Where's the earth shattering kaboom??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondDave

Army Vet
Jun 30, 2008
MD, on the Potomac River
wheres-the-kaboom-theres-supposed-to-be-an-earth-shattering-kaboom-marvin-the-martian-12-21-12-300x225.jpg

The hard line lefties made it sound like the 'shutdown' of the government was going to be horrific... (like most anything is really shut down)... the fear tactics were laughable on this.. and I honestly believe that the longer it would go on, the more they look like fools

^^ Now read this and other Repubs gloating or making light of the govt shutdown then ask yourself "Why do people blame republicans?"

Its like they are laughing at the scene of a fire and they wonder how they became a person of interest

I don't mean to be rude, but this thread is dense. On many levels. For starters, it's only 830 in the morning in some parts of the Country.

Continuing on, much of the impact will be in people not collecting a paycheck. Is today pay day? Probably not. Dense, dense, dense.

I don't mean to be rude, but this thread is dense. On many levels. For starters, it's only 830 in the morning in some parts of the Country.

Continuing on, much of the impact will be in people not collecting a paycheck. Is today pay day? Probably not. Dense, dense, dense.

If the families of government workers go broke and get hungry enough, they'll buckle down to business...fast.

^^ Now read this and other Repubs gloating or making light of the govt shutdown then ask yourself "Why do people blame republicans?"

Its like they are laughing at the scene of a fire and they wonder how they became a person of interest

1) The government is NOT shut down
2) There is nobody dying in the streets
3) Life is going on like usual
4) More of the government should be shut down because it is beyond the scope of ots power anyway
5) You are an idiot

I don't wish to be rude, but the dire consequences of the sequestration did not come about, and neither will they for this minor shutdown.

1) The government is NOT shut down
2) There is nobody dying in the streets
3) Life is going on like usual
4) More of the government should be shut down because it is beyond the scope of ots power anyway
5) You are an idiot

dumb-post-109172039073.jpeg

Do the deaths start later then?? Do the morlocks come and start hunting the helpless tomorrow??

I have been thru the 'shutdowns' before as an enlisted soldier... I got my pay eventually.. it will be the same way this time.. nothing essential is lost, employees will still get paid, and the government will continue to waste money in areas it has no business in

They received back pay last time and will this time also.

Good thing Mortgage Companies take IOU's
Probably don't. Why not ask those who lost their homes due to Obama not working on the economy as he said he would?

Seems we have record numbers of people who have completely given up on looking for work. I wonder if they're mortgage companies accepted their IOU's?

The hard line lefties made it sound like the 'shutdown' of the government was going to be horrific...

Actually this is one reason the left tried so hard to scare the Republicans into not shutting down the government. Their fear wasn't that there would be catastrophe, their fear was that there would not be catastrophe.

What do you call 100K laid off Federal workers? A start...

Do the deaths start later then?? Do the morlocks come and start hunting the helpless tomorrow??

I have been thru the 'shutdowns' before as an enlisted soldier... I got my pay eventually.. it will be the same way this time.. nothing essential is lost, employees will still get paid, and the government will continue to waste money in areas it has no business in

Deaths?

You guys are hilarious.

Deaths?

You guys are hilarious.

The dire consequences? The starvations? The entitlement junkies getting kicked out of their government housing?

It was the far left DEMs that were screaming how tragic it was that the evil evil HoR was going to 'let' the government shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back