people wanted her dead..... now since I know damn good and well that's not true, and that in fact, blacks attack whites more than the other way around by about 1000 to 1, I have to wonder why she would think that.

The race card is out...now that the election is over I guess you guys can go back to your normal selves.

I hope she didn't hurt you too bad.
There are times people do things for the benefits of all and people get offended and take things the wrong way. With the media/entertainers/prog politicians and people in the neighborhoods building bile up, this happens. I have experienced this more then once trying to do a good deed or making a point.

Getting this shit?

The race card is out...now that the election is over I guess you guys can go back to your normal selves.

I hope she didn't hurt you too bad.
There are times people do things for the benefits of all and people get offended and take things the wrong way. With the media/entertainers/prog politicians and people in the neighborhoods building bile up, this happens. I have experienced this more then once trying to do a good deed or making a point.
I think you’re responding to the wrong post.

Forum List

Back