🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which came first?

If you were paying attention you'd know I work with a group that goes into the communities every week. Major fail on your part
Why do you work with a charity group to help black people when you despise them to the point that you cannot even see when they have a legitimate grievance against the police? Do you just show up and give them free advice to "man up" and smugly go home home thinking you've done something good?

You're an idiot at best. Why would I try and help someone I despise? You have to be a progtard, you're talking out your ass. Enough with your nonsense and excuses. Try being realistic and stop trying to place blame because your "leaders" told you to.
looks like I hit a little too close to the truth for your comfort.

In your tiny little mind you keep right on believing that
All I have to base my belief on is your words and so far you haven't said anything to change my perception that you really do not respect black people or take seriously anything that does not fit your perception that they are entirely to blame for every bad thing that happens to them.
Whose fault is it that some are very successful in a diverse range of endeavors? Was it government assistance or their efforts and intelligence? It isn't all that hard to make it in America. If youre not flourishing in Ferguson, move.

Why do you work with a charity group to help black people when you despise them to the point that you cannot even see when they have a legitimate grievance against the police? Do you just show up and give them free advice to "man up" and smugly go home home thinking you've done something good?

You're an idiot at best. Why would I try and help someone I despise? You have to be a progtard, you're talking out your ass. Enough with your nonsense and excuses. Try being realistic and stop trying to place blame because your "leaders" told you to.

All I have to base my belief on is your words and so far you haven't said anything to change my perception that you really do not respect black people or take seriously anything that does not fit your perception that they are entirely to blame for every bad thing that happens to them.
Whose fault is it that some are very successful in a diverse range of endeavors? Was it government assistance or their efforts and intelligence? It isn't all that hard to make it in America. If youre not flourishing in Ferguson, move.
You can make it without govt. assistance, but it is there...

Many don't make it BECAUSE it is there. Too easy to skate and survive.

Many don't make it BECAUSE it is there. Too easy to skate and survive.

Why strive when it can be handed to you...with a built in excuse to take it.

Negroes denying the findings of the justice dept, regarding the Mike Brown shooting...typical Libtard response...deny the truth...

The justice department found rampant racist corruption in the Ferguson PD.

Are you denying that?
Read what I said. They are denying the findings in the shooting. They still claim he was surrendering with his hands up when he was shot. The "rampant racist corruption" is a bit of an overstatement. And it sure as hell isn't confined to Fergie. Nontheless some thrive, some rot. Life's a bitch.

Negroes denying the findings of the justice dept, regarding the Mike Brown shooting...typical Libtard response...deny the truth...

Are you denying that?
Read what I said. They are denying the findings in the shooting. They still claim he was surrendering with his hands up when he was shot. The "rampant racist corruption" is a bit of an overstatement. And it sure as hell isn't confined to Fergie. Nontheless some thrive, some rot. Life's a bitch.

You're an idiot. You're denying the findings while insulting others for denying one portion of the findings.

Are you denying that?

Keyword being "justice dept"...at this point they are not trustworthy

Ah, so you're agreeing with those continuing to protest that the DoJ's exoneration of officer Wilson

are findings not to be trusted...

lol, go join the protest then.

Are you denying that?

Keyword being "justice dept"...at this point they are not trustworthy

Ah, so you're agreeing with those continuing to protest that the DoJ's exoneration of officer Wilson

are findings not to be trusted...

lol, go join the protest then.

Sorry, I don't buy into these protests, why don't you trot on down and see if the brothas accept you

What came first was a city's decision to raise a significant portion of their revenue from traffic tickets. After all this time and all that has been written it seems to me this policy of institutional highway robbery is to blame for the terrible relationship Ferguson cops had with the public even before the Brown shooting.
If you are going above the speed limit, have a broken tail light. expired registration....you are lucky if the police opt not to give you a citation. To say it is inappropriate for the police to decide to enforce the law as a way to generate revenue, you are looking at it the wrong way.

Look at it this way...

If the city does not see the need to generate revenue, they will be more lenient with those that break the law.

But I know you...you wont. Instead, you will argue and try to be right.

Feel free.

If you are going above the speed limit, have a broken tail light. expired registration....you are lucky if the police opt not to give you a citation.

Read the report. I linked it for you. Read the excerpts I also provided.

If you are going above the speed limit, have a broken tail light, and are driving while black, you are more likely to be ticketed and your vehicle searched than if you are white in Ferguson.

But I know you...you wont read the report. Instead, you will argue and try to be right.

Feel free.

Sorry but I suspect the negro's anger is far deeper than tickets
You are right about one thing, you are sorry.

Why? Because I dared to disagree with you or for pointing out a fact?
You pointed out no facts, only an unsupported opinion that "negro's anger" is to blame for this situation.

You mean they are not angry...and never were?
Of course they are angry and with good reason, the police and courts were using them as a cash source and were not being held accountable for their wrongdoings. There are cities all around the country that have similar racial populations and somehow manage to not have that much strife, the difference is in the Ferguson police and their ill-conceived policies and practices.
So you feel that Michael Brown acted like a thug and pushed the store clerk out of the way as he walked out of the store because he was angry at how the police treat the people of his town?

You believe that the anger those looters had for the way the police treated them was what prompted them to steal from their neighbors and burn down buildings owned and occupied by their neighbors?

A short time ago, a group of black teenage girls in Brooklyn, NY who belonged to some known gang beat the crap out of one girl in a McDonalds. The crowd there just watched and filmed it, but no one helped. Is that because they are angry at how they are treated by the police in NY?

Did it ever occur to you that because of the actions of many in the community, the Furgeson Police felt the safest way to keep the peace was to stop ANYONE that was breaking the law, no matter how minor the law was?

Curious...do you feel Michael Brown was wronged that day?

I believe the black community chose a thug for a martyr. I believe the black community shit in its own nest when it burned down black owned businesses. I believe they also shit in their own nest when they shot the two cops.

But I also believe the Ferguson justice system is extremely biased against blacks, as proven by the DOJ investigation.

And that racial bias is the issue here.

If you are going above the speed limit, have a broken tail light. expired registration....you are lucky if the police opt not to give you a citation.

If you are going above the speed limit, have a broken tail light, and are driving while black, you are more likely to be ticketed and your vehicle searched than if you are white in Ferguson.

But I know you...you wont read the report. Instead, you will argue and try to be right.

Feel free.
It's simply way of transferring wealth. Obama gives it to the fergnigs...the community takes a portion back for the community needs....sounds fair to me. The whites are already doing their share thru property taxes.

You are right about one thing, you are sorry.

You pointed out no facts, only an unsupported opinion that "negro's anger" is to blame for this situation.

Of course they are angry and with good reason, the police and courts were using them as a cash source and were not being held accountable for their wrongdoings. There are cities all around the country that have similar racial populations and somehow manage to not have that much strife, the difference is in the Ferguson police and their ill-conceived policies and practices.
So you feel that Michael Brown acted like a thug and pushed the store clerk out of the way as he walked out of the store because he was angry at how the police treat the people of his town?

You believe that the anger those looters had for the way the police treated them was what prompted them to steal from their neighbors and burn down buildings owned and occupied by their neighbors?

A short time ago, a group of black teenage girls in Brooklyn, NY who belonged to some known gang beat the crap out of one girl in a McDonalds. The crowd there just watched and filmed it, but no one helped. Is that because they are angry at how they are treated by the police in NY?

Did it ever occur to you that because of the actions of many in the community, the Furgeson Police felt the safest way to keep the peace was to stop ANYONE that was breaking the law, no matter how minor the law was?

I haven't actually said anything about the incident that sparked the chaos. At this late date and with everything I have heard I believe both parties acted stupidly. The cop was wrong for not following procedure and Michael Brown was wrong for being violent with the cops. My point is that had there not been an ongoing trust issue between the police and the people it would not have blown up the way it did. The people of Ferguson were already fed up with the police before the shooting for their internal culture of profiling and ability to skate on even the clearest cases of brutality. It should be a lesson to departments everywhere to quit treating the public like the enemy in a war.

I haven't actually said anything about the incident that sparked the chaos. At this late date and with everything I have heard I believe both parties acted stupidly. The cop was wrong for not following procedure and Michael Brown was wrong for being violent with the cops. My point is that had there not been an ongoing trust issue between the police and the people it would not have blown up the way it did. The people of Ferguson were already fed up with the police before the shooting for their internal culture of profiling and ability to skate on even the clearest cases of brutality. It should be a lesson to departments everywhere to quit treating the public like the enemy in a war.
What about how big Mike treated that store owner. Big ****** thought he owned the hood...now all he owns is six feet of dirt.

Feel free.
It's simply way of transferring wealth. Obama gives it to the fergnigs...the community takes a portion back for the community needs....sounds fair to me.

It's charming to see your young granddaughter labeling this incredibly racist post as "informative".

Feel free.
It's simply way of transferring wealth. Obama gives it to the fergnigs...the community takes a portion back for the community needs....sounds fair to me.

It's charming to see your young granddaughter labeling this incredibly racist post as "informative".
She has a sense of humor...unlike a crotchety old lib sech as yersef....

Forum List

Back