Which conspiracy theories do you believe?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
el caballero
I believe that Yakub created the white race

According to the NOI's doctrine, Yakub was a black scientist who lived 6,600 years ago and began the creation of the white race through a form of selective breeding, referred to as "grafting", while he was living on the island of Patmos. The story has, throughout its history, caused disputes within the NOI.

Try Genetic Mutation facts , Morticia .
Those who moved north needed less protection from the sun .
Simples .

Except for certain tribes like yours who were continually "on the run" and needed to move all over the place and often quickly .
They became a bit of this and a bit of that. .

According to the NOI's doctrine, Yakub was a black scientist who lived 6,600 years ago and began the creation of the white race through a form of selective breeding, referred to as "grafting", while he was living on the island of Patmos. The story has, throughout its history, caused disputes within the NOI.
What is NOI? And what about Yakub´s work, if true or not, is a conspiracy?

I only believe in my own conspiracy theories.

1. They knew about Covid long before they told us about this virus.
2. Many conspiracy theorists are government trolls. They spread bullshit nonstop in order to class any criticism with it.

What is NOI? And what about Yakub´s work, if true or not, is a conspiracy?

I only believe in my own conspiracy theories.

1. They knew about Covid long before they told us about this virus.
2. Many conspiracy theorists are government trolls. They spread bullshit nonstop in order to class any criticism with it.
Noi is short for nation of islam a black supremacist group

Here's a "conspiracy theory"...

Kamala Harris is already "President" and is calling the shots from behind the shadows. The entire Biden administration and 14 million Democrats have fallen in line behind her. For example, the Federal Reserve has just cut the interest rates for the first time in four years, causing another bump in the stock market. The Federal Reserve: A central banking system that for every one Republican economist, employs over ten Democrats.

The gasoline suppliers are also switching over to the Winter blend, which is going to make the price of gas drop a little. And of course, that will be attributed to the Biden/Harris administration. The Biden/Harris administration will loosen the tight reins it's held on the country for the last four years, and the media will marvel at what a "wonderful" job they've done. That, coupled with the election fraud the Democrats are so good at, will ensure Kamala Harris a win by a small margin in November.

Of course, everyone knows that conspiracy theories are not real, right?

I believe in many conspiracy theories. My favorite CT is about The Cabal ruling the world.

What is called a "conspiracy theory" today is laughable, since virtually all of the major "narratives"

covid
Co2 FRAUD
islamic terror

are complete bullshit

Forum List

Back