Which is more important to you, human life or your guns?

So, you think your guns are more important than human life. I got it, you could have just said that when I asked the question.

Not what I said at all ... :thup:

What I said is that you can value human life all day long ... But you won't be able to protect it.
You are free to foolishly gamble with your own life ... I am not interested in that proposition.

Notice how many of those we at least give lip service to lessening.

With guns, the nutters are trying to increase deaths.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Because people pick guns to kill others , it makes the whole place a living hell and unsafe.
Maybe it is the way they are raised. What are we doing wrong. Trying to degrade marriage and promote alternative lifestyles, maybe. And the entitlements do not help either.

I worked with some girl from Nebraska back in the day and we were talking about Brad Pitt and Jennifer Annison's marriage. I said "It doesn't matter when they get married, it's when they get divorced" and the Nebraskan went nuts, saying how people get married and they live happily ever after more or less. Well, Pitt and Annison got divorced, didn't they?

Her view of marriage was a bad one. The US govt has been promoting the view of marriage as something that isn't realistic, which means people are more likely to end in divorce. Education doesn't help kids to understand what will happen to them. TV shows show a perfect side of life where everyone has two parents and everyone is happy.

So people get married without too much thought about it, then they struggle and they think their relationship is somehow wrong so they get divorced. That's why the US has one of the highest divorce rates in the world.

Yet, the right will blame it on the left, however the right's attitude is the one that leads to more divorce (unless they promote making divorce illegal, in which case they lead to more unhappiness) and the left is the one that could have the solutions.

Alternative lifestyles, sounds like you want to tell people how to live their lives. I thought the right wanted the govt OUT of their lives. Funny how you move from topic to topic and find gapping inconsistencies and contradictions.

I am not talking about celebrities. Family is not promoted as the best source to bring up children. The Left says we need the community to help. Bullshit. Food is help, not someone telling you your child has a right to do anything it pleases. Not to mention liberal teachers that tell students their parents are wrong, not why they are wrong, just wrong.

As for alternative lifestyles people that choose that route need to deal with what it brings not blame others because they do not like them. That is just tough shit for them. Civility is all that is needed. No laws will ever change the way people feel.But the guilt machine keeps going and it confuses viable reasons with race and hate. The Left wants to break down this civilization and replace it with tyranny.

You're not talking about celebrities. Well I'm not either, I was talking about some girl from Nebraska.

Community is a good thing. Less problems happen when people have a wealth of friends and neighbors to call on.

Yes, sometimes liberals say what is wrong, but not how to be right. However this comes from education. I'm not saying all people on the left are correct here. However without teaching kids how to think it won't happen, and the right calls this "indoctrination" and makes sure it doesn't happen.

Yes, people with "alternative lifestyles" need to deal with it. But perhaps society should look more at how humans are and try and solve the problems based on the actual human and not the humans they want us to be.

No, the left doesn't want to break down civilization. Often people on the left are wrong, just as often people on the right are wrong, and this wrong leads to more problems. However pretending that your side is right and the other is wrong is playing the partisan game which makes things WORSE>

Really, the Left does not want to break down civilization, maybe just Western civilization,huh? This grievance and identity political scheme? PC? Which was designed by Marxists for Marxists to destroy Western civilization. The ability to talk about everything except the cause of the problem accomplishes nothing. It now costs lives daily.

You keep saying what people want you to be is not what the Left wants. You are one confused guy. The Left social justice assholes is telling people how they should act constantly.

So, you think your guns are more important than human life. I got it, you could have just said that when I asked the question.

What I said is that you can value human life all day long ... But you won't be able to protect it.
You are free to foolishly gamble with your own life ... I am not interested in that proposition.

Not to mention but disarming citizens is a must for anyone who wishes to limit freedoms. The Nazis did it. Left= Nazi

A simple question.

Yesterday 26 people were shot and killed, some of them kids.

Life is going down the drain for lots of people in the US due to guns.

Which would you prefer, to keep your guns or to keep your life?
... My guns. Definitely. NO question.

A simple question.

What a moronic question. The simple reality is guns are used to preserve life more than they take.

Ah, the old 100% or nothing argument.

Look, in the UK there is a murder rate 1/4 that of the US murder rate. Last year 135 US police officers were killed in the line of duty, in the UK zero.

The UK hasn't managed to get the number of people killed down to 0, but it has it much lower than the US rate. That's positive.

For you it's either no murders or a high murder rate, nothing in between.

So yes, you DID say your guns are more important than lives.

The last two shootings would not have happened in the UK. These people simply would not have had guns.

Because people pick guns to kill others , it makes the whole place a living hell and unsafe.
Maybe it is the way they are raised. What are we doing wrong. Trying to degrade marriage and promote alternative lifestyles, maybe. And the entitlements do not help either.

I worked with some girl from Nebraska back in the day and we were talking about Brad Pitt and Jennifer Annison's marriage. I said "It doesn't matter when they get married, it's when they get divorced" and the Nebraskan went nuts, saying how people get married and they live happily ever after more or less. Well, Pitt and Annison got divorced, didn't they?

Her view of marriage was a bad one. The US govt has been promoting the view of marriage as something that isn't realistic, which means people are more likely to end in divorce. Education doesn't help kids to understand what will happen to them. TV shows show a perfect side of life where everyone has two parents and everyone is happy.

So people get married without too much thought about it, then they struggle and they think their relationship is somehow wrong so they get divorced. That's why the US has one of the highest divorce rates in the world.

Yet, the right will blame it on the left, however the right's attitude is the one that leads to more divorce (unless they promote making divorce illegal, in which case they lead to more unhappiness) and the left is the one that could have the solutions.

Alternative lifestyles, sounds like you want to tell people how to live their lives. I thought the right wanted the govt OUT of their lives. Funny how you move from topic to topic and find gapping inconsistencies and contradictions.

I am not talking about celebrities. Family is not promoted as the best source to bring up children. The Left says we need the community to help. Bullshit. Food is help, not someone telling you your child has a right to do anything it pleases. Not to mention liberal teachers that tell students their parents are wrong, not why they are wrong, just wrong.

As for alternative lifestyles people that choose that route need to deal with what it brings not blame others because they do not like them. That is just tough shit for them. Civility is all that is needed. No laws will ever change the way people feel.But the guilt machine keeps going and it confuses viable reasons with race and hate. The Left wants to break down this civilization and replace it with tyranny.

You're not talking about celebrities. Well I'm not either, I was talking about some girl from Nebraska.

Community is a good thing. Less problems happen when people have a wealth of friends and neighbors to call on.

Yes, sometimes liberals say what is wrong, but not how to be right. However this comes from education. I'm not saying all people on the left are correct here. However without teaching kids how to think it won't happen, and the right calls this "indoctrination" and makes sure it doesn't happen.

Yes, people with "alternative lifestyles" need to deal with it. But perhaps society should look more at how humans are and try and solve the problems based on the actual human and not the humans they want us to be.

No, the left doesn't want to break down civilization. Often people on the left are wrong, just as often people on the right are wrong, and this wrong leads to more problems. However pretending that your side is right and the other is wrong is playing the partisan game which makes things WORSE>

Really, the Left does not want to break down civilization, maybe just Western civilization,huh? This grievance and identity political scheme? PC? Which was designed by Marxists for Marxists to destroy Western civilization. The ability to talk about everything except the cause of the problem accomplishes nothing. It now costs lives daily.

You keep saying what people want you to be is not what the Left wants. You are one confused guy. The Left social justice assholes is telling people how they should act constantly.

Look, I could argue with you over this, but I know you're not going to debate this, just keep on your blinkered view. So, you keep thinking like that and I'll just ignore you.

Look, I could argue with you over this, but I know you're not going to debate this, just keep on your blinkered view. So, you keep thinking like that and I'll just ignore you.
My blinkered view? How many people have told you are asking a moronic question?

Did you not read the last 4 words?

Which is more disturbing to snowflakes...

Barry leaving the DNC $24 million in debt and at the financial mercy of crooked Hillary...

Or Hillary 'buying' the DNC, engaging in money laundering, cheating Bernie out of the nomination, then losing (a 2nd time) to Trump?

Your actions are not demonstrating what you said, but hey what's new?

A simple question.

Dumbest question ever posted on the forum. Why is gun violence higher in areas with the most restrictive gun control?

Ignore list then?

Ignore list then?
You are on a roll. Do whatever you wish.

The simple FACT is that if you want to ban semiautomatic weapons you will need a Constitutional Amendment. Pretty sure you can not get one so go cry somewhere else.

Sadly, I think that probably all of the people, except the children, who were killed in this massacre, were pro-gun people. Simply because it is a small, conservative, religious town in Texas. It makes the situation somehow more pathetic. I believe that anyone whose loved one(s) are killed in a massacre like this will change pro-gun feelings and attitudes. But it's too late for these people.

I think that the pro-gun people are not capable of empathy, of extending humane and caring feelings toward people they don't know. Until it happens to them, they will remain adamantly pro-gun and just consider those murdered as collateral damage. Their second amendment right is more important, most important.

I've been thinking about that too.

After one of these shootings, the gun nuts are here, posting the same non-starters they always fall back on. If you don't remind them that, once again, lives were shattered by a nut with a gun, all they will talk about is how we should ban fill in the blank because people die there too.

Right now, they're celebrating that a "good guy with a gun" gave chase. BFD

All of those broken hearted survivors are doing the same thing.

But if you dare mention taking steps to stop these shootings, they start screeching GUN GRABBERS. The NRA owns this country.

BTW, lost in the rest of the news was that, at a Detroit day care, a toddler shot two other toddlers - one of them, in the face. If there was a law in place that required a trigger guard, those babies would still be alive. But hey, its not as though they are fetuses.
Shit happens... frivolous gun control laws are no solution
Stuff happens. That's what you people say--until it happens to you, then it's a different story.

Unlike you I realize that the universe is random and that anyone can die at anytime.

The fact is those of here who own firearms and will never murder anyone or commit any crimes at all realize that you people telling us we can't own firearms will make no difference in the violence whatsoever.
Very, very few want to eliminate all firearms, as you well know. When you can talk about this issue with integrity, let me know.

You speak of integrity yet you deny the fact that the goal is to ban and confiscate as many types of firearms as possible.

Start with "assault rifles" then expand to all semiautomatics then rifles of specific calibers then shotguns then handguns.

By a huge margin, Americans are willing to tolerate the occasional shooting in exchange for the right to buy, possess, and use firearms.

Why is this so difficult to accept?

By a huge margin, Americans are willing to accept highway speed limits that GUARANTEE tens of thousands of people will be maimed or killed on our highways every year - deaths that would be virtually eliminated if the speed limit were 25mph.
By a 93% margin, DGS49, Americans want sensible gun reform.
We already have reasonable gun control and some that is downright unreasonable.

What we need to do is give the gun laws we have teeth and enforce those gun laws

Lot of Americans lost their moral compass. An asshole bully and crook meeeh putting him as a president. Too many guns and too many deaths, meeeeeh who cares as long is not me and is not my family. Millions d nt have health and are dying, fuck them they can die. Sad just very sad.
firearms are not evil... dip shit
Why too many mass shootings? Why too many people get killed each year? Why the US has this epidemic and not other countries?
seriously, hly fk where'd you just fall in from? Mars? Guess you never heard of France or Germany or Australia or Great Britain, Syria, Somalia, I mean are you really asking such stupid?
I am in Europe half of the time, my family lives in france....there is no comparison. Shootings and mass killings in the US is 20 times worse.
Stay there then

Forum List

Back