Where were you when you first found about the Trump assassination attempt?

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
For some reason, I didn't watch news the night this happened, so the next day, I was watching Fox and since they called it an attempt, I wasn't overly concerned. Those in the know realize these things are going to happen. But then once I found out more details, I was--and remain--shocked.

Trump says the shooter was off his game (my words) because people had been yelling about someone on the roof.. But the thing is, Crooks did not appear to be off his game (to some of us). If Trump had not turned his head at the last minute..!

Well, this is what happens when the sickos in the "news" business let their bias run amok and start referring to people as a threat to democracy and other BS. We know which party is a threat to democracy. :mad:

Last edited:
For some reason, I didn't watch news the night this happened, so the next day, I was watching Fox and since they called it an attempt, I wasn't overly concerned. Those in the know realize these things are going to happen. But then once I found out more details, I was--and remain--shocked.

Trump says the shooter was off his game (my words) because people had been yelling about someone on the roof.. But the thing is, Crooks did not appear to be off his game (to some of us). If Trump had not turned his head at the last minute..!

Well, this is what happens when the sickos in the "news" business let their bias run amok and start referring to people as a threat to democracy and other BS. We know which party is a threat to democracy. :mad:
Did you see the scratch?
Has anybody seen it?

Stop trying to blame republican-on-republican violence on the Democrats.

So you didn't watch it as it happened? I wonder if anyone did, as most Trump rallies are not (automatically) covered - even by conservative media. He has so many, they can't keep up LOL
They usually have to cut away to avoid opening themselves up to lawsuits.

Trump was shot? ... is that why the little girl band-aid during the convention ... what a pussy ...

Roosevelt commanded that no harm come to his would be assassin ... and Roosevelt went on to deliver his speech, blood leaking onto his shirt, before he sought medical help ...

I'll bet Trump screamed and cried all the way to the closest brothel ...

Trump was shot? ... is that why the little girl band-aid during the convention ... what a pussy ...

Roosevelt commanded that no harm come to his would be assassin ... and Roosevelt went on to deliver his speech, blood leaking onto his shirt, before he sought medical help ...

All liars end up in the Lake of Fire

I'm sure slanderers do also

I don't remember. It was always such a non-event event.

Now look at his ear? Where's any sign of a wound?

Trump looked like he shit his pants when he was first lifted up. Then he saw and heard the crowd and cameras and his acting kicked right in -- he payed to the cameras.

look at his ear? Where is any sign of a wound. An after wearing that maxi-pad at his convention/coronation

bullet or fragment text1.jpg

Trump has called public servants, seasoned military and others threats to democracy and America and has called them traitors and enemies.

screw you and your whining victim hood.

45 presidential seals Trump.jpg

Trump was ordered to stop using his fake prez seals.

But he still refers to himself when speaking to his cult as "you president"

He's -- "His Weirdness-in-Chief"

Forum List

Back