Which is more important to you, human life or your guns?

Lot of Americans lost their moral compass. An asshole bully and crook meeeh putting him as a president. Too many guns and too many deaths, meeeeeh who cares as long is not me and is not my family. Millions d nt have health and are dying, fuck them they can die. Sad just very sad.
firearms are not evil... dip shit
Why too many mass shootings? Why too many people get killed each year? Why the US has this epidemic and not other countries?
seriously, hly fk where'd you just fall in from? Mars? Guess you never heard of France or Germany or Australia or Great Britain, Syria, Somalia, I mean are you really asking such stupid?
I am in Europe half of the time, my family lives in france....there is no comparison. Shootings and mass killings in the US is 20 times worse.

Lot of Americans lost their moral compass. An asshole bully and crook meeeh putting him as a president. Too many guns and too many deaths, meeeeeh who cares as long is not me and is not my family. Millions d nt have health and are dying, fuck them they can die. Sad just very sad.
Why too many mass shootings? Why too many people get killed each year? Why the US has this epidemic and not other countries?
We have much bigger fish to fry... take your pick from this list.
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Notice how many of those we at least give lip service to lessening.

With guns, the nutters are trying to increase deaths.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Because people pick guns to kill others , it makes the whole place a living hell and unsafe.

Because people pick guns to kill others , it makes the whole place a living hell and unsafe.
Maybe it is the way they are raised. What are we doing wrong. Trying to degrade marriage and promote alternative lifestyles, maybe. And the entitlements do not help either.

A simple question.

Yesterday 26 people were shot and killed, some of them kids.

Life is going down the drain for lots of people in the US due to guns.

Which would you prefer, to keep your guns or to keep your life?

They've made it very clear which is more important.

If you ain't a fetus, you ain't worth shit.

Other than what the families and town went through, that was one of the hardest things about Sandy Hook.
and yet here we are years later and you have no solution on how to stop something like it from happening. Why not? did you give up?

How can you have any solution for stopping it when people won't let you take their guns away? Won't let you change the political system? Won't let you do anything that might solve the problem?

It's like "doctor, my shit has blood in it, what's wrong with me" "Oh, let me do an examination on you" "Oh, no, you're not touching me, and you're not looking at my shit either" "well there's nothing I can do for you" "fucking doctors are useless, they don't have any solutions to my problem".

A simple question.

Yesterday 26 people were shot and killed, some of them kids.

Life is going down the drain for lots of people in the US due to guns.

Which would you prefer, to keep your guns or to keep your life?

Human life....that is why I support people owning guns...Americans use their guns on average 1,500,000 times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murder.....according to bill clinton's Department of Justice research into gun self defense....

Vs...... the 9,616 gun murders in 2015.......70-80% of the victims were criminals shot and killed by criminals....

And more truth...to show your post is stupid....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Liberals want no freedom for us, except abortion, that's the only freedom they care about.

That's complete nonsense.

How much freedom does the 14 year old pastor's daughter have? She dead. How much freedom?
How much freedom does the fetus have?
He/She dead.

A fetus can't even survive on it's own, it doesn't have any freedom. 75% of pregnancies end with the fetus dying BEFORE the mother even knows she's pregnant. I can throw random facts around just like you, now, what is your POINT?

How can you have any solution for stopping it when people won't let you take their guns away? Won't let you change the political system? Won't let you do anything that might solve the problem?

It's like "doctor, my shit has blood in it, what's wrong with me" "Oh, let me do an examination on you" "Oh, no, you're not touching me, and you're not looking at my shit either" "well there's nothing I can do for you" "fucking doctors are useless, they don't have any solutions to my problem".

Yeah ... And you could put an end to forest fires if you just cut down all the trees ... :thup:

Maybe it is the way they are raised. What are we doing wrong. Trying to degrade marriage and promote alternative lifestyles, maybe. And the entitlements do not help either.

I worked with some girl from Nebraska back in the day and we were talking about Brad Pitt and Jennifer Annison's marriage. I said "It doesn't matter when they get married, it's when they get divorced" and the Nebraskan went nuts, saying how people get married and they live happily ever after more or less. Well, Pitt and Annison got divorced, didn't they?

Her view of marriage was a bad one. The US govt has been promoting the view of marriage as something that isn't realistic, which means people are more likely to end in divorce. Education doesn't help kids to understand what will happen to them. TV shows show a perfect side of life where everyone has two parents and everyone is happy.

So people get married without too much thought about it, then they struggle and they think their relationship is somehow wrong so they get divorced. That's why the US has one of the highest divorce rates in the world.

Yet, the right will blame it on the left, however the right's attitude is the one that leads to more divorce (unless they promote making divorce illegal, in which case they lead to more unhappiness) and the left is the one that could have the solutions.

Alternative lifestyles, sounds like you want to tell people how to live their lives. I thought the right wanted the govt OUT of their lives. Funny how you move from topic to topic and find gapping inconsistencies and contradictions.

Yeah ... And you could put an end to forest fires if you just cut down all the trees ... :thup:

I'm sorry, I don't see how your post reflects anything in my post. Perhaps you could try explaining.

I'm sorry, I don't see how your post reflects anything in my post. Perhaps you could try explaining.

Just imagine the trees are Constitutionally protected ... And it will be more clear than your assertions ... :thup:

Liberals want no freedom for us, except abortion, that's the only freedom they care about.

That's complete nonsense.

How much freedom does the 14 year old pastor's daughter have? She dead. How much freedom?
How much freedom does the fetus have?
He/She dead.

A fetus can't even survive on it's own, it doesn't have any freedom. 75% of pregnancies end with the fetus dying BEFORE the mother even knows she's pregnant. I can throw random facts around just like you, now, what is your POINT?

If it were even remotely true, that 75% of fetus die before they were born, liberals shouldn’t be making such a big fuss over “my choice” to kill a fetus in the first place (based on your apparent “random facts” opinion, of course).

I worked with some girl from Nebraska back in the day and we were talking about Brad Pitt and Jennifer Annison's marriage. I said "It doesn't matter when they get married, it's when they get divorced" and the Nebraskan went nuts, saying how people get married and they live happily ever after more or less. Well, Pitt and Annison got divorced, didn't they?

Her view of marriage was a bad one. The US govt has been promoting the view of marriage as something that isn't realistic, which means people are more likely to end in divorce. Education doesn't help kids to understand what will happen to them. TV shows show a perfect side of life where everyone has two parents and everyone is happy.

So people get married without too much thought about it, then they struggle and they think their relationship is somehow wrong so they get divorced. That's why the US has one of the highest divorce rates in the world.

Yet, the right will blame it on the left, however the right's attitude is the one that leads to more divorce (unless they promote making divorce illegal, in which case they lead to more unhappiness) and the left is the one that could have the solutions.

Alternative lifestyles, sounds like you want to tell people how to live their lives. I thought the right wanted the govt OUT of their lives. Funny how you move from topic to topic and find gapping inconsistencies and contradictions.

I am not talking about celebrities. Family is not promoted as the best source to bring up children. The Left says we need the community to help. Bullshit. Food is help, not someone telling you your child has a right to do anything it pleases. Not to mention liberal teachers that tell students their parents are wrong, not why they are wrong, just wrong.

As for alternative lifestyles people that choose that route need to deal with what it brings not blame others because they do not like them. That is just tough shit for them. Civility is all that is needed. No laws will ever change the way people feel.But the guilt machine keeps going and it confuses viable reasons with race and hate. The Left wants to break down this civilization and replace it with tyranny.

I am not talking about celebrities. Family is not promoted as the best source to bring up children. The Left says we need the community to help. Bullshit. Food is help, not someone telling you your child has a right to do anything it pleases. Not to mention liberal teachers that tell students their parents are wrong, not why they are wrong, just wrong.

As for alternative lifestyles people that choose that route need to deal with what it brings not blame others because they do not like them. That is just tough shit for them. Civility is all that is needed. No laws will ever change the way people feel.But the guilt machine keeps going and it confuses viable reasons with race and hate. The Left wants to break down this civilization and replace it with tyranny.

Oh come on ... That fight is long over and you know it.

When kid can come home from kindergarten and tell you how we are all going to burn to crisp from human caused global warming before they can write it in a sentence ...
You just have to accept our education system doesn't really care about education ... Much less letting parents raise their children.

Just imagine the trees are Constitutionally protected ... And it will be more clear than your assertions ... :thup:

Just imagine that the people dying are human beings.

I am what the stupid Moon Bats would call a gun nut. I have over 50 firearms including Class III machine guns. I am a NRA Certified Firearms Instructor and Certified Chief Range Officer.

My main recreational interest is shooting firearms. I use firearms in a legal manner and have no intentions of ever committing a crime with them. God bless the Bill of Rights.

However, I would gladly take all my firearms and put them in a boat and take them out to the middle of Tampa Bay and dump them overboard if I knew they would cause the death of an innocence person.

I would also fight against anybody that tried to take those firearms away.

What is despicable is the mentality of the filthy stupid Moon Bats that advocate taking away my right to keep and bear arms because of the possibility of some nutcase doing something illegal with a firearm.

Liberals hate the concept of personal Liberty. They hate the concept of personal responsibility. They think the filthy government can dictate morality through oppressive laws.

You're not talking about celebrities. Well I'm not either, I was talking about some girl from Nebraska.

Community is a good thing. Less problems happen when people have a wealth of friends and neighbors to call on.

Yes, sometimes liberals say what is wrong, but not how to be right. However this comes from education. I'm not saying all people on the left are correct here. However without teaching kids how to think it won't happen, and the right calls this "indoctrination" and makes sure it doesn't happen.

Yes, people with "alternative lifestyles" need to deal with it. But perhaps society should look more at how humans are and try and solve the problems based on the actual human and not the humans they want us to be.

No, the left doesn't want to break down civilization. Often people on the left are wrong, just as often people on the right are wrong, and this wrong leads to more problems. However pretending that your side is right and the other is wrong is playing the partisan game which makes things WORSE>

Just imagine that the people dying are human beings.

They are ... Don't have to imagine that ... :dunno:
When some humans beings come to kill you and your family ... What are you going to do about it?

The thing is, that if I'm in America, people are more likely to come after my family and try and kill them. If I'm in another first world country, it's far, far less likely to happen.

The thing is, that if I'm in America, people are more likely to come after my family and try and kill them. If I'm in another first world country, it's far, far less likely to happen.

You need travel money ... :dunno:

Personally ... I am going to keep my Constitutionally protected right to defend myself.
If you feel like putting your faith in the government to protect you ... That's your choice, hope it works out for you and your family ... I am not betting my life on it.

You need travel money ... :dunno:

Personally ... I am going to keep my Constitutionally protected right to defend myself.
If you feel like putting your faith in the government to protect you ... That's your choice, hope it works out for you and your family ... I am not betting my life on it.

So, you think your guns are more important than human life. I got it, you could have just said that when I asked the question.

Forum List

Back