Which of the Border Wall Prototypes Do You Like Best? How Would You Improve Them?

Which wall prototype do you like best?

• in top pic, number 1

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • in top pic, number 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in top pic, number 3

• in top pic, number 4

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • in top pic, number 5

• in top pic, number 6

• in top pic, number 7

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • in top pic, number 8

• None of them are deadly enough

• We dont need a wall so I wont express my opinion

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • What time is the game?

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The prototypes are very effective and I was wondering what other people here thought, and libtards too.

For poll purposes these are numbered from left to right, top to bottom like you were reading it.

upload_2018-1-20_12-53-56.png

Some more dimensionality on the prototypes.

onrfrqd6mxsghuj5.jpg

So in the above picture, the wall section on the far left corresponds to the polls number 1, the second one is I think number 8, the third is poll number 5, the fourth is number 2, fifth is number 6, sixth is number 4, and the last one is number 7.

Seems number 3 didnt make the cut for the photographer, lol.

As long as American tax dollars aren't used to finance, prepare for, secure land for, build it, etc., I don't care what the wall looks like, for, any of the prototypes, so long as those constraints are met, is fine by me, as would be any other prototype that isn't pictured.

first priority is to build the WALL using American dollars then we go after the 'mex' and squeeze them Xelor .

and as info , the land is already there and is owned by USA Government . If i am not mistaken its known as the ROOSEVELT RESERVATION' Xelor

first priority is to build the WALL using American dollars then we go after the 'mex' and squeeze them Xelor .
--------------------------------------- course if 'shorty nieto' wants to provide cash or a check [no peso] that would also be ok Xelor .

as far as WHICH Prototype , i really can't tell so i didn't vote . Probably a solid wall though i can understand that see through may be better so you can see whats coming at you JimB.

-------------------------------------------------------- yeah , its the first priority , pay for it using tax dollars then go after the 'messicans' . I'd use the pittance in tax money that both YOU and Xelor pay in taxes FIRST BFlag .

as far as WHICH Prototype , i really can't tell so i didn't vote . Probably a solid wall though i can understand that see through may be better so you can see whats coming at you JimB.

solid walls are costly to repair as a whole section has to be replaced no matter how minor the damage. That is why so many of them have metal rods in the lower and smooth cement in the upper part.

which ever way it goes i will be happy or at least satisfied . Main thing i want to see is the REAL Safeguarding of the USA and that starts with attitude and i think that TRUMP has the correct attitude JimB.

main thing is that TRUMP and TRUMP like people have to be kept in power JimB.

Please. Select any one. Build it. Pay for it. Waste the money.

It will be torn down anyway. You all are so damned stupid.

The prototypes are very effective and I was wondering what other people here thought, and libtards too.

For poll purposes these are numbered from left to right, top to bottom like you were reading it.

View attachment 172618

onrfrqd6mxsghuj5.jpg

So in the above picture, the wall section on the far left corresponds to the polls number 1, the second one is I think number 8, the third is poll number 5, the fourth is number 2, fifth is number 6, sixth is number 4, and the last one is number 7.

This is going to be the US , the UK started out just like we did and this is where they are now. Tommy Robbins is well known among the infowars viewers.

The reason I put it here, THE WALL we have NO WALL..............neither did they.

Last edited:

View attachment 172618

onrfrqd6mxsghuj5.jpg

This is going to be the US , the UK started out just like we did and this is where they are now. Tony Robbins is well known among the infowars viewers.

The reason I put it here, THE WALL we have NO WALL..............neither did they.

Do all USMB cons trust Infowars? I don't think so. Prove me right, cons.

View attachment 172618

onrfrqd6mxsghuj5.jpg

That one with the Tube like thingy I guess 7 that one wouldn't be good because they could hide in it.

View attachment 172618

onrfrqd6mxsghuj5.jpg

This is going to be the US , the UK started out just like we did and this is where they are now. Tony Robbins is well known among the infowars viewers.

Do all USMB cons trust Infowars? I don't think so. Prove me right, cons.

This guy is fighting a FKN MUSLIM nation take over before you bash infowars like every other dumbed TARD moron maybe you should take the time to see what the guy is fighting a.hat.

I'm picturing them with all the graffiti that will be painted.

I feel bad for the Americans trapped on the wrong side.

Please. Select any one. Build it. Pay for it. Waste the money.

It will be torn down anyway. You all are so damned stupid.
------------------------------------------- probably will be torn down eventually and thats the reason for keeping GOOD Americans in power .

Forum List

Back