Which POTUS admin is to blame for North Korea having an operational nuclear ICBM that can reach USA?

Which POTUS admin is to blame for North Korea to have a operational nuclear ICBM that can reach USA?

• Carter

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Reagan

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Bush 41

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clinton

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Bush 43

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Obama

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Trump

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
The Taiwanese have their own military, supplied by the US, and are completely independent. The Chinese won't invade them.

Then explain why the chinese spent the last decade building their militaries amphibious assault capabilities.

To scare the Taiwanese into submission.

You just went circular. That china won't invade taiwan, but they're building their military to scare taiwan into submission.

Mod Message:

Topic is NOT Iraq. Topic is NOT Iran. Topic is not what drug someone might be using.
Read the title and OP BEFORE you hit Reply. Off-topic diversions will be warned...
All deviation/diversion will be deleted? Does it apply to all threads/posts and OP's?

Don't care HOW you choose to argue a topic. Because we don't do content control. But the rules are designed for TOPIC control. So that the discussion matches the title and OP. Otherwise, no one wants to read thru a 5 way free for all. In Zone2 -- EVERY POST needs to contain specific topical content.

Wanna discuss something else? Find an existing thread topic or start a new one.. It's not difficult..
I was confused by the "because we don't do content control", I was a bit curious about the application of the policy. Can you please elaborate? Thank you.

Which POTUS admin is to blame for North Korea having an operational nuclear ICBM that can reach USA?

What's done was done re: all those prior administrations. The fact is that Trump was POTUS when the DPRK obtained an ICBM. He and he alone must bear the blame (or praise if one is North Korean) for allowing that to happen because Trump the "tough talker" certainly has at his disposal the means to have prevented it from happening. Remember, Trump is purportedly "all about America first," so he doesn't have to care what anyone else or any other nation may say about his actions....

I believe "so what" was the refrain most often aired by Trump sycophants when I posted a thread about other nations' views of the U.S., Trump and his actions. A few of the early replies to that effect included:

So the "what" now is that Trump failed to act and the DPRK now has an ICBM. Do I hear "so what" coming from the Trumpkin tribe? I don't think so....

Last edited:
The Taiwanese have their own military, supplied by the US, and are completely independent. The Chinese won't invade them.

Then explain why the chinese spent the last decade building their militaries amphibious assault capabilities.

To scare the Taiwanese into submission.

You just went circular. That china won't invade taiwan, but they're building their military to scare taiwan into submission.

How is that circular? It's called a bluff.

China supports N. Korea just like Rusia support Syria.

Not any more. North Korea jeopardizes China's relationship with the US. China makes much of their wealth from the US. NK is a welfare state costing them money.

What's done was done re: all those prior administrations. The fact is that Trump was POTUS when the DPRK obtained an ICBM. He and he alone must bear the blame (or praise if one is North Korean) for allowing that to happen because Trump the "tough talker" certainly has at his disposal the means to have prevented it from happening. Remember, Trump is purportedly "all about America first," so he doesn't have to care what anyone else or any other nation may say about his actions....

I believe "so what" was the refrain most often aired when I posted a thread about other nations' views of the U.S., Trump and his actions. So the "what" now is that Trump failed to act and the DPRK now has an ICBM. Do I hear "so what" coming from the Trumpkin tribe? I don't think so....
Another ignorant liberal leader. Good. Keep it up.

I believe "so what" was the refrain most often aired when I posted a thread about other nations' views of the U.S., Trump and his actions. So the "what" now is that Trump failed to act and the DPRK now has an ICBM. Do I hear "so what" coming from the Trumpkin tribe? I don't think so....

Oh, I see you are still a member of the bleating chorus.

sheeple.jpg

As compared with you who, quite simply, is no leader of any sort.

There is a lot of blame to go around.

We have simply been paying North Korea extortion money for decades.

Appeasement does not work. It has never worked.

We are doing the same thing with Iran. It's so fucking stupid. North Korea now is Iran in less than a decade.

Kicking the can to the next administration is NOT A STRATEGY.
You may as well ask if it's Germany's or Sweden's or Poland's fault that we became a world super power.

Just because NK has built missiles doesn't necessarily lay the blame at the WH steps

We are doing the same thing with Iran. It's so fucking stupid. North Korea now is Iran in less than a decade.

Whenever Republicans don't want to own something they say there's a lot of blame to go around.

You wouldn't allow Iran to develope a nuke and yet you're allowing Kim Jung to lob missles at us? And what was Trump's response?"doesn't that guy have anything better to do?"

What a weak and pathetic response

Betcha if Kim keeps up his silly game he'll be ducking a Tomahawk.
RR signed a treaty that prevents us from killing just him.

I agree but if Kim fires a missile at the US then he would be fair game.
not even then.

the only way to kill him would be if he got into a gun battle and was just someone that got killed.

As a leader of a nation, we would have to kill him by accident or offer to capture him.

None. The U.S. is not to 'blame' for the dubious actions of other nations. It doesn't control the world. If any country is to blame, it is China. We can, however, criticize the policies of administrations, and in that regard none was truly effective in this situation.

North Korea does not have any operational ICBM's, shit half their supposed missiles blow up on the launch pad, so they would be incinerating themselves.

Grow up kid
Beyond the one they launched?

North Korea: Missile launch towards Japan on US Independence Day say South Korean military | World | News | Express.co.uk
North Korea did not launch an ICBM, they tested a rocket that had no payload, which is NOT AN ICBM, so if it blew up on the launch pad as one did last month then North Korea would not be irradiated. Again kid, this is fake news, as North Korea does not have the ability to make and launch a real ICBM. Look at these photos of their missiles on parade, they are clearly fake and designed to fool fools like you.

missiles-nk.jpg

6c8633860-130812-north-korea-missile-detail-1p.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Whenever Republicans don't want to own something they say there's a lot of blame to go around.

You wouldn't allow Iran to develope a nuke and yet you're allowing Kim Jung to lob missles at us? And what was Trump's response?"doesn't that guy have anything better to do?"

Let's see. So far the only difference between Obama and Trump is talk.

I just heard if we strike North Korea Kim Jung is the first target

I agree but if Kim fires a missile at the US then he would be fair game.
not even then.

the only way to kill him would be if he got into a gun battle and was just someone that got killed.

As a leader of a nation, we would have to kill him by accident or offer to capture him.
I just heard different on ABC news.

sheeple.jpg

You are a moron. Blaming Trump for NK is one of the dumbest things you clowns have ever suggested.

i blame n korea. if we go outside of that, china, s korea, japan, the US, russia - everyone has a role in this and the boy needs to be smacked down and hard. his time is coming and one day we're going to wake up to news trump launched on them.

not anxious for that day any more than i am for the day we hear n korea nuked someone and the world gets to deal with the fallout. them included.

sheeple.jpg

You are a moron. Blaming Trump for NK is one of the dumbest things you clowns have ever suggested.
hate doesn't reason.

it just hates.

Forum List

Back