Which is more important to you, human life or your guns?

A simple question.

Yesterday 26 people were shot and killed, some of them kids.

Life is going down the drain for lots of people in the US due to guns.

Which would you prefer, to keep your guns or to keep your life?

My guns may help me some day keep my life, so guns. You're welcome

And other people's guns are more likely to end your life. You're welcome.

Welcome to choosing death.

Are they? I'm 35 years old and I don't know a single person who's ever been shot aside from those who have served in a war.

Oh, right. So, if you don't know anyone who's been shot, then this means that you're not less likely to get shot?

Well, the only people I know who've had guns shoved in their faces were in the US.

The fact here is that we're dealing with STATISTICS. You see. We're not on the "it's cold here today, therefore there's no global warming" kind of lacking empathy argument.

In the US you're FOUR TIMES more likely to be killed than in the UK or most other first world countries. It's a fact. It doesn't matter whether you don't know people who have been shot.
In the UK you are 5 times as likely to be robbed or beaten up then in the US

A simple question.

A simple question.

This doesn't make much sense. You're saying give up your guns or give up your life is the way I'm reading it.

Well, the point being made is that too many people die in the US, isn't it?

Too many people are injured and dying to violence. Agreed. On the other hand, people protect themselves with guns every day also. Women are especially vulnerable and I read that more and more of them are getting guns all the time. Guns are the great equalizer.

Yes, they do.

However the chances of dying in the US are 4 times higher when guns are part of the equation. So you have to defend yourself more and you're more likely to die.

How does that make sense?

It makes sense in that it usually depends on what type of area you live in. Poor areas, more crime. Could be the type of people Americans are in general too. I haven't been to Japan since 1965, so can't speak about how they act now, but back then they were much more peaceful and courteous than Americans were, and so less violent. Complicated subject trying to figure out what makes people tick.

Of course, people born into poorer areas get the full brunt of the problems, and the richer people don't give a damn and don't want to spend money making sure the country actually gets sorted out.

Yes, the Japanese live in a safer environment, as do all Far East Asians. It's potentially a mentality thing. Yes, it's complicated trying to figure out what makes people tick, but I don't think the politicians are trying to figure out what makes criminals tick, it's just they're trying to figure out how to make their bank balance tick.

Only stupid people like you, freewill, say, "I am so sick of you people on the left trying to convince people that guns have a mind of their own with the ability to kill someone," when no one right, left, or center is saying that.

The system on guns and identifying weirdos is broken. It needs to be fixed. Remember when you and your comrades ran away screaming from the antifa at Charlottesville? You will do the same thing if the rest of America comes legally for you gun bunnies.

A simple question.

In order to keep my life, I shall keep my gun. Are you aware no mass murderer has been a member of the NRA? True.

Lot of Americans lost their moral compass. An asshole bully and crook meeeh putting him as a president. Too many guns and too many deaths, meeeeeh who cares as long is not me and is not my family. Millions d nt have health and are dying, fuck them they can die. Sad just very sad.

A simple question.

Only a snowflake creates an argument where the only choices are either human lives are important or your constitutional right to own guns is important.

Only a snowflake would create such a false choice in an emotional defense of Democrats pushing gun control after a tragedy.

In the case of the Texas church shooting, it was because a man had the constitutional right to own a gun that resulted in the murderer who attacked the church being stopped.

Of course, that reality doesn't figure into your bullshit scenario above or The Limited options which you insist are the only answers to choose from.

Silly question. Nobody dies because of guns. Some people die because of murderers Some people die because they attempted to be murderers. My guns help me stay alive despite the latter. Life is good. Guns are good. Simple enough for you?

A simple question.

In order to keep my life, I shall keep my gun. Are you aware no mass murderer has been a member of the NRA? True.

So, if we force everyone to join the NRA, then no one will commit mass murders?

The problem here is that the police are armed.

135 US police died in the line of duty in 2016, compared to ZERO in the UK. Now, even with a 5 times lower population, you can be sure that the UK has a much lower rate of murder, and people are less likely to die, even if you have a gun in the US, it doesn't save you.

And a few dozen people in Vegas, and a few dozen somewhere else next week or the week after.

But why is it that when it comes to terrorists, nothing is a small price to pay for freedoms? Why is religious freedom not a price to pay?

Some innocent people may be killed

But at least we have our guns

Collateral damage
Please tell me how having me give up or forcing me to give up my firearms will prevent anyone from being killed
Those advanced nations which have banned guns have a much lower homicide rate than we do.

As a general rule, those states with laxer gun laws have higher homicide rates.

We have to be honest and admit that banning guns would result in a lower homicide rate. But that would require the repeal of the Second Amendment.

So it really is a choice between a higher homicide rate and liberty. It is completely dishonest to deny this.
and you know that is factually incorrect. been debunked in here again and again. but that is who you are, posting lies. why don't you post statistics that agree with your position? don't ask me or anyone else to debunk again. You post it this time.

Oh, come off it, every first world nation has a lower murder rate than the USA and every first world nation has stricter gun laws and less guns in society.

So what?

Quit whining

-Geaux

A simple question.

A false equivalence.

My guns HELP Me to keep My life in times of great peril. Until then, they are not a threat to anyone but a criminal trying to harm Me.

Your questions is not only meaningless but juvenile.

Where was your concern for the 104 people who died on our nation's roads on that day, yesterday, or the 104 who will die today?

Life is going down the drain for those people.

I'll keep both.

Molon Labe.

The question is "which is more important to you?"

Try answering.
Remind us again of your position on abortion? You ask about life of people what is your position on abortion?
False equivalency. One is legal, murder is not. Go talk to your bishop, he's lds.
Wrong he wants to ban firearms which are in fact LEGAL too dumb ass. So when asking if one cares about life it is perfectly normal to ask what one believes in regards the killing of unborn children.

Wrong he wants to ban firearms which are in fact LEGAL too dumb ass. So when asking if one cares about life it is perfectly normal to ask what one believes in regards the killing of unborn children.
I bet you call eggs "unborn chickens" LOL

8742a420a59d0135fb1d005056a9545d.gif

Lot of Americans lost their moral compass. An asshole bully and crook meeeh putting him as a president. Too many guns and too many deaths, meeeeeh who cares as long is not me and is not my family. Millions d nt have health and are dying, fuck them they can die. Sad just very sad.
firearms are not evil... dip shit

Forum List

Back