🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which came first?

The natives have the drums out in Ferguson...live on Hannity...could get interesting...natives acting stereotypically.....

Negroes denying the findings of the justice dept, regarding the Mike Brown shooting...typical Libtard response...deny the truth...

Last edited:
11067491_1043049049043034_6519336723987438957_n.jpg

The demonstrations/riots/protests by black people (supported by black-wannabe politically correct modern day white hippies) is the demonstration of total disrespect of a black President, his administration, including the BLACK Attorney General whose department found that Officer Wilson did nothing wrong.

Some blacks are not going to be happy as long as there is one single white person is alive.

The demonstrations/riots/protests by black people (supported by black-wannabe politically correct modern day white hippies) is the demonstration of total disrespect of a black President, his administration, including the BLACK Attorney General whose department found that Officer Wilson did nothing wrong.

Some blacks are not going to be happy as long as there is one single white person is alive.
works both wheys....

What came first was a city's decision to raise a significant portion of their revenue from traffic tickets. After all this time and all that has been written it seems to me this policy of institutional highway robbery is to blame for the terrible relationship Ferguson cops had with the public even before the Brown shooting.

What came first was a city's decision to raise a significant portion of their revenue from traffic tickets. After all this time and all that has been written it seems to me this policy of institutional highway robbery is to blame for the terrible relationship Ferguson cops had with the public even before the Brown shooting.

That's a novel excuse, dumb but none the less novel

Since OP was inquiring about the roots of this situation it is an important factor to consider, one source had the percentage at 35%. It's supposed to be illegal in Missouri but they did it anyway.

Since OP was inquiring about the roots of this situation it is an important factor to consider, one source had the percentage at 35%. It's supposed to be illegal in Missouri but they did it anyway.

Sorry but I suspect the negro's anger is far deeper than tickets

You are right about one thing, you are sorry.

Why? Because I dared to disagree with you or for pointing out a fact?

You pointed out no facts, only an unsupported opinion that "negro's anger" is to blame for this situation.

You pointed out no facts, only an unsupported opinion that "negro's anger" is to blame for this situation.

You mean they are not angry...and never were?

Forum List

Back