Which is more important to you, human life or your guns?

A simple question.

Yesterday 26 people were shot and killed, some of them kids.

Life is going down the drain for lots of people in the US due to guns.

Which would you prefer, to keep your guns or to keep your life?

Sadly, I think that probably all of the people, except the children, who were killed in this massacre, were pro-gun people. Simply because it is a small, conservative, religious town in Texas. It makes the situation somehow more pathetic. I believe that anyone whose loved one(s) are killed in a massacre like this will change pro-gun feelings and attitudes. But it's too late for these people.

I think that the pro-gun people are not capable of empathy, of extending humane and caring feelings toward people they don't know. Until it happens to them, they will remain adamantly pro-gun and just consider those murdered as collateral damage. Their second amendment right is more important, most important.

I've been thinking about that too.

After one of these shootings, the gun nuts are here, posting the same non-starters they always fall back on. If you don't remind them that, once again, lives were shattered by a nut with a gun, all they will talk about is how we should ban fill in the blank because people die there too.

Right now, they're celebrating that a "good guy with a gun" gave chase. BFD

All of those broken hearted survivors are doing the same thing.

But if you dare mention taking steps to stop these shootings, they start screeching GUN GRABBERS. The NRA owns this country.

BTW, lost in the rest of the news was that, at a Detroit day care, a toddler shot two other toddlers - one of them, in the face. If there was a law in place that required a trigger guard, those babies would still be alive. But hey, its not as though they are fetuses.

We know cause you have no value to life.

You always cherry pick from a post so you can lie about the poster.

Oh gee another far left religious narrative being run!

See the far left wants to repeal the 2nd amendment and take away your guns..

If the far left had their way the man that came out to defend the church would not been able to do so and the massacre would have been much worse!

So a man wielding his second amendment rights saves the community and the far left still wants to take away all guns with open borders!
Nobody "saved" the community. The killer was shot fleeing the scene of the crime, where everyone already had been shot.
What news are you reading?
EVERYONE WAS SHOT? There were zero survivors?
He wasn't out of ammo, since he shot himself, so please tell me why he fled.
who said that? I said everyone was shot. The news reported about fifty in the church, and he shot that and more.

Do you think or just react?

Were there people who were not shot? I don't remember reading that, one way or the other.

The guy had finished and was leaving when one guy joined another and gave chase. I haven't seen anything to indicate they saved anyone from being shot -- Unless, of course, he was on his way to find his mother in law and we have no way of knowing that. And they didn't shoot the shooter, right?
why not look it up and let us all know? or do you like others to do your work for you?

The PROBLEM is Liberal Judges and DA's letting firearms abusers off with little to no punishment. In California they just argued that a person convicted of using a firearm in a crime should not have to do the 10 year penalty for it and voted to allow Judges to lessen the time served.

The PROBLEM is Liberal Judges and DA's letting firearms abusers off with little to no punishment. In California they just argued that a person convicted of using a firearm in a crime should not have to do the 10 year penalty for it and voted to allow Judges to lessen the time served.
again demolosers for something when they are against it.

I just saw an interview with the police in Texas. Some of those killed in the Church had taken out cell phones and were calling 911. If they had taken out their own guns instead, that shooter would not have been allowed to kill the number he did.

I just saw an interview with the police in Texas. Some of those killed in the Church had taken out cell phones and were calling 911. If they had taken out their own guns instead, that shooter would not have been allowed to kill the number he did.
more evidence that police cannot protect all the time. just a fact of life or death.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald J. Trump
He was 100% wrong... He realizes that now

A simple question.

Sadly, I think that probably all of the people, except the children, who were killed in this massacre, were pro-gun people. Simply because it is a small, conservative, religious town in Texas. It makes the situation somehow more pathetic. I believe that anyone whose loved one(s) are killed in a massacre like this will change pro-gun feelings and attitudes. But it's too late for these people.

I think that the pro-gun people are not capable of empathy, of extending humane and caring feelings toward people they don't know. Until it happens to them, they will remain adamantly pro-gun and just consider those murdered as collateral damage. Their second amendment right is more important, most important.

After one of these shootings, the gun nuts are here, posting the same non-starters they always fall back on. If you don't remind them that, once again, lives were shattered by a nut with a gun, all they will talk about is how we should ban fill in the blank because people die there too.

But if you dare mention taking steps to stop these shootings, they start screeching GUN GRABBERS. The NRA owns this country.

BTW, lost in the rest of the news was that, at a Detroit day care, a toddler shot two other toddlers - one of them, in the face. If there was a law in place that required a trigger guard, those babies would still be alive. But hey, its not as though they are fetuses.
Shit happens... frivolous gun control laws are no solution

32 pages and yet no one far left drone can show where any new law would make a difference!

They just run their debunked far left religious narratives not connected to reality!

A simple question.

They've made it very clear which is more important.

If you ain't a fetus, you ain't worth shit.

Other than what the families and town went through, that was one of the hardest things about Sandy Hook.
Oh, don't you know? Sandy Hook was an entirely fake event.

I wonder if any of them ever wonder what they have done to the parents and families of those children. I doubt it. They care more about spreading the lie than they do about those poor people.

I can hardly stand to think about what it would be like to have your beautiful baby murdered. How do they go on?
Blame the criminal not the firearm, mature people understand simple things

A simple question.

We know cause you have no value to life.

You always cherry pick from a post so you can lie about the poster.

Nobody "saved" the community. The killer was shot fleeing the scene of the crime, where everyone already had been shot.
What news are you reading?
EVERYONE WAS SHOT? There were zero survivors?
He wasn't out of ammo, since he shot himself, so please tell me why he fled.
who said that? I said everyone was shot. The news reported about fifty in the church, and he shot that and more.

Do you think or just react?

Were there people who were not shot? I don't remember reading that, one way or the other.

The guy had finished and was leaving when one guy joined another and gave chase. I haven't seen anything to indicate they saved anyone from being shot -- Unless, of course, he was on his way to find his mother in law and we have no way of knowing that. And they didn't shoot the shooter, right?
why not look it up and let us all know? or do you like others to do your work for you?
why I stated you should look it up. takes away from me having to cherry pick LOL. whatever you believe. you don't want to discuss facts anyway, so cherry picking adds no value with you.

Lot of Americans lost their moral compass. An asshole bully and crook meeeh putting him as a president. Too many guns and too many deaths, meeeeeh who cares as long is not me and is not my family. Millions d nt have health and are dying, fuck them they can die. Sad just very sad.
firearms are not evil... dip shit
Why too many mass shootings? Why too many people get killed each year? Why the US has this epidemic and not other countries?

A simple question.

They've made it very clear which is more important.

If you ain't a fetus, you ain't worth shit.

Other than what the families and town went through, that was one of the hardest things about Sandy Hook.
Oh, don't you know? Sandy Hook was an entirely fake event.

I wonder if any of them ever wonder what they have done to the parents and families of those children. I doubt it. They care more about spreading the lie than they do about those poor people.

I can hardly stand to think about what it would be like to have your beautiful baby murdered. How do they go on?
Blame the criminal not the firearm, mature people understand simple things
that is why they are against tougher punishment. the individual did nothing wrong in their mind, the gun did. It is how fking wacky these nut jobs are. ask the nutjob governor of California Jerry Brown.

A simple question.

My life or someone else's? (-:

A simple question.

Shit happens... frivolous gun control laws are no solution
Stuff happens. That's what you people say--until it happens to you, then it's a different story.

Lot of Americans lost their moral compass. An asshole bully and crook meeeh putting him as a president. Too many guns and too many deaths, meeeeeh who cares as long is not me and is not my family. Millions d nt have health and are dying, fuck them they can die. Sad just very sad.
firearms are not evil... dip shit
Why too many mass shootings? Why too many people get killed each year? Why the US has this epidemic and not other countries?
seriously, hly fk where'd you just fall in from? Mars? Guess you never heard of France or Germany or Australia or Great Britain, Syria, Somalia, I mean are you really asking such stupid?

Forum List

Back