WHEW! See what made Megyn Kelly YELL in defense of the Duggars

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
well well. did they care about the VICTIMS? freaking no because they had a field day dumping all over this family. I hope they sue Intouch right off the Internet along with you people who FIRST passed this around

SNIP:

Tonight, Megyn Kelly revealed that a judge has ruled that the release of Josh Duggar’s police report was illegal and ordered the police department to destroy any remaining copies of it. Kelly then went to her defense attorney combo to discuss the issue and it didn’t go well for one of them.

The core issue is the protection of the victims, something the law is very specific in protecting, and that protection was violated by the release of this police report. Megyn Kelly doesn’t take too kind to defending that violation.

Watch:

ALL of it here:
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/whew-see-what-made-megyn-kelly-yell-in-defense-of-the-duggars/#ixzz3cCsTJ4rt

Just an example of more Libtard values........ Wonder what effect it will have on sex abuse victims reporting the crime now that they know their info can be splashed across the front page, even if they're minors?????

well well. did they care about the VICTIMS? freaking no because they had a field day dumping all over this family. I hope they sue Intouch right off the Internet along with you people who FIRST passed this around

SNIP:

Tonight, Megyn Kelly revealed that a judge has ruled that the release of Josh Duggar’s police report was illegal and ordered the police department to destroy any remaining copies of it. Kelly then went to her defense attorney combo to discuss the issue and it didn’t go well for one of them.

The core issue is the protection of the victims, something the law is very specific in protecting, and that protection was violated by the release of this police report. Megyn Kelly doesn’t take too kind to defending that violation.

Watch:

ALL of it here:
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/whew-see-what-made-megyn-kelly-yell-in-defense-of-the-duggars/#ixzz3cCsTJ4rt
Josh Duggar is NOT a victim........get that thru your head.

SNIP:

Watch:

ALL of it here:

The kid is you moron.

SNIP:

Watch:

ALL of it here:

The girls were, which is what Megan was referring to.

With that logic. releasing Jerry Sandusky's police report was illegal.

Was Jerry Sandusky 14 or 15 years old at the time?
No, and neither was Duggar. He was 18 at the time of the police report.

He was 14 years old in 2002.
http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/funny-animals-pictures-1.jpg
The incidents in question occurred when Duggar was just 14, between 2002 and 2003.
The law suite was filed in 2006 when he was 18.

The incidents in question occurred when Duggar was just 14, between 2002 and 2003.
The police report was dated 2006 when he was 18.

But you seem confused. The OP was saying that the police report shouldn't have been released because the victims were minors making the release illegal.

I said, with that logic, Jerry Sandusky's police report should have been illegal to release.

I wish people got as upset at child molesters as they do about the OP.

The act is disturbing but as you can see, its ok depending on who the molester is to some people.

Yeah yeah, you're not saying its ok....you're just more upset at a leak than a little girl being traumatized..Sure sure, right right

The act is disturbing but as you can see, its ok depending on who the molester is to some people.

Yeah yeah, you're not saying its ok....you're just more upset at a leak than a little girl being traumatized..Sure sure, right right
Megan Kelly was apparently foaming at the mouth in Duggar's defense. Not sure why FOX even keeps her around.

Megan Kelly was apparently foaming at the mouth in Duggar's defense. Not sure why FOX even keeps her around.

Shes pretty and has no problem with showing leg

But you seem confused. The OP was saying that the police report shouldn't have been released because the victims were minors making the release illegal.

I said, with that logic, Jerry Sandusky's police report should have been illegal to release.

They were all juveniles at the time of the incidents.

The police report release from 2006 was not illegal.

They were all juveniles at the time of the incidents.

The police report release from 2006 was not illegal.
Correct. It was not illegal to release the 2006 police report. But the OP and the bimbo quoted in it are making that claim.

NO she wasn't.

Shes pretty and has no problem with showing leg
Good point. Maybe she thinks males molesting little girls is part of nature's way and therefore acceptable.

NO she wasn't.
According to stephanie she was.

Forum List

Back