Which is more important to you, human life or your guns?

how about the 800 plus deaths in Chicago's south side last year? where is the outrage? simply put, the left doesn't give a shit about human life. There is far too much evidence against them.
What a crock of shit.

You are projecting. Your kind has made it very clear that no matter how many Americans are killed by guns each year, you will resist every attempt to mitigate those murders.
Frivolous gun laws do nothing to stop any type of violent behavior, enforce the laws that we currently have and forget your little pipe dream of a perfect society because of frivolous gun laws.
I said nothing about "frivolous" gun laws. And I provided solid evidence that the Brady law was effective.

I also provided evidence that a total gun ban and confiscation would result in a lower homicide rate.

I do not support a total gun ban and confiscation, but I expect you tards to at least be honest in any gun debates. You aren't.
AR15’s are just sporting rifles nothing more nothing less… Just a symbol that scares little progressives at night.

Gun confiscation would result in millions dead on both sides… Fact
I'm very much against an AWB, retard.

Trump, however, is in favor of one.... Fact.
Tell us how frivolous gun laws would stop all violent crime in this country?

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

trump_newton_tweet.jpg

Here is what Obama said:

Since I've been President, this is the fourth time we have come together to comfort a grieving community torn apart by a mass shooting. The fourth time we've hugged survivors. The fourth time we've consoled the families of victims. And in between, there have been an endless series of deadly shootings across the country, almost daily reports of victims, many of them children, in small towns and big cities all across America — victims whose — much of the time, their only fault was being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

We can't tolerate this anymore. These tragedies must end. And to end them, we must change. We will be told that the causes of such violence are complex, and that is true. No single law — no set of laws can eliminate evil from the world, or prevent every senseless act of violence in our society.

But that can't be an excuse for inaction. Surely, we can do better than this. If there is even one step we can take to save another child, or another parent, or another town, from the grief that has visited Tucson, and Aurora, and Oak Creek, and Newtown, and communities from Columbine to Blacksburg before that — then surely we have an obligation to try.

In the coming weeks, I will use whatever power this office holds to engage my fellow citizens — from law enforcement to mental health professionals to parents and educators — in an effort aimed at preventing more tragedies like this. Because what choice do we have? We can't accept events like this as routine. Are we really prepared to say that we're powerless in the face of such carnage, that the politics are too hard? Are we prepared to say that such violence visited on our children year after year after year is somehow the price of our freedom?

Transcript: President Obama At Sandy Hook Prayer Vigil

A simple question.

Yesterday 26 people were shot and killed, some of them kids.

Life is going down the drain for lots of people in the US due to guns.

Which would you prefer, to keep your guns or to keep your life?
And they say there are no stupid questions.

Oh, come off it, every first world nation has a lower murder rate than the USA and every first world nation has stricter gun laws and less guns in society.

So what?

Quit whining

-Geaux

So what?

These are PEOPLE'S LIVES ENDING for fuck's sake.
You mean like how thousands of babies lives are ended every year? Or don't they matter?
how about the 800 plus deaths in Chicago's south side last year? where is the outrage? simply put, the left doesn't give a shit about human life. There is far too much evidence against them.
What a crock of shit.

You are projecting. Your kind has made it very clear that no matter how many Americans are killed by guns each year, you will resist every attempt to mitigate those murders.
so why can't you speak into the gun deaths of 800 blacks? what is it you're scared of.

Why not make gun crime punishments that will deter most everyone, like death to anyone who is convicted of using a gun to commit a crime? How about that? let's get serious if that's really what you want to do. there is no other way. none.

stop punishing police for use against violent criminals? let them shoot to kill.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald J. Trump

So what?

Quit whining

-Geaux

So what?

You mean like how thousands of babies lives are ended every year? Or don't they matter?
What a crock of shit.

so why can't you speak into the gun deaths of 800 blacks? what is it you're scared of.
I already addressed this, dumbass.

Are you slapping your hands over your eyes when you come across posts which blow your head full of lies out of the water? :lol:

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

trump_newton_tweet.jpg

Here is what Obama said:

Since I've been President, this is the fourth time we have come together to comfort a grieving community torn apart by a mass shooting. The fourth time we've hugged survivors. The fourth time we've consoled the families of victims. And in between, there have been an endless series of deadly shootings across the country, almost daily reports of victims, many of them children, in small towns and big cities all across America — victims whose — much of the time, their only fault was being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

We can't tolerate this anymore. These tragedies must end. And to end them, we must change. We will be told that the causes of such violence are complex, and that is true. No single law — no set of laws can eliminate evil from the world, or prevent every senseless act of violence in our society.

But that can't be an excuse for inaction. Surely, we can do better than this. If there is even one step we can take to save another child, or another parent, or another town, from the grief that has visited Tucson, and Aurora, and Oak Creek, and Newtown, and communities from Columbine to Blacksburg before that — then surely we have an obligation to try.

In the coming weeks, I will use whatever power this office holds to engage my fellow citizens — from law enforcement to mental health professionals to parents and educators — in an effort aimed at preventing more tragedies like this. Because what choice do we have? We can't accept events like this as routine. Are we really prepared to say that we're powerless in the face of such carnage, that the politics are too hard? Are we prepared to say that such violence visited on our children year after year after year is somehow the price of our freedom?

Transcript: President Obama At Sandy Hook Prayer Vigil
and?

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald J. Trump
even though statistics state there are very little if any crimes with their use? ewwww look up the statistics.

So what?

What a crock of shit.

Are you slapping your hands over your eyes when you come across posts which blow your head full of lies out of the water? :lol:
so you won't answer. I get it, you don't have one.

even though statistics state there are very little if any crimes with their use? ewwww look up the statistics.
Tell it to Trump, dipshit. He's your guy.

What a crock of shit.

No, I've answered it. You just ignore facts and reality and are a further waste of my time, retard.

You clearly have some bullshit deeply programmed into your credulous mind, and no amount of facts will dislodge them.

A simple question.

Protecting my and my wife’s life. That’s why guns are a tool for just that

-Geaux

But you're MORE LIKELY to get killed with a gun.
The 10 most likely ways you’re going to die
10 - suicide
9 - kidney disease
8 - pneumonia
7 - diabetes
6 - alzhimers
5 - stroke
4 - accidents - unintentional injuries
3 - chronic lower respiratory disease
2 - cancer
1 - heart disease

so of the top 10 ways people die, 8 are simply bodies giving out, 1 is we're tired of life's shit and the other is we can't stay focused a lot. maybe we should ban living. it continues to be the #1 cause of death.
Hell, let's just pass 10 laws making those 10 illegal!
Problem solved!

So what?

What a crock of shit.

Golly Beav, aren't you just enamored of yourself a little too much?

What a crock of shit.

No, I've answered it. You just ignore facts and reality and are a further waste of my time, retard.

You clearly have some bullshit deeply programmed into your credulous mind, and no amount of facts will dislodge them.
you never answered it. never. never ever never ever.

A simple question.

Sadly, I think that probably all of the people, except the children, who were killed in this massacre, were pro-gun people. Simply because it is a small, conservative, religious town in Texas. It makes the situation somehow more pathetic. I believe that anyone whose loved one(s) are killed in a massacre like this will change pro-gun feelings and attitudes. But it's too late for these people.

I think that the pro-gun people are not capable of empathy, of extending humane and caring feelings toward people they don't know. Until it happens to them, they will remain adamantly pro-gun and just consider those murdered as collateral damage. Their second amendment right is more important, most important.

Oh gee another far left religious narrative being run!

See the far left wants to repeal the 2nd amendment and take away your guns..

If the far left had their way the man that came out to defend the church would not been able to do so and the massacre would have been much worse!

So a man wielding his second amendment rights saves the community and the far left still wants to take away all guns with open borders!
Nobody "saved" the community. The killer was shot fleeing the scene of the crime, where everyone already had been shot.
What news are you reading?
EVERYONE WAS SHOT? There were zero survivors?
He wasn't out of ammo, since he shot himself, so please tell me why he fled.

Oh, come off it, every first world nation has a lower murder rate than the USA and every first world nation has stricter gun laws and less guns in society.

So what?

Quit whining

-Geaux

So what?

What a crock of shit.

Tell me how to do that while preserving the rights of law abiding citizens and I'll listen.

What a crock of shit.

you never answered it. never. never ever never ever.

You should never expect an answer from this far left drone or any far left drone for that matter!

It is about running religious narratives, not answers!

A simple question.

Sadly, I think that probably all of the people, except the children, who were killed in this massacre, were pro-gun people. Simply because it is a small, conservative, religious town in Texas. It makes the situation somehow more pathetic. I believe that anyone whose loved one(s) are killed in a massacre like this will change pro-gun feelings and attitudes. But it's too late for these people.

I think that the pro-gun people are not capable of empathy, of extending humane and caring feelings toward people they don't know. Until it happens to them, they will remain adamantly pro-gun and just consider those murdered as collateral damage. Their second amendment right is more important, most important.
well this is self serving crap at its finest.

just because we don't throw away our guns and demand criminals do the same (think they will?) we are not empathetic to the situation? BULLSHIT to the highest degree.

like people keep saying, liberals love to rope everyone together and make a blanket judgement - never having to know the people you dog on at all.

A simple question.

They've made it very clear which is more important.

If you ain't a fetus, you ain't worth shit.

Other than what the families and town went through, that was one of the hardest things about Sandy Hook.

Forum List

Back