Which is more important to you, human life or your guns?

A simple question.

Yesterday 26 people were shot and killed, some of them kids.

Life is going down the drain for lots of people in the US due to guns.

Which would you prefer, to keep your guns or to keep your life?

Sadly, I think that probably all of the people, except the children, who were killed in this massacre, were pro-gun people. Simply because it is a small, conservative, religious town in Texas. It makes the situation somehow more pathetic. I believe that anyone whose loved one(s) are killed in a massacre like this will change pro-gun feelings and attitudes. But it's too late for these people.

I think that the pro-gun people are not capable of empathy, of extending humane and caring feelings toward people they don't know. Until it happens to them, they will remain adamantly pro-gun and just consider those murdered as collateral damage. Their second amendment right is more important, most important.

I've been thinking about that too.

After one of these shootings, the gun nuts are here, posting the same non-starters they always fall back on. If you don't remind them that, once again, lives were shattered by a nut with a gun, all they will talk about is how we should ban fill in the blank because people die there too.

Right now, they're celebrating that a "good guy with a gun" gave chase. BFD

All of those broken hearted survivors are doing the same thing.

But if you dare mention taking steps to stop these shootings, they start screeching GUN GRABBERS. The NRA owns this country.

BTW, lost in the rest of the news was that, at a Detroit day care, a toddler shot two other toddlers - one of them, in the face. If there was a law in place that required a trigger guard, those babies would still be alive. But hey, its not as though they are fetuses.
Shit happens... frivolous gun control laws are no solution
Stuff happens. That's what you people say--until it happens to you, then it's a different story.
dude that is nothing but utter nonsense and adds absolutely no value in this thread. try again.

Lot of Americans lost their moral compass. An asshole bully and crook meeeh putting him as a president. Too many guns and too many deaths, meeeeeh who cares as long is not me and is not my family. Millions d nt have health and are dying, fuck them they can die. Sad just very sad.
firearms are not evil... dip shit
Why too many mass shootings? Why too many people get killed each year? Why the US has this epidemic and not other countries?
We have much bigger fish to fry... take your pick from this list.
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

A simple question.

Sadly, I think that probably all of the people, except the children, who were killed in this massacre, were pro-gun people. Simply because it is a small, conservative, religious town in Texas. It makes the situation somehow more pathetic. I believe that anyone whose loved one(s) are killed in a massacre like this will change pro-gun feelings and attitudes. But it's too late for these people.

I think that the pro-gun people are not capable of empathy, of extending humane and caring feelings toward people they don't know. Until it happens to them, they will remain adamantly pro-gun and just consider those murdered as collateral damage. Their second amendment right is more important, most important.

After one of these shootings, the gun nuts are here, posting the same non-starters they always fall back on. If you don't remind them that, once again, lives were shattered by a nut with a gun, all they will talk about is how we should ban fill in the blank because people die there too.

But if you dare mention taking steps to stop these shootings, they start screeching GUN GRABBERS. The NRA owns this country.

BTW, lost in the rest of the news was that, at a Detroit day care, a toddler shot two other toddlers - one of them, in the face. If there was a law in place that required a trigger guard, those babies would still be alive. But hey, its not as though they are fetuses.
Stuff happens. That's what you people say--until it happens to you, then it's a different story.

Unlike you I realize that the universe is random and that anyone can die at anytime.

The fact is those of here who own firearms and will never murder anyone or commit any crimes at all realize that you people telling us we can't own firearms will make no difference in the violence whatsoever.

A simple question.

Unlike you I realize that the universe is random and that anyone can die at anytime.

The fact is those of here who own firearms and will never murder anyone or commit any crimes at all realize that you people telling us we can't own firearms will make no difference in the violence whatsoever.

Most people will never commit a crime, yet we have laws and regulations against all kinds of things for those who do. Gun ownership needs to be limited and regulated just like we regulate all kinds of behavior, to protect the public, to have an orderly, safe society. I don't give a flying fuck how much you gun nuts obsess over your guns, how much you masturbate over them, how much you need them to assert your authority and manliness...don't give a shit about that. It is not okay that they are used to massacre innocent people and therefore we need strict regulations to control ownership and use of such weapons. At some point the majority of the US public is going to get fed up with this and enact strong, harsh even, laws prohibiting the ownership and use of guns. Weep, whine, cry, and pout; pound your pillow: I don't fucking care.

Most people will never commit a crime, yet we have laws and regulations against all kinds of things for those who do. Gun ownership needs to be limited and regulated just like we regulate all kinds of behavior, to protect the public, to have an orderly, safe society. I don't give a flying fuck how much you gun nuts obsess over your guns, how much you masturbate over them, how much you need them to assert your authority and manliness...don't give a shit about that. It is not okay that they are used to massacre innocent people and therefore we need strict regulations to control ownership and use of such weapons. At some point the majority of the US public is going to get fed up with this and enact strong, harsh even, laws prohibiting the ownership and use of guns. Weep, whine, cry, and pout; pound your pillow: I don't fucking care.
Get to work on that Constitutional Amendment.

You are so proud of that; you don't care how many innocent people die. You people are soulless.

Last edited:
Lot of Americans lost their moral compass. An asshole bully and crook meeeh putting him as a president. Too many guns and too many deaths, meeeeeh who cares as long is not me and is not my family. Millions d nt have health and are dying, fuck them they can die. Sad just very sad.
Why too many mass shootings? Why too many people get killed each year? Why the US has this epidemic and not other countries?

Notice how many of those we at least give lip service to lessening.

With guns, the nutters are trying to increase deaths.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Gun ownership is a protected right.

The only limitations needed are the ones we have now and do not enforce.

So find a way to stop felons from getting guns. Keep violent animals off the streets with long mandatory prison sentences for violent crimes.

And in all honesty the only people who ever equate guns with a sexual object are people like you. I was raised around guns and see them for what they are, a tool not unlike any other tool I own.

And I don't assert my authority over anyone. Unlike you I know that I do not have the right to tell anyone else how to live or what to do. You seem to think you have a right to tell other people what they should do, what they "need" so you see you have the need to assert your authority over others not me.

And I don't think the second amendment will be repealed in my lifetime but feel free to hold your breath until it does

You are so proud of that; you don't care how many innocent people die. You people are souless.

How is taking guns away from people who will never kill anyone going to save lives?

Blah-blah-blah ... Weep, whine, cry, and pout; pound your pillow: I don't fucking care.

Firearms owners don't care because they have an option you failed to list ... :thup:
Unfortunately you only listed the things you can do ... Defending yourself isn't one of them.

A simple question.

Very, very few want to eliminate all firearms, as you well know. When you can talk about this issue with integrity, let me know.

You are so proud of that; you don't care how many innocent people die. You people are souless.

How is taking guns away from people who will never kill anyone going to save lives?
Very, very few want to take away all guns. Be honest, please.

A simple question.

They've made it very clear which is more important.

If you ain't a fetus, you ain't worth shit.

Other than what the families and town went through, that was one of the hardest things about Sandy Hook.
Oh, don't you know? Sandy Hook was an entirely fake event.
Didn't you know? There were laws to prevent Sandy Hook. How'd that work out?

You are so proud of that; you don't care how many innocent people die. You people are soulless.
So people die from the exercise of most of our rights, tell me which other ones would you have us get rid of? The 1st? The 5th? The 8th?

By a huge margin, Americans are willing to tolerate the occasional shooting in exchange for the right to buy, possess, and use firearms.

Why is this so difficult to accept?

By a huge margin, Americans are willing to accept highway speed limits that GUARANTEE tens of thousands of people will be maimed or killed on our highways every year - deaths that would be virtually eliminated if the speed limit were 25mph.

Notice how many of those we at least give lip service to lessening.

With guns, the nutters are trying to increase deaths.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Firearms don’t kill people people kill people, Busywork does not result... in results…

So as I was saying, and just proved, an honest person will admit that confiscating all guns will cause the homicide rate to plummet.

It just requires us to repeal the Second Amendment and become an even bigger police state than we already are.

The decision is between lower homicide rates or liberty.

Everything else is bullshit.

As if a criminal obeys gun laws and stricter government gun regulations, Chicago alone is proof that it does not work. I would much rather have the ability and choice to defend myself and others from an armed gunman than be a target due to someone’s “perceived best interest” through the federal government. If you are SO concerned with saving human life, you can prove that by standing up to ban abortion.

Chicago is not the proof of any such thing.

Why do people say Chicago has "stricter gun regs"?

The gun nuts never get it -- Just because its illegal on this side of the street doesn't mean its illegal on the other side of the street.

And of course, ShaklesOfBigGov has proven what I've said here - if it ain't a fetus, it ain't worth shit. What a vile and indefensible defense that it.

If we are talking about choice, then tell me what makes abortion more morally ethical? I’ll wait.

My response addressed the need to defend another life from a armed individual who is set and determined on taking a human life. Your response promoted your full support towards the need to exterminate a defenseless life at will, when that life becomes deemed as an inconvenience. Yet, you contest that I am the vile one, while your response illustrators that when it comes to a human life ... you really don’t give a damn.

Here is another truth: When Obama became President with Pelosi in charge of the House and Reed in control of the senate, where was this legislative urgency to promote and fight for gun laws? How many gun legislations did they seek during those critical 100 days? What about after completing Obama’s first year in office? NOT ONE .... ZIP .... NADA!

What DID these progressive Democrats preach? What was most important agenda to them? That Health Care was a basic human right that everyone should be entitled to, and NO ONE in this nation should be without. They boasted their political slogan that ALL Americans are entitled to this same basic right. That is of course except with regard to the right to life itself. Yet I am the vile one because you are the one who could care less and don’t really give a damn!

Now lastly, when it comes to gun laws, there remains this certain known fact: When you name a place where stricter gun laws have been enacted, whether it be Chicago or even Baltimore (which is on its way to a murder rate it has not seen in decades), .. you would still find evidence of the exact opposite taken place in preventing gun violence. Now if, at this point, you still have trouble understanding basic common sense ... compare the gun laws of Chicago with Houston and tell me which one has the murder rate problem.

Last edited:
The unwillingness to come together & see if we can find solutions, solutions that most off us will not like, but if we are willing to agree on, could reduce both abortions & gun deaths. why not try ?????

By a huge margin, Americans are willing to tolerate the occasional shooting in exchange for the right to buy, possess, and use firearms.

Why is this so difficult to accept?

By a huge margin, Americans are willing to accept highway speed limits that GUARANTEE tens of thousands of people will be maimed or killed on our highways every year - deaths that would be virtually eliminated if the speed limit were 25mph.
By a 93% margin, DGS49, Americans want sensible gun reform.

Forum List

Back