Where was the outrage when

This is totally different. Sessions is Republican
It isn't just about sessions. Its the whole thing. They don't give two shits what the trump admin. does because they worship government. He just ran for the wrong political party. THATS where he fucked up.
He should have run as a Dem? The Repubs would be the ones hollering about Russia, then, wouldn't they? You were right the first time--it's all about the letter, not the truth.

Why on earth would we be complaining about a non existent connection with Russia? Not to mention cruz would be president

Hypocrisy and dishonesty isn't intellectual. Do you really think I expected one of the leftist hacks to say something smart? Are you fucking retarded?
^ there it is, the debunking of your own mythical creature of a thread - in one post.

you wont get that though, fella
Mythical? Oh, im sorry, snowflake. Is what I said wrong?
Your thread is hypocritical by the same nature as which it complains.

If you werent such a knowitall with a side dish of ego, you'da maybe made 4 of those 2+2s.
Just because I get specific, doesn't mean its hypocritical you fucking moron. I speak out against both sides all the time. You know that.
And what you just said doesn't equate to your terminology of "mythical." Do you understand what "mythical" means?
What you don't understand is that you're in a thread complaining about one side's hypocrisy over Russia while both sides were hypocritical over Russia and you're only saying something for one side which is the same exact thing they're doing.......

OVER RUSSIA
OMFG
Youre grounded for being so stupid.

^ there it is, the debunking of your own mythical creature of a thread - in one post.

you wont get that though, fella

If you werent such a knowitall with a side dish of ego, you'da maybe made 4 of those 2+2s.
Just because I get specific, doesn't mean its hypocritical you fucking moron. I speak out against both sides all the time. You know that.
And what you just said doesn't equate to your terminology of "mythical." Do you understand what "mythical" means?
What you don't understand is that you're in a thread complaining about one side's hypocrisy over Russia while both sides were hypocritical over Russia and you're only saying something for one side which is the same exact thing they're doing.......

OVER RUSSIA
OMFG
youre a boy. im a man. and ur mad

Becareful TN...I see a pissed off midget in the room

uetAa8.gif

OVER RUSSIA
OMFG
That's debatable. You are the only "man" I know that takes selfies in front of the mirror. We call them gays or chicks around here.

Obama told Dmitri Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after the election and a year after that we sold them 20% of our uranium? Not to mention Hillary getting a HUGE donation right after?
Where was the outrage when Lynch had a PRIVATE meeting with bill as she was investigating his wife who was running for President?
What about when Obama was mocking Romney for saying Russia was such a threat? You lap dogs ate that shit up.
You people are fucking JOKES. Disingenuous hacks is ALL you are
Admit it, you don't really give a fuck about the actions. You just give a fuck about a letter.
Well, we didn't sell them 20% of "our" uranium, and no one suspected Obama of oweing his finacncial well being to Putin.
Clinton got half a million dollars from Moscow for giving one speech.
Try again.
What the fuck does that have to do with Putins' possible owning the Potus?

Nothing. Because there is no reason to give that theory any credit

OVER RUSSIA
OMFG
That's debatable. You are the only "man" I know that takes selfies in front of the mirror. We call them gays or chicks around here.
Internet tough guy Ring the Alarm

Okay. Philosophical question: If we take a pass on criticizing what we feel is wrong based on the fact that in the past someone "on our side" may have also done something wrong...doesn't that pretty much preclude anyone from criticizing anything ever?
Was that too complicated a sentence? Fuzzy brain syndrome today.
Fair question. However, I think you give the hacks too much credit. Lol..
Also, my point was that they don't act like they care until the other side does it. Selective outrage, if you will.
I'm doing some eyerolling at the outrage from the left. Some of it I get; a lot of it I don't. But your "point" leads to what I postulated. So you're just saying Dems are hypocrites, right? The light dawns on Old Lady Land.
Yes. Most partisans are, but this particular situation just seemed important. Like the severity of the things they claim, then to ignore things just as important, if not more.. IDK, you get what I am saying?
You mean the accusations that Session is sneaking around talking to Boris & Natasha? That he should resign because he supposedly lied about it? (I read the WaPo article, and it doesn't sound to me like he was lying.)
See, the thing is, our perspective colors the facts, no matter who we are. So to a Dem, the things you mentioned weren't a big deal. They trusted Obama. Now the tables are turned, but they don't trust Trump. So they're suspicious.
It's really not that complicated.

OVER RUSSIA
OMFG
That's the new standard you want to set? Slinging shit to each other is now acting like a tough guy? Really? You must be getting desperate..

OVER RUSSIA
OMFG
That's the new standard you want to set? Slinging shit to each other is now acting like a tough guy? Really? You must be getting desperate..
Well Sally when all your post are about your supposed manhood I mean what are you trying to let people know besides you're an internet tough guy all up in his feels like what

Obama told Dmitri Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after the election and a year after that we sold them 20% of our uranium? Not to mention Hillary getting a HUGE donation right after?
Where was the outrage when Lynch had a PRIVATE meeting with bill as she was investigating his wife who was running for President?
What about when Obama was mocking Romney for saying Russia was such a threat? You lap dogs ate that shit up.
You people are fucking JOKES. Disingenuous hacks is ALL you are
Admit it, you don't really give a fuck about the actions. You just give a fuck about a letter.
If Sessions and the Russian Ambassador had their meeting at an airport hanger and said they just talked about golf and grandkids everything would be fine.

wtf is the purpose of pointing these things out for one "side," its so geeky
you coulda said oh the right are hypocrites they cared about russia and now its all cool
aka ya coulda said nothing whatsoever, serves no purpose to make anyone seem worse than anyone is hacksville
LMAO I honestly tried to understand that post..
i tried to understand the purpose of whining about hypocrisy when, in this particular scenario, it exists on both sides equally obviously, snowflake.

How is defending sessions from false accusations of lying and collusion with the Russians at all hypocritical or comparable to these points?

Obama told Dmitri Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after the election and a year after that we sold them 20% of our uranium?

Total bullshit.

1. Obama did not lie or perjur himself like Flynn and Sessions on Russia.

2. It's not clear at all what "flexability" comment was about and unlike Trump, Obama has a record of quite firm response to Russian aggression in 2012.

3. We never sold Russians any uranium, what happened was a deal was approved for Russian government to buy into controlling shares of Uranium One. This majority control gives Russia ZERO rights to export Uranium out of America.

Forum List

Back