Whether you know it or not revolution is already underway.

Raynine

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2023
Everything appears to be in place for a revolution. US borders are becoming processing centers for replacement citizens who will follow instructions and vote for the revolution. US voters were and are not complying with the Saul Alinsky playbook of turning a free society inside out to divide it and destroy it by attacking its core strengths.

The election of a president in 2016 signaling a repudiation of "the old is new" idea of cultural Marxism threw the American power structure into a final push to load up the Enola Gay and drop the wokeness bomb of nuclear political righteousness on a recalcitrant population. What we are witnessing is a Manhatten project to take out those who resist global wokeness by leveling their karma once and for all.

It isn't working so killing the upstart by encouraging assassination is still on the table. Telling the people that half the country doesn't understand that the US will end if the former president succeeds is a strategy to incite murder as a last resort. They are unable to get enough non-citizen voters into the country fast enough so bullets are the only method to get the outcome they desire. The people see this and it is almost a lead pipe cinch the deposed leader is coming back. That is if they don't kill him first.

If Trump survives he will once again sit in the big chair.

1726480198314.png

When you vote for merchants of chaos, like Trump, and they win, you're going to get... chaos.

Chaos is not directional. Ultimately, if affects everyone.

MAGA voters wanted a bull in the china shop. Well, that's what you got.
That's what we need.....Out of Chaos, Comes Order.

You need to remember, there was a time when the media reported on things they didn't like and let the public take the lead on it through their representatives.

Now it's the leftist MSM taking the lead and fermenting blind hatred towards anyone that does not tow the leftist line.

That's chaos and i don't think you are gonna care for the order that comes from it all.

When you vote for merchants of chaos, like Trump, and they win, you're going to get... chaos.

That's not what happened the first 4 years. Why do people act like that the first presidency of Trump never happened?

ALL of the fucking CHAOS is coming from the demented LEFT and YOU asshole gaslight merchants!!!!!!!
GTFOH Mac.you lying piece of SHIT!!!!!
:fu:

It was constant chaos.

Just ask his WH lawyers, his staff, and his cabinet. I trust them far more than Trumpsters.
What about you, us? And I can't help but think that many of those former staffers, jumped on the hate wagon, to get their 15 minutes of media fame. But the economy and the country as a whole, was doing very well. That can't be denied. So if all the left has left is to point to disgruntled staffers, that's nothing.

What about you, us? And I can't help but think that many of those former staffers, jumped on the hate wagon, to get their 15 minutes of media fame. But the economy and the country as a whole, was doing very well. That can't be denied. So if all the left has left is to point to disgruntled staffers, that's nothing.
All those people say he is unfit. Staffers, generals, cabinet members, lawyers. That has NEVER happened before. Ever.

I know you have to blame them to protect your leader, and that's why I trust the words of those people over a Trumpster.

All those people say he is unfit. Staffers, generals, cabinet members, lawyers. That has NEVER happened before. Ever.

I know you have to blame them to protect your leader, and that's why I trust the words of those people over a Trumpster.
I'm not really a trumpster. I personally feel as a human, he probably isn't the greatest human, but neither is Bill Clinton, yet, here we are. I'm fully in camp "If you believe the lies of the Dems and Republicans" than you're the problem. But, I'm also completely aware and have the ability to see the absolute bias that exists today in our political divide. And if that bias happens to be against Trump, and I call that out, that doesn't make me a trumper. And calling out what was good during his first 4 years, doesn't make someone a trumper.

You do know that there are millions of voters, who understand that Trump isn't some political savant and don't have Trump or Maga flags, caps, or bumper stickers, but will vote for Trump because he's the least of two evils and aligns more constitutionally than the left.

My wish is that most american would wipe their biased political asses and realize they have bought hard into a system that is now holistically corrupt.

1726488827051.png

The problem with MAGA is they can't understand why the rest of 1st world is generally happy...

France's biggest problem with Marcon is that he is center right rather than center or center left.

UK is still trying to admit that Brexit was a huge mistake that should be reversed ASAP...

After that, stuff is going along as usual..

US major problem is income inequality because someone created disparate media makets by repaealing the Firness Doctrine, then did a number with the trickle down economics (voodoo economics)...

Now a bunch of people see that there life is shit but they are still watching Fox News... So they said the reason it is bad is because of the evil Democrats and foreigners...

There is no breaking the Red Media Wall.... It is how they keep control...

Look at the posters here, they are bought in... There is no common sense or any reasoning with them. Any one not 100% into the tribe is evil and we will not reason with evil...

The problem with MAGA is they can't understand why the rest of 1st world is generally happy...

France's biggest problem with Marcon is that he is center right rather than center or center left.

UK is still trying to admit that Brexit was a huge mistake that should be reversed ASAP...

US major problem is income inequality because someone created disparate media makets by repaealing the Firness Doctrine, then did a number with the trickle down economics (voodoo economics)...

Now a bunch of people see that there life is shit but they are still watching Fox News... So they said the reason it is bad is because of the evil Democrats and foreigners...

Look at the posters here, they are bought in... There is no common sense or any reasoning with them. Any one not 100% into the tribe is evil and we will not reason with evil...
They're miserable and paranoid.

40+ years of manipulation, beginning with Limbaugh, will do that.

What happened to Americans voting being called democracy?

Mind your own fucking business.
YOUR country is being overwhelmed by Islamic immigrants and culture.
Tend YOUR OWN house.
:rolleyes:

It is only Democracy when we vote for the Echo Chamber, Democrat Cult supported candidates.
Yes, it is rather funny that the left claim that voting for them saves democracy but if you vote for Trump, somehow democratically voting for Trump in a democratic election somehow takes democracy away.

Forum List

Back