🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which came first?

You pointed out no facts, only an unsupported opinion that "negro's anger" is to blame for this situation.

You mean they are not angry...and never were?
Of course they are angry and with good reason, the police and courts were using them as a cash source and were not being held accountable for their wrongdoings. There are cities all around the country that have similar racial populations and somehow manage to not have that much strife, the difference is in the Ferguson police and their ill-conceived policies and practices.
So you feel that Michael Brown acted like a thug and pushed the store clerk out of the way as he walked out of the store because he was angry at how the police treat the people of his town?

You believe that the anger those looters had for the way the police treated them was what prompted them to steal from their neighbors and burn down buildings owned and occupied by their neighbors?

A short time ago, a group of black teenage girls in Brooklyn, NY who belonged to some known gang beat the crap out of one girl in a McDonalds. The crowd there just watched and filmed it, but no one helped. Is that because they are angry at how they are treated by the police in NY?

Did it ever occur to you that because of the actions of many in the community, the Furgeson Police felt the safest way to keep the peace was to stop ANYONE that was breaking the law, no matter how minor the law was?

Curious...do you feel Michael Brown was wronged that day?
I haven't actually said anything about the incident that sparked the chaos. At this late date and with everything I have heard I believe both parties acted stupidly. The cop was wrong for not following procedure and Michael Brown was wrong for being violent with the cops. My point is that had there not been an ongoing trust issue between the police and the people it would not have blown up the way it did. The people of Ferguson were already fed up with the police before the shooting for their internal culture of profiling and ability to skate on even the clearest cases of brutality. It should be a lesson to departments everywhere to quit treating the public like the enemy in a war.
What about how big Mike treated that store owner. Big ****** thought he owned the hood...now all he owns is six feet of dirt.
Nice, last time I checked robbery does not carry the death penalty. You seem to be another one that is just fine with the clear double standard that exists when blacks or other minorities, as opposed to whites, are subjected to the criminal justice system.

You mean they are not angry...and never were?
Of course they are angry and with good reason, the police and courts were using them as a cash source and were not being held accountable for their wrongdoings. There are cities all around the country that have similar racial populations and somehow manage to not have that much strife, the difference is in the Ferguson police and their ill-conceived policies and practices.
So you feel that Michael Brown acted like a thug and pushed the store clerk out of the way as he walked out of the store because he was angry at how the police treat the people of his town?

You believe that the anger those looters had for the way the police treated them was what prompted them to steal from their neighbors and burn down buildings owned and occupied by their neighbors?

A short time ago, a group of black teenage girls in Brooklyn, NY who belonged to some known gang beat the crap out of one girl in a McDonalds. The crowd there just watched and filmed it, but no one helped. Is that because they are angry at how they are treated by the police in NY?

Did it ever occur to you that because of the actions of many in the community, the Furgeson Police felt the safest way to keep the peace was to stop ANYONE that was breaking the law, no matter how minor the law was?

I haven't actually said anything about the incident that sparked the chaos. At this late date and with everything I have heard I believe both parties acted stupidly. The cop was wrong for not following procedure and Michael Brown was wrong for being violent with the cops. My point is that had there not been an ongoing trust issue between the police and the people it would not have blown up the way it did. The people of Ferguson were already fed up with the police before the shooting for their internal culture of profiling and ability to skate on even the clearest cases of brutality. It should be a lesson to departments everywhere to quit treating the public like the enemy in a war.
What about how big Mike treated that store owner. Big ****** thought he owned the hood...now all he owns is six feet of dirt.
Nice, last time I checked robbery does not carry the death penalty. You seem to be another one that is just fine with the clear double standard that exists when blacks or other minorities, as opposed to whites, are subjected to the criminal justice system.

He didn't get shot for robbery, he got shot when he went all stupid and went after a cop

He didn't get shot for robbery, he got shot when he went all stupid and went after a cop
I am very aware of that but it is amazing how many bring it as justification even though it has been established that the officer did not know about the robbery and had no reason to suspect Brown of any prior crime.

I am very aware of that but it is amazing how many bring it as justification even though it has been established that the officer did not know about the robbery and had no reason to suspect Brown of any prior crime.

I've never brought it up, you did. I've always thought if Brown had just followed a police order and got out of the highway/street he'd be alive today. Instead he went stupid and is pushing up daisies due to his choice as to how to handle the situation.

I've never brought it up, you did. I've always thought if Brown had just followed a police order and got out of the highway/street he'd be alive today. Instead he went stupid and is pushing up daisies due to his choice as to how to handle the situation.
Actually "Jarhead" asked me my opinion on the incident so I told him. Mostly I feel that there will never be an actual version of the truth as there are still a lot of conflicting versions. What is supported by fact is that the Ferguson police had a very hostile and adversarial relationship with the public and paid the price for it when they needed forbearance from the public who was at the breaking point already.

Actually "Jarhead" asked me my opinion on the incident so I told him. Mostly I feel that there will never be an actual version of the truth as there are still a lot of conflicting versions. What is supported by fact is that the Ferguson police had a very hostile and adversarial relationship with the public and paid the price for it when they needed forbearance from the public who was at the breaking point already.

You're jaded but welcome to your opinion.

Everyone who refuses to live in fantasy-land is jaded at this point, I gave up believing that the police were more virtuous and honest than the criminals years ago.

Everyone who refuses to live in fantasy-land is jaded at this point, I gave up believing that the police were more virtuous and honest than the criminals years ago.

Yeah...I can believe that. Have a good one

Forum List

Back