Which prison is suitable for Trump?

I think Guantanamo Bay Prison would be perfect. It was specially made for those who had relations with the Taliban and al-Qaeda.

What are your suggestions?
1200px-Alcatraz03182006.jpg

Why wait for Trump? Let's round up every conservative like FDR did to Japanese Americans and ship them to a gulag.

Lefties have the power and support of the media so what the hell, why not cut to the chase and create a real Banana Republic? Declare martial law and get the gestapo to lock up the House Speaker and appoint the drooling old fool king for life.

Lefties have the power and support of the media so what the hell, why not cut to the chase and create a real Banana Republic? Declare martial law and get the gestapo to lock up the House Speaker and appoint the drooling old fool king for life.
Left lies. Trump is the main media mogul

I think Guantanamo Bay Prison would be perfect. It was specially made for those who had relations with the Taliban and al-Qaeda.

What are your suggestions?
I suggest ADX Florence since he's not fit to be in the general population. At ADX he is alone in his cell for 23 hours and needs no security detail.

Forum List

Back