🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which one of the following three will be MOST influential on the midterms?

It's the leftists dream that abortion will play a big roll in this election.
With Republicans, it is like the dog who chases a car and doesn’t know what to do once he catches it

Try as they might, Republicans can’t separate themselves from the issue

It all comes down to Republicans being unwilling to make an exception for rape and incest

With Republicans, it is like the dog who chases a car and doesn’t know what to do once he catches it

Try as they might, Republicans can’t separate themselves from the issue

It all comes down to Republicans being unwilling to make an exception for rape and incest

And there are very few states like that.

We won't find out the truth until the Republicans takeover Congress and bring in the key players like Piglosi and the Capital police chief. Better still is we're going to select our own representatives this time instead of allowing Piglosi to hand pick her anti-Trump people for us.
It will be no different.

1) Inflation making it difficult for the middle class to buy groceries and gasoline
2) Uneducated, unskilled Illegals swamping the border and bringing down the caliber of the country
3) Biden demonizing 1/3rd of voters as a threat to democracy
Item #1 is the only thing close to the truth. Undocumented workers pay their way more than hillbilly rednecks do! And Biden demonized only 1% of the population.

And all the people on welfare and food stamps should have gotten a better job too - or ANY job. But I don’t hear you demeaning them. Nope. The condescension by liberals is reserved for the law-abiding, hard-working lower middle class - the biggest bloc of voters.

It’s why you arrogant elitists will lose.
I am not demeaning anyone.

And there are very few states like that.
Not exactly

Republicans are pushing something called a National Personhood law that defines an embryo as a person
No exceptions for rape or incest

I don’t see Republicans opposing it

Not exactly

Republicans are pushing something called a National Personhood law that defines an embryo as a person
No exceptions for rape or incest

I don’t see Republicans opposing it
Science always throws a monkey wrench into the science denying Dimtard agenda.

nice. Women are "screeching harpies".?

Yea..that'll get em to calm down.

Newsflash. Republican and Independent women are pretty fucking pissed

Women are "screeching harpies".?

Some of them

Yea..that'll get em to calm down.

You think I'm trying to get dem harpies to calm down? LOL!

Newsflash. Republican and Independent women are pretty fucking pissed

Yeah, Bidenflation is pretty upsetting. You think the Fed is gonna hike 0.75% this month? More?

Item #1 is the only thing close to the truth. Undocumented workers pay their way more than hillbilly rednecks do! And Biden demonized only 1% of the population.

No truth at all to your post. Which is why you didn't - and won't support it.

You of the left support illegal aliens purely because you intend for them to vote democrat.

Forum List

Back