Which GOP Candidate Would The Founders Support?...

Hey Rabbi, if drugs were legal would you run out and buy you some? Do you think everybody else would? Your premise is absurd!

Yes. And so would bunches of people.
What was your point again?

Why would you do that if you think they're bad? That makes little sense. As for 'bunches of people', I doubt it. Everywhere drugs have been legalized or decriminalized there has been a short spurt of increased usage followed by a continual downward trend. You've got to face facts, the 'War on Drugs' is an abject failure of epic proportions. We've spent billions of dollars over the last 50 years and today the drugs are cheaper, more plentiful and more potent than ever. If you want to find out where to get some, ask any high school kid.

The Netherlands has just instituted severe restrictions on pot cafes. So I guess that wasnt working too well after all. Decriminalization was a disaster in Britain when they tried it. Holland has become a focal point for international drug trafficking.
Your solution is to make the problem worse. Somehow that doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

The Founders were against corporations, only Hamilton liked them, but Washington, Jefferson and Madison would not support any of these corporation men

The Founders were against corporations, only Hamilton liked them, but Washington, Jefferson and Madison would not support any of these corporation men

It was a centralized bank that the founders with exception of Hamilton that the founders were against.

not really. the boston tea party was in protest of a monopoly intended for the east india company.

i don't think they'd be very comfortable with what's going on now.

It was a centralized bank that the founders with exception of Hamilton that the founders were against.

not really. the boston tea party was in protest of a monopoly intended for the east india company.

i don't think they'd be very comfortable with what's going on now.

Not disagreeing with either however they were opposed to a centralized bank.

Why would you do that if you think they're bad? That makes little sense. As for 'bunches of people', I doubt it. Everywhere drugs have been legalized or decriminalized there has been a short spurt of increased usage followed by a continual downward trend. You've got to face facts, the 'War on Drugs' is an abject failure of epic proportions. We've spent billions of dollars over the last 50 years and today the drugs are cheaper, more plentiful and more potent than ever. If you want to find out where to get some, ask any high school kid.

The Netherlands has just instituted severe restrictions on pot cafes. So I guess that wasnt working too well after all. Decriminalization was a disaster in Britain when they tried it. Holland has become a focal point for international drug trafficking.
Your solution is to make the problem worse. Somehow that doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

The Netherlands 'severe restrictions' apply only to tourists.
Dutch cannabis coffee shops will have to ban tourists from January 1 after new ruling | Mail Online

Hate to break it to you sport, but Britain hasn't decriminalized a damned thing...
UK Government Rejects Its Own Decriminalization Recommendation | The Weed Blog

The Port of Rotterdam is the largest port in Europe, they've ALWAYS had smuggling, and I can find NO reference anywhere that it has gotten worse. You'll have to provide some proof to back up your claim.

The Rabbi often makes things up. He is the King of the Unsubstantiated Comment.

The Rabbi often makes things up. He is the King of the Unsubstantiated Comment.

mfln130l.jpeg

I am da judge, particularly of you, bigreb.

How Statist elite of you hiding behind that key board you can make a lot of wild accusations. But you can bet one thing when it comes to you. It mind over matter, I don't mind because you don't matter.

You and I disagree on lots of stuff. But I think we're of one mind when it comes to Joke Starkey.

I am da judge, particularly of you, bigreb.

How Statist elite of you hiding behind that key board you can make a lot of wild accusations. But you can bet one thing when it comes to you. It mind over matter, I don't mind because you don't matter.

You and I disagree on lots of stuff. But I think we're of one mind when it comes to Joke Starkey.

I agree but I thought we agreed on more things than we have disagreed on. You support Newt I support Ron Paul is about the only thing at this point that I can remember that we have our disagreement about. Which if you think about it is for a healthy debate.

Last edited:

No..

Madison, notably, was against the huge accumulation of wealth by corporations and bankers. He was afraid of the power that would bring to people and the corruption it would do to the government.

No..

Madison, notably, was against the huge accumulation of wealth by corporations and bankers. He was afraid of the power that would bring to people and the corruption it would do to the government.

Nope because if they had supported a centralized bank they would have created one

None Of 'Em!!!!

You can bet your last dollar they would never support what the democrats have.
That's what They said, the last time Teabaggers channeled them, huh???

Thats better less unimportant clutter. Name some modern day liberals that you can compare to the founding fathers and give some sited sources what the modern day liberal has done that is equal to what the founder that you pick as their equal has done.

Last edited:

The Netherlands has just instituted severe restrictions on pot cafes.
Well....that was.....

...the RUMOR...

“Local residents, especially in Amsterdam, are not in favor of this plan,” said Jon Foster, owner of the Grey Area Coffeeshop since 1994. “Economically and socially, the effect of the plan would be, over all, negative. The common belief is that only a small number of coffeeshops in Amsterdam would be able to remain open if the tourists would not be allowed. Most importantly is the fact, however, that the system will not be implemented in Amsterdam.”

“The policy shift would turn the clock back on the experiment of coffee shops. There will be a rise in street and home dealings, which would blur the successful separation of soft and hard drugs. All income from the sale of soft drugs would be injected into the criminal world and the government would lose a large amount of tax revenue. A successful program, which has diminished long term usage of cannabis by Dutch people, would be ended. Youth will be more curious than ever about cannabis as it will become something that was successfully allowed for over 30 years, and then not allowed. Prohibition has negative consequences,” Foster added."​

.....anyhow.

You "conservatives"/wannabe-"conservatives" really should try to avoid reporting on anything/everything that exist(s) outside your backyard.

You (only) end-up looking more clueless (if that's humanly-possible).

303.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back