Where’s My $2,000 Joe?

A month and all the Left can do is hold kangaroo court sessions and fabricate evidence against citizens.
Joe said he had a plan.
I guess the plan was to do nothing.

Look at the bright side, at least you have Section 8 housing to fall back on.

So you now want two thousand dollars like a Commie with their hand out!
That’s my money, shitforbrains.

Is it?

Are you the only person paying taxes and if not then it is not only your money...

Funny how Trumpsters become little Commies when they want something from Big Brother and also remember Biden has been President for almost a month, so you stomping your feet wanting something this fast is cute but typical childish nonsense from you wannabe Commies...
Hypocrite--less than two months ago, you were the one stomping your feet. LOL Get all of your BS defenses of China Joe and Kameltoe recorded -- you are going to get plenty of chances to use them in the next two years.

Oh GAWD - Only your 2,000th post on the same topic. :rolleyes:
He needs the money.

I heard Putin was paying him 10 rubles a post (about a penny ;-)

s-l300.jpg

A month and all the Left can do is hold kangaroo court sessions and fabricate evidence against citizens.
Joe said he had a plan.

No, Joe was right. And ^ is the plan. Round ups, "reeducation" camps, and cancelling our heritage. His job is to get us ready for the loss of our sovereignty, by way of the UN...

Joe said he had a plan.

No, Joe was right. And ^ is the plan. Round ups, "reeducation" camps, and cancelling our heritage. His job is to get us ready for the loss of our sovereignty, by way of the UN...

Yupp! 'Build Back Better' is a U.N. catchphrase that was established way back in 2009!

FORGET FIXING AMERICA, LET’S KEEP TRUMP OUT OF ARLINGTON CEMETARY:

That’s the mindset of the Democrats co-sponsoring H.R. 484, the “No Glory for Hate Act of 2021” that bars former President Donald Trump from being buried at Arlington National Cemetary.

If Rump was buried at Arlington, the ghosts of 400,000 "suckers and losers" would evict him.
Let the ghosts worry about it.
Meanwhile Americans are becoming ghosts dying of cold and starvation on our streets.

That’s the mindset of the Democrats co-sponsoring H.R. 484, the “No Glory for Hate Act of 2021” that bars former President Donald Trump from being buried at Arlington National Cemetary.

If Rump was buried at Arlington, the ghosts of 400,000 "suckers and losers" would evict him.
Meanwhile Americans are becoming ghosts dying of cold and starvation on our streets.

Getting what they deserve?

Obviously Democrats think our homeless should die

Obviously Democrats think our homeless should die

Actually it's Americans, in general. Too many are too stupid to grasp this, yet!

Democrats are quick to do everything and anything anti-Biblical and anti-American, but moves at a snails pace to help Americans in need.

Forum List

Back