🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which came first?

Perhaps you should follow the thread and stop focusing on tickets? Why are you people so tunnel visioned?
Why are you so intent on blaming the victims? As I said, there are cities across the nation that manage not to have such a horrible relationship between the police and public so it is natural to look at what is different about Ferguson, turns out hostile police polices are the difference. They did everything wrong, it's almost like they were trying to provoke widespread civil disruption.

Just a damn minute, those people destroying property and shooting police officers are NOT victims. You need to back the choo choo up and try again
You're the one that needs to back up to before all this shit blew up in the city's face as I am. Don't portray the terrible aftermath as the reason the police were being dicks in the first place.

You need to stop blaming the police for the black's failures. Never in history has a faction of people done so little to advance themselves as the blacks in the last 150 years in the US. All the programs to give them a leg up and it still boils down to they want to claim to be the victim. It's time for them to man up, take responsibility for themselves and make something of themselves. I nor anyone else owes them a damn thing.
I see, you think police racial profiling and brutality is OK and entirely justified as a way to make those people man up.

Look, progtard. If you can't get past your "cops are awful" and face the facts of the black community there is no since responding to you.

What came first was a city's decision to raise a significant portion of their revenue from traffic tickets. After all this time and all that has been written it seems to me this policy of institutional highway robbery is to blame for the terrible relationship Ferguson cops had with the public even before the Brown shooting.

That's a novel excuse, dumb but none the less novel

So you think that Eric Holder is dumb?
That is also what he said.
The Justice Department claims that the Ferguson police department is using law enforcement to extract money from African-Americans. As Eric Holder puts it, Ferguson is engaging in “revenue generation through policing.”

You really don't want me to post what I think of Eric Holder...trust me on that

I don't agree with his race baiting but the revenue raising I do agree with.
The Cops stops all races in order to write tickets for revenue.
Cops should never be engaged with raising money for the Department.

What came first was a city's decision to raise a significant portion of their revenue from traffic tickets. After all this time and all that has been written it seems to me this policy of institutional highway robbery is to blame for the terrible relationship Ferguson cops had with the public even before the Brown shooting.

That's a novel excuse, dumb but none the less novel

So you think that Eric Holder is dumb?
That is also what he said.
The Justice Department claims that the Ferguson police department is using law enforcement to extract money from African-Americans. As Eric Holder puts it, Ferguson is engaging in “revenue generation through policing.”

You really don't want me to post what I think of Eric Holder...trust me on that

I don't agree with his race baiting but the revenue raising I do agree with.
The Cops stops all races in order to write tickets for revenue.
Cops should never be engaged with raising money for the Department.

It happens all over America and it's not just blacks being pulled over. It's another lame attempt to sugar coat the actions of the hoodlums

Something tells me that police stereo typifying of blacks followed blacks acting stereotypically.

Much like the traditional chicken/egg dilemma has a definite resolution, so too does your proposed variation have a similarly identifiable value found in the tracing of history; the government stereotyping of blacks goes back before permanent police forces existed in our country. Therefore, your hypothesis is necessarily false.

Nevertheless, the reasons for it being false still betrays significant evidence that the black community bears a substantial burden of responsibility for this nasty feedback loop continuing to this day.

Why are you so intent on blaming the victims? As I said, there are cities across the nation that manage not to have such a horrible relationship between the police and public so it is natural to look at what is different about Ferguson, turns out hostile police polices are the difference. They did everything wrong, it's almost like they were trying to provoke widespread civil disruption.

Just a damn minute, those people destroying property and shooting police officers are NOT victims. You need to back the choo choo up and try again
You're the one that needs to back up to before all this shit blew up in the city's face as I am. Don't portray the terrible aftermath as the reason the police were being dicks in the first place.

You need to stop blaming the police for the black's failures. Never in history has a faction of people done so little to advance themselves as the blacks in the last 150 years in the US. All the programs to give them a leg up and it still boils down to they want to claim to be the victim. It's time for them to man up, take responsibility for themselves and make something of themselves. I nor anyone else owes them a damn thing.
I see, you think police racial profiling and brutality is OK and entirely justified as a way to make those people man up.

Look, progtard. If you can't get past your "cops are awful" and face the facts of the black community there is no since responding to you.
I live in a "black community" rather than watching it on TV as you do, and cops are frequently awful.

I live in a "black community" rather than watching it on TV as you do, and cops are frequently awful.

If you were paying attention you'd know I work with a group that goes into the communities every week. Major fail on your part

Police negative attitude toward poor blacks in Ferguson....or blacks acting badly toward their neighbors for years...requiring police intervention? Something tells me that police stereo typifying of blacks followed blacks acting stereotypically.

State county police take over Ferguson protest security after shooting - CNN.com

Corrupt money making schemes by the local government disproportionately harming blacks, as the DofJ report found,

make it clear that the blame is solely on the police and local government.

Generations of feral kids.....

:lol:

Gonna tangent things over and invoke this thread. My immediate reaction to reading that sentence was to initially cringe at how your comment might be subtly racist, and I was going to suggest that perhaps something along the lines of "heathen kids" might be better. Fortunately it only took me about 100 milliseconds to follow through my thought process and realize that "heathen" is actually more racist, and that I was being irrational. :lol:

Such a shame that we live in a culture that is so obsessed with not being racist, we are all programmed to be so hyper sensitive that we often don't even see that our repulsion leads us to even greater racism. It's like freaking out when you see a spider, and impaling yourself on a low tree branch as you try to run away.

If you were paying attention you'd know I work with a group that goes into the communities every week. Major fail on your part
Why do you work with a charity group to help black people when you despise them to the point that you cannot even see when they have a legitimate grievance against the police? Do you just show up and give them free advice to "man up" and smugly go home home thinking you've done something good?

Why do you work with a charity group to help black people when you despise them to the point that you cannot even see when they have a legitimate grievance against the police? Do you just show up and give them free advice to "man up" and smugly go home home thinking you've done something good?

You're an idiot at best. Why would I try and help someone I despise? You have to be a progtard, you're talking out your ass. Enough with your nonsense and excuses. Try being realistic and stop trying to place blame because your "leaders" told you to.

Gonna tangent things over and invoke this thread. My immediate reaction to reading that sentence was to initially cringe at how your comment might be subtly racist, and I was going to suggest that perhaps something along the lines of "heathen kids" might be better. Fortunately it only took me about 100 milliseconds to follow through my thought process and realize that "heathen" is actually more racist, and that I was being irrational. :lol:

Such a shame that we live in a culture that is so obsessed with not being racist, we are all programmed to be so hyper sensitive that we often don't even see that our repulsion leads us to even greater racism. It's like freaking out when you see a spider, and impaling yourself on a low tree branch as you try to run away.

I take exception to your almost suggestion that Heathen be a substitute for Feral.

Heathens can be perfectly decent and civilized; they just don't follow a One True God.

I take exception to your almost suggestion that Heathen be a substitute for Feral.

Heathens can be perfectly decent and civilized; they just don't follow a One True God.

We have six little "heathens" and they follow one true God :biggrin:

You're an idiot at best. Why would I try and help someone I despise? You have to be a progtard, you're talking out your ass. Enough with your nonsense and excuses. Try being realistic and stop trying to place blame because your "leaders" told you to.
looks like I hit a little too close to the truth for your comfort.

Yeah sure...black tickets matter.

In your tiny little mind you keep right on believing that

Police negative attitude toward poor blacks in Ferguson....or blacks acting badly toward their neighbors for years...requiring police intervention? Something tells me that police stereo typifying of blacks followed blacks acting stereotypically.

State county police take over Ferguson protest security after shooting - CNN.com
I believe that bad attitudes were around long before any type of cops were invented...
Negative does not mean bad.

All I have to base my belief on is your words and so far you haven't said anything to change my perception that you really do not respect black people or take seriously anything that does not fit your perception that they are entirely to blame for every bad thing that happens to them.

All I have to base my belief on is your words and so far you haven't said anything to change my perception that you really do not respect black people or take seriously anything that does not fit your perception that they are entirely to blame for every bad thing that happens to them.

The bottom line is it really doesn't matter to me what YOUR perception is. You think all this is over tickets? You've been spoon fed by your masters and choked on the BS

I believe that bad attitudes were around long before any type of cops were invented...
Negative does not mean bad.
It does to me...

Forum List

Back