Where's the 1.5 Trillion Biden got for Covid?

Biden got $1.5 Trillion earlier this year for the fight against Covid.

So, as we celebrate Christmas this Saturday, a new variant of the virus is being used as a fear hammer by the pols....So, we can't get tests, why not? Where'd the money go Joe?

He bought some of Hunter's paintings

Sounds like this conservative is just mad that the COVID-19 relief bill juiced the economy. Those pesky Democrats are supposed to fail!
More like sugar rushed it, causing massive inflation to come rolling in over the next couple of years minimum making everyone suffer. Economy was already going up under TRUMP---we didn't to put it on a sugar high--which is going to cause a loss of jobs, and income, and shortages.

A lot of first responders have gotten fatter paychecks through ARPA...

I know that you, as a Trump supporter, support the assault of police officers like on the failed insurrection attempt earlier this year. Some of us like cops.

More like sugar rushed it, causing massive inflation to come rolling in over the next couple of years minimum making everyone suffer. Economy was already going up under TRUMP---we didn't to put it on a sugar high--which is going to cause a loss of jobs, and income, and shortages.
This is classic. Trump took a good economy and showered the rich with more tax cuts. Conservatives are hypocrites.

The Corrupt joe is too busy walking the beach while thousands of people are in lines waiting in the bitter cold for simple Covid tests. I've been hearing places either rand out of tests or having to wait for days to figure out if they are positive. Meanwhile, that will increase the spread again. Can't believe he isn't getting called out for this during the holidays right now. Just enjoying his vacation while we're all suffering to figure out if we have Covid or not.

skynews-joe-biden-jill-biden_5576417.jpg

So, as we celebrate Christmas this Saturday, a new variant of the virus is being used as a fear hammer by the pols....So, we can't get tests, why not? Where'd the money go Joe?

45% to Chairman Xi, 45% to Putin, and 10% for the "Big Guy", just like always.

So, it went for everything under the sun BUT what it was supposed to.....Got it....

Democrats are just freakin horrible people.
Of course they are and you're as ignorant as a stump. Typical Republican. Full of gate. Stick to your filthy bible.

"Where's the 1.5 Trillion Biden got for Covid?"​

I heard it's in a secret bank account under the name of Hunter Biden.

Much of that money was siphoned off into the coffers of Big Business and billionaires. Their legal teams exploited loopholes in the legislation that, as usual, were included for that exact purpose.

This concept to permit the well-connected to loot the federal and state treasuries was developed decades ago and cannot be reformed due to the absolute corruption of the GOP and "moderate" Democrats.

Joe Manchin and Mitch McConnell are typical examples of this bipartisan corruption.

11% of government loans to MNCs go into Start Ups and this year only 30% of Start Ups are making what can be construed as a profit.

Sounds like this conservative is just mad that the COVID-19 relief bill juiced the economy. Those pesky Democrats are supposed to fail!
I don't mind the bill, it was targeted to the wrong people, it should have went to those who were hurt the most by Covid, instead of everyone. I was disappointed that most went to the rich. Both bills could have been better targeted, but it is what it is and I guess when you add 4$ trillion to an economy, it will do well, especially the stock market.

847 million covid tests administered at no cost to the consumers.

63,851,000 American treated for covid at no costs to consumers

865,000 deaths, 365,000 of which happened in 2022. Deaths are approximately 10% of hospitalizations, which indicates that more than 3.5 million Americans have been hospitalized for covid, at taxpayers expense.

All American schools reopened this fall in the USA with schools being provided with funds to upgrade testing, ventillation systems, social distancing, and other upgrades to keep children and staff safe.

Covid Relief funds to American families: Child Tax Benefits, Restaurant Rescue Plan.

And that's just off the top of my head. It's all posted on the White House webpage.

847 million covid tests administered at no cost to the consumers.

63,851,000 American treated for covid at no costs to consumers

865,000 deaths, 365,000 of which happened in 2022. Deaths are approximately 10% of hospitalizations, which indicates that more than 3.5 million Americans have been hospitalized for covid, at taxpayers expense.

All American schools reopened this fall in the USA with schools being provided with funds to upgrade testing, ventillation systems, social distancing, and other upgrades to keep children and staff safe.

Covid Relief funds to American families: Child Tax Benefits, Restaurant Rescue Plan.

And that's just off the top of my head. It's all posted on the White House webpage.

While your demented, ignorant ass relies on the propaganda on the Biden regime's website............let's look at reality for a minute....

Forum List

Back