Which is more important to you, human life or your guns?

My guns are used to protect human life, that's their entire purpose.

Thank you for reminding, I will have to get some more now.

it is truly funny that their arguments only validate the reason to have the guns. I love it.

A simple question.

Yesterday 26 people were shot and killed, some of them kids.

Life is going down the drain for lots of people in the US due to guns.

Which would you prefer, to keep your guns or to keep your life?

My guns may help me some day keep my life, so guns. You're welcome

This is a false dichotomy.

It is possible to keep both.

If the government instituted a gun grab, I would become an instant felon. I and my weapons are not a threat to anyone, unless they become a threat to me or my family.

The government does not have Constitutional authority to grab my guns, period.

I have a different solution than that proposed by gun grabbers and controllers, and you probably won't like it.

I think it is none of the government's goddam business what I own. I don't think there should be a list of how many refrigerators I own, or what makes and model. Nor do I think the government should know how many guns I own, or what makes and models.

So here's what we need to do to preserve our safety and our guns.

We need to have a rigorous background check on an individual who may want to buy guns someday. Check them for a history of domestic abuse, bank robberies, voting Democrat, blaming extraterrestrial Jews for JFKs assassination, and throwing puppies into traffic.

They do a background check on me and see I am retired military with lots of colorful ribbons and medals, and a squeaky clean record. I am then given a card which I can produce at any gun retailer in America and I can buy all the guns I want, without the government knowing what I bought.

The gun retailer just has to make a quick check to make sure my card is still valid, and I'm good to go.

it is truly funny that their arguments only validate the reason to have the guns. I love it.
I believe the insanity of these leftist kooks is overwhelming for most all. especially knowing they were in charge in 2010 and where'd they go if they ever got it back. maybe that's why they keep losing.

Guns are an acceptable risk to be American. Bill of Rights ensures we shall not be disarmed

-Geaux

But Muslims aren't? How convenient.

Why do you get your knickers in a twist because 8 people get killed, and don't care when 26 people get killed?

Why do you assume gun owners do not care when 26 people get killed? Should we post "Our thoughts and prayers..." nonsense?

most gun owners do. why YOU don't care is the question.

no one gives a damn about your thoughts and prayers.

Indeed, the whole "thoughts and prayers" thing is worthless. But how did you read my post and come up with the idea that I don't care?

... What is, lefties are masters of projection?

says a trump loon as it's projecting.

If the government instituted a gun grab, I would become an instant felon. I and my weapons are not a threat to anyone, unless they become a threat to me or my family.

I have a different solution than that proposed by gun grabbers and controllers, and you probably won't like it.

I think it is none of the government's goddam business what I own. I don't think there should be a list of how many refrigerators I own, or what makes and model. Nor do I think the government should know how many guns I own, or what makes and models.

We need to have a rigorous background check on an individual who may want to buy guns someday. Check them for a history of domestic abuse, bank robberies, voting Democrat, blaming extraterrestrial Jews for JFKs assassination, and throwing puppies into traffic.

They do a background check on me and see I am retired military with lots of colorful ribbons and medals, and a squeaky clean record. I am then given a card which I can produce at any gun retailer in America and I can buy all the guns I want, without the government knowing what I bought.

The gun retailer just has to make a quick check to make sure my card is still valid, and I'm good to go.

voting democratic:?

you almost made sense.

oh well.. :=

Please tell me how having me give up or forcing me to give up my firearms will prevent anyone from being killed
Those advanced nations which have banned guns have a much lower homicide rate than we do.

As a general rule, those states with laxer gun laws have higher homicide rates.

We have to be honest and admit that banning guns would result in a lower homicide rate. But that would require the repeal of the Second Amendment.

So it really is a choice between a higher homicide rate and liberty. It is completely dishonest to deny this.
and you know that is factually incorrect. been debunked in here again and again. but that is who you are, posting lies.

It is also a fact that the states which have the loosest gun laws have the highest homicide rates.

Let's see the data.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
I've been posting it, willfully blind monkey.
Have we met?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

A simple question.

well eight people were killed by a truck. what is more important life or your vehicle. funny can do this all day.

Yeah, sure we can. However most people would say that vehicles provide something else, their main purpose is something else other than just being able to kill.

But then again this topic is about guns.

A couple dozen people slaughtered in a church is a small price to pay for our second amendment freedoms

And a few dozen people in Vegas, and a few dozen somewhere else next week or the week after.

But why is it that when it comes to terrorists, nothing is a small price to pay for freedoms? Why is religious freedom not a price to pay?

Some innocent people may be killed

But at least we have our guns

Collateral damage
Please tell me how having me give up or forcing me to give up my firearms will prevent anyone from being killed
Those advanced nations which have banned guns have a much lower homicide rate than we do.

As a general rule, those states with laxer gun laws have higher homicide rates.

We have to be honest and admit that banning guns would result in a lower homicide rate. But that would require the repeal of the Second Amendment.

So it really is a choice between a higher homicide rate and liberty. It is completely dishonest to deny this.
and you know that is factually incorrect. been debunked in here again and again. but that is who you are, posting lies. why don't you post statistics that agree with your position? don't ask me or anyone else to debunk again. You post it this time.

Oh, come off it, every first world nation has a lower murder rate than the USA and every first world nation has stricter gun laws and less guns in society.

A simple question.

And other people's guns are more likely to end your life. You're welcome.

Welcome to choosing death.

I didn't say it wasn't possible to keep both.

However for some it's not possible. For the 14 year old pastor's daughter, it's not possible to keep either.

I have other solutions too.

But the problem is that the attitude of many Americans, having completely contradictory arguments for different topics.

The govt is supposed to stay out of your life with guns, but not with drugs, not with gay marriage, not with alcohol, when Muslims commit acts you demand that people spy on their neighbors all the time and tell the govt anything which might be even slightly abnormal.

Hmm....

It's why the US is FUCKED>

Well, seeing as every argument that anyone makes that you don't like validates your arguments....

Like how Trump could say that he could kill someone on 5th avenue and you people would still vote for him, and you, somehow, see this as something positive and another reason to vote for Trump.

A simple question.

If life is important, so then you will be willing to defend it at any means necessary. But if it is not important, then you can go ahead and walks the street that the Dems has created. And so you can keep on walking down the streets singing, until the fruits of Obama slaps you in the face.

"Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] in the Tucson and Phoenix area where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them".[6] These operations were done under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the United States.[7] The Jacob Chambers Case began in October 2009 and eventually became known in February 2010 as "Operation Fast and Furious" after agents discovered Chambers and the other suspects under investigation belonged to a car club.[1] ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia

MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha; also known as simply MS or Mara) is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California, US in the 1980s. The gang later spread to many parts of the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, and Central America, and is active in urban and suburban areas. Most members are ethnically of Central American origin (principally El Salvador).

In the U.S., MS-13 has an especially heavy presence in California, the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, New York City and New Jersey, Boston, Charlotte, North Carolina, and Houston. There is also a presence of MS-13 in Toronto, Canada. MS-13 - Wikipedia

A simple question.

Are they? I'm 35 years old and I don't know a single person who's ever been shot aside from those who have served in a war.

A simple question.

If life is important, so then you will be willing to defend it at any means necessary. But if it is not important, then you can go ahead and walks the street that the Dems has created. And so you can keep on walking down the streets singing, until the fruits of Obama slaps you in the face.

"Gunwalking", or "letting guns walk", was a tactic of the Arizona Field Office of the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which ran a series of sting operations[2][3] between 2006[4] and 2011[2][5] in the Tucson and Phoenix area where the ATF "purposely allowed licensed firearms dealers to sell weapons to illegal straw buyers, hoping to track the guns to Mexican drug cartel leaders and arrest them".[6] These operations were done under the umbrella of Project Gunrunner, a project intended to stem the flow of firearms into Mexico by interdicting straw purchasers and gun traffickers within the United States.[7] The Jacob Chambers Case began in October 2009 and eventually became known in February 2010 as "Operation Fast and Furious" after agents discovered Chambers and the other suspects under investigation belonged to a car club.[1] ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia

MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha; also known as simply MS or Mara) is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California, US in the 1980s. The gang later spread to many parts of the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, and Central America, and is active in urban and suburban areas. Most members are ethnically of Central American origin (principally El Salvador).

In the U.S., MS-13 has an especially heavy presence in California, the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, New York City and New Jersey, Boston, Charlotte, North Carolina, and Houston. There is also a presence of MS-13 in Toronto, Canada. MS-13 - Wikipedia

Is your argument "you're either Republican or Democrat, if you're Democrat you support everything the Democrats do"?

Well, I'm not Republican or Democrat.

A simple question.

You need to get your priorities straight…

A simple question.

Are they? I'm 35 years old and I don't know a single person who's ever been shot aside from those who have served in a war.

Oh, right. So, if you don't know anyone who's been shot, then this means that you're not less likely to get shot?

Well, the only people I know who've had guns shoved in their faces were in the US.

The fact here is that we're dealing with STATISTICS. You see. We're not on the "it's cold here today, therefore there's no global warming" kind of lacking empathy argument.

In the US you're FOUR TIMES more likely to be killed than in the UK or most other first world countries. It's a fact. It doesn't matter whether you don't know people who have been shot.

In the US you're FOUR TIMES more likely to be killed than in the UK or most other first world countries.

Yes, in neighborhoods largely controlled by Democrats. This current mass shooting was an exception, but the vast majority of the gun violence in this country occurs in the inner cities where Democratic socio-economic policies have been rotting the populous for generations. You guys cause the problem and point the finger at everyone else.

In the US you're FOUR TIMES more likely to be killed than in the UK or most other first world countries.

Yes, in neighborhoods largely controlled by Democrats. This current mass shooting was an exception, but the vast majority of the gun violence in this country occurs in the inner cities where Democratic socio-economic policies have been rotting the populous for generations. You guys cause the problem and point the finger at everyone else.

And what does it mean that neighborhoods are controlled by Democrats? It just points to the problems in society, Republicans and Democrats who make sure nothing changes!

There is a problem with inner city areas. These people aren't going to vote Republican because Republicans do absolutely nothing for these areas, whereas Democrats do enough to get their votes but not enough to make things better.

So..... both sides are fucking them over.

Forum List

Back