Which is more important to you, human life or your guns?

A simple question.

Yesterday 26 people were shot and killed, some of them kids.

Life is going down the drain for lots of people in the US due to guns.

Which would you prefer, to keep your guns or to keep your life?

A simple question.

This doesn't make much sense. You're saying give up your guns or give up your life is the way I'm reading it.

A simple question.

A simple question.

This doesn't make much sense. You're saying give up your guns or give up your life is the way I'm reading it.

Well, the point being made is that too many people die in the US, isn't it?

A simple question.

My guns protect my life. Duh.

But do ALL GUNS protect life?

Did the 14 year old pastor's daughter get protected by guns or killed by guns?

Please explain why it has to be one or the other, no guns or all guns. no one seems to even be willing to consider any thing else. 3rd generation gun owner, not interested in seeing all your guns taken away (or mine) every one my extended family hunt, collect, gun range, the normal average gun person. now there is a whole new breed of gun people, the kind that take assault riffles to lunch, wear a side arm to the flea market. a nut with a gun is a danger to all. gun owners need to show there distain for the nuts. that its not cool, a gun wont make you a strong person. respect your guns and the damage they can do in untrained hands.

A simple question.

A simple question.

Too many people are injured and dying to violence. Agreed. On the other hand, people protect themselves with guns every day also. Women are especially vulnerable and I read that more and more of them are getting guns all the time. Guns are the great equalizer.

A simple question.

A simple question.

Too many people are injured and dying to violence. Agreed. On the other hand, people protect themselves with guns every day also. Women are especially vulnerable and I read that more and more of them are getting guns all the time. Guns are the great equalizer.

Yes, they do.

However the chances of dying in the US are 4 times higher when guns are part of the equation. So you have to defend yourself more and you're more likely to die.

How does that make sense?

A simple question.

what do you prefer, children living or abortion?
A very stupid deflection and fallacy of false equivalency
Only stupid to those who can't see over the top of the box they are in.

It is the cretins on the left that are taking God out of everything and we are reaping the rewards. It is the left that has diminished human life to the point of calling an unborn child a tumor, then wonder why our children, some, do not respect life. It is the left that defend cop killers. The left has ruined this country and I am fearful we will only be seeing more of what has happened in Las Vegas and last Sunday.

That is the price of diminishing the value of life, that is the price you pay to say a life is just a choice. Where 15 minutes of fame, or infamy, is worth more then life itself.

A simple question.

I'm sorry, did you not quite read the question properly?
People are not going down because of guns, thus your question is irrelevant.

BTW, abortion mills kill many, many more then do idiots with guns.

A simple question.

It is the cretins on the left that are taking God out of everything and we are reaping the rewards. It is the left that has diminished human life to the point of calling an unborn child a tumor, then wonder why our children, some, do not respect life. It is the left that defend cop killers. The left has ruined this country and I am fearful we will only be seeing more of what has happened in Las Vegas and last Sunday.

That is the price of diminishing the value of life, that is the price you pay to say a life is just a choice. Where 15 minutes of fame, or infamy, is worth more then life itself.

Hang on a minute.

You'r saying it's the left that has diminished human life when it's the right who make sure guns stay in society which leads to mass shootings?

You're really clutching at straws on this one, aren't you?

A simple question.

The constitution and freedom

A simple question.

I'm sorry, did you not quite read the question properly?
People are not going down because of guns, thus your question is irrelevant.

BTW, abortion mills kill many, many more then do idiots with guns.

So, the 14 year old who died, he life didn't go down the drain? Right..... yeah, she's still alive, it's just fake news, right?

A simple question.

She got killed by an asshole who never should have been missed by the system. That's the problem...identify the asshole before he uses the gun.

A simple question.

She got killed by an asshole who never should have been missed by the system. That's the problem...identify the asshole before he uses the gun.

A simple question.

She got killed by an asshole, true, but there are plenty of assholes who get missed by the system.... isn't that the problem, the system?

So, how do you identify all the assholes in America and make sure they don't get guns before they go and kill people? Because the current system is clearly not working.

A simple question.

Hang on a minute.

You'r saying it's the left that has diminished human life when it's the right who make sure guns stay in society which leads to mass shootings?

I am so sick of you people on the left trying to convince people that guns have a mind of their own with the ability to kill someone. Then on the other had tell us that the unborn child is just a clump of cells, worthless, not worthy of protection.

It isn't the guns that are leading the country down the road it is, it is the liberal left and their diminishing the value of life. An America that stands for nothing will fall for everything.

A simple question.

A simple question.

Yes, they do.

However the chances of dying in the US are 4 times higher when guns are part of the equation. So you have to defend yourself more and you're more likely to die.

How does that make sense?

It makes sense in that it usually depends on what type of area you live in. Poor areas, more crime. Could be the type of people Americans are in general too. I haven't been to Japan since 1965, so can't speak about how they act now, but back then they were much more peaceful and courteous than Americans were, and so less violent. Complicated subject trying to figure out what makes people tick.

A simple question.

Hang on a minute.

I am so sick of you people on the left trying to convince people that guns have a mind of their own with the ability to kill someone. Then on the other had tell us that the unborn child is just a clump of cells, worthless, not worthy of protection.

It isn't the guns that are leading the country down the road it is, it is the liberal left and their diminishing the value of life. An America that stands for nothing will fall for everything.

And I'm sick of people telling me what my argument is when it isn't my argument. You feel comfortable arguing against one thing, so when someone says something else, you pretend they said what you want them to have said.

Oh, oh, it's the liberal left leading the country down the drain. How convenient, then you don't actually need to have a proper fucking argument. Well done.

Forum List

Back